All Comments on 'Spanked'

by alteredego524

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Stephanie789456Stephanie789456about 19 years ago
I love this!!! Love it!

I love this story. I don't ask why. I don't tear it apart, looking for reasons. I only know that it's so hot and so sexy. It really turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
continue

great story butthead but y dont you cotinue it and you can also get some more people into it like the coach or the mot

her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lots of boys want to suck off their dad's big prick

This is a great and courageous story of the true deep-down urges of many sons--they need to have their father assert his authority, his total control over his boy, by whipping his cute boyish butt till it's red and raw. The kid pushes his ass up inviting his dad's cruel smacks, he tingles all over, the best feeling he's ever had, he gets real hard, and shoots his young load all over himself. Then he humbly bends down to his dad's big fat prick, the ultimate symbol of his fatherly authority, and sucks and slurps his dad's cock till his father grunts and unloads his big balls in his son's mouth. The boy swallows his father's creamy load, the best thing a son can ever eat, and both father and son know that the boy's mouth belongs to daddy from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story of father and son bonding!

It's great to see a dad beat his boy's cute bare butt and the boy so excited he jizzes all over the place. Then he does what a good son should do--he kneels before his dad, takes dad's fat veiny prick out of his pants, and sucks him off. Now dad should flip his boy over on this belly and treat him like a girl--fuck his tight little twat till he unloads his big fatherly balls up his kid's cute little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erotic

I found this story very exciting and very erotic , I have masturbated to this story several times . I'm hoping you continue this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family Spankings....

I loved being sparked by my mom and dad growing up and masturbating afterward which they were both well aware of . I never had any type of sex with my dad hand or oral but I must admit I masturbated several times since reading this story fantasizing about what it would be like to give him oral sex . 5 stars , look forward to a continuing story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Hot Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bonding DAD to son !!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman28 days ago

Perfect Dad/Son bonding. Perhaps Dad should put some ointment on his spanked cheeks. Like that it happened on his Mom's side of the bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous