All Comments on 'Bench Seat Wife'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy stuff

Great first story, hope you write more.

CuriousEdCuriousEdover 8 years ago
I feel bad

I feel bad for liking this. It's weird, and perverted, and strange. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't read too much into it that I liked it, and I should just enjoy it instead.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Superlative

What a great piece of writing.

The suspense was delicious. Was she going to or wasn't she? Was he going to bail out or not? Just what was her game? As some point it became clear that this was some sort of self-punishment/deprecation for her. It became deeply neurotic by discarding the condom, exposing herself to unsafe sex. The taunting was aimed at the antagonist in her neurosis, not the married man. Obviously in response to her husband's infidelity or other perceived failings. Almost classic sado-masochism.

A nice twist was the revelation of his neurosis. More S&M but we at least learned the target of his ire - his wife.

Great story. I'll try another of your offerings

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Easily one of the best stories I've read on Literotica: hot, but also well-written. And when I say "well-written" I don't just mean the descriptiveness and the realism - the reader feeling like he or she is in the story - but also telling us what's going on in the characters' heads. Really great story, thanks for posting. A joy to read.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
REMARKABLE.......

WOW........Spectacular........simple idea incredibly well executed. A less than confident expert wordsmither (clearly you are far more than just a wordsmith master,) would have given up on this somewhere around the 10th iteration, if they got that far. I am delighted you did not do this and I express my appreciation to you for this incredibly well done story. Thank You. Off to read your other contributions.

rocky9993rocky9993over 6 years ago
That was HOT!!

Great story!

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandabout 4 years ago
Very entertaining

Very sexy story. Full of suspense and sex. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn

God this was excellent.

GothicmonGothicmonover 2 years ago
Then she did something weird.

I have to agree with most of the previous comments. Great job. I had read this before when I first came across your stories. This time, realizing this is your first submission, I'm definitely impressed. It's obvious your writing and storytelling has improved, but I do love all the raw, hate, lust, and emotion screaming from this. And...seeing how you tagged "combover" on this story I think I found another dark hole I didn't think I needed.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyover 2 years ago

You have a Wildly Erotic Intensely Raunchily Deranged imagination and I so love it! You did a superb job with the man's role in this whole (hole) piece. As for the woman's character, I've not personally encountered anyone like this, but she was completely believable. Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
334 Followers
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.