All Comments on 'Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 02'

by CopyCat13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice story

Lily will spend rest of life licking black twats while getting ass fucked by bbc studs. Plus be humiliated in sucking white twats from her former school as they are brought in for black domestication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

Nice story I would love to read more on what happens to this poor teacher !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh no, you need to Continue that story!

Its really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Possible story plots

Does lily have a 18 year old daughter for Miss Jasmine to teach the joys of black servicing to both dominant black men and women? Seeing her struggle with giving in and getting ass reddening by her Mistress Jasmine before giving up the idea of fucking white boyfriends for posterity and start black breeding unconditionally at will while hating the taste of lickin black puss and asshole of Mistress Jasmine who will redden her ass until she breaks down and submissively does it naturally without complaint . Even better would be for her to discipline former Mom Lily into giving more of herself to her mistresses unconditionally .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

Good story. I feel like it skipped most of the journey into submission in college which is disappointing. Look forward to seeing Lily get her tattoo.

However, I was thinking the same thing as other anonymous in that you have many chapters worth of extra material if Lily has a daughter: Lily, already docile and submissive, is made to try to recruit her much more independent and assertive daughter. So Lily is instructed to guide daughter into an event which results in incriminating evidence. Daughter is then blackmailed into service - mildly at first. And maybe doesn't even know mom is involved. Maybe daughter is trying to protect mommy from involvement. Maybe daughter is tasked with using mom's keys to get into her classroom and take some naughty pics/video. As the claws of control take hold, perhaps daughter has to take black men home and when mom is out of the room, has to do humiliating submissive tasks without mom noticing. Meanwhile, Lily is tasked with preparing her husband to be a cuckold. Eventually, daughter learns of mom's role in some humiliating manner (does some incredibly degrading task to keep mom from learning of her wickedness, succeeds at task, but then revealed mom not only knows, but is actively involved) and after an outburst of anger and betrayal, daughter has to be punished .. by mom. Husband meanwhile has conceded to some mild BBC cuckold action - he's not REALLY into it, but the chastity belt his wife pushed for and seeing his wife happy goes a long way to help overcome that. Also picturing a session in Lily's classroom with a not-so-hidden "hidden camera" that records Lily (and her daughter?) following their instructions to seduce (or maybe even forcibly rape) one of Lily's young black students. Suddenly escape seems impossible and daughter, feisty though she's been throughout the series, finally submits.

Prologue: Lily struggles to finish teaching her last class of the day as she tries to make coherent sentences, (a consistent behavior that is feeding her new reputation of being a rambling scatterbrain) due to the vibrators in her cunt and ass, controlled by a black student in the classroom. She picks up daughter - who lifts her short skirt from under her ass and sits very gingerly, both from large butt plug, and the bruises from her "corrections" - from her 2nd job at an inner-city Gas-Mart, where she works - after dropping out of school - as the only white cashier for an domineering black manager woman. Her main job is as a lowly secretary for a two-faced (sweet in person, mean behind closed doors) black woman personnel manager for a mostly-white company - coincidentally a company where many of her high school friends now work in middle/upper management. Both women drive home and walk in the door to a naked, kneeling husband in only a chastity belt, who blushes even to this day from his daughter seeing him like this. He hasn't seen them in over a week (and that was just to watch his wife and daughter get gangbanged), and proceeds to grovel at their feet like he's been trained and Lily's eyes water as she knows he's not really into this - though interestingly, she has noticed that lately his cock starts to swell whenever they walk in - but he's willing to obey to keep his girls (and later he himself) out of prison. They mention they're only stopping by for a chat as they have to get out to Goddess' house. Lily then asks him how long he's been locked in his cage. He says just over 3 months. Lily takes a breath and says, "Good, then you will understand the meaning when I tell you that we're both about 8 weeks pregnant."

Sorry, muse got a hold of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Jasmine will have her Black hunk boyfriend fuck Lily in both holes while breeding her to the brim. If Lily has a18 year old daughter in the same class as Jasmine, she will become a luscious target for Jasmine to capture and be humiliated like her Mom in the slave quarters. She will be introduced to saying both black men and women while forgoing college to be a full fledged slut for BBC.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 3 years ago
please write more

Excellent story so far, I love where this might be going, I just hope you do write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humiliating Lily

As Dominatrix Jasmine's property, what was engraved above her pussy? Slave Teacher? There is a lot Goddess can do for daughter Jasmine and one would be taking full ownership of Lily by getting a black female attorney to file a powerful of attorney over Lily's assets by making Jasmine her legal guardian. To pay the legal bills, Jasmine would order her to strip naked and pleasurize the lawyer's molten pussies and that of her Goddess for close to a hour before starting work on a paper to bar her husband from contacting her and divorce papers.

As a slave in their home, her duties will be to sate the needs of the Goddess, her husband and Jasmine who will bring her boyfriend over to impregnate Slave Lily with her first black baby, a daughter who will follow "Aunt" Jasmine's advice to dominate the slave including administrating a series af ass reddening spankings on her fat reddening ass with her strong six year old black hands! Lily will be constantly put on pins and needles in dealing with her unpredictable young daughter and Mistress who will punish her for even gaining a pound after the morning weightings. Teaching career shot to hell as Goddess and Jasmine shrewdly invest Lily's investments in black owned companies while Lily helps them decide on the investments while kneeling naked in front of Goddess afraid of a spanking for an unperforming investment.

Lily gives her estate to put to college her black daughter and Jasmine's three children while serving Goddess and Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good start

I see many possibilities in more of this story both in school and out of school i think it definitely needs to go further like controlling her dressing in school more possibilities of humiliation and in school and out possibility nude to and from school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous