All Comments on 'Her Orgasm'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
tsememgbtsememgbalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Another great story! I love all three of your stories on this site. Thanks for writing and sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 Well Deserved Stars

Your stories get better and better. Excellent! Hope you treat us to more soon.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Nicely crafted

I do like stories where the character broadens his or her perspective from somewhere very restricted to a much more adventurous outlook.

Your story here explores Danni's journey through each phase and then leaves room for further exploration.

Well written.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really really good

I rarely leave comments, however this is such a well crafted piece of erotica that I will make an exception.

Believable, hot and sexy. Will there be a part two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding.

Not my usual fare here, but WOW!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Am I ok to be a voyeur. . .

Nicely visualized, I'm certain there is more to see. The artist, how can he work not knowing where things are, boring but essential.

Danni should be glad fo have heeded her sisters advice, not the libraian any longer but a cunning model and living life .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

A great story, by a great story-teller. It built slowly but reached the climax at just the right time. Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Great story!

This is one of the top 5 stories I've read on this site and I have read literally several thousand up to now. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tremendous

A great piece of writing. I look forward to reading the next Chapter.

Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Exiting story, great writing - wonderful style

Wonderful, intelligent story

Accidentally landed here and loved it.

Waiting and wanting for more!

Thank you

Tom

BenByTheWayBenByTheWayalmost 9 years ago

I feel like the artistic work you're referencing with Danni was Clayton Cubitt's series Hysterical Literature. (You can find it on Youtube)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a quality read

wonderfully written and hysterically coincidental

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 9 years ago
Perfection

One of the best written erotic stories I've read in a very long time.

Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

One word says it all.

Michael142Michael142over 8 years ago
I think that I liked...

...this one best of your stories, and added it to my favorites... I don't have many of those!

Again, very well written. I don't really have to say that though... you scores speak for themselves!

M142

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Highly Erotic

Bradley called the artists "assholes". He's the asshole. I would love to watch my woman as Danni was. A 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly Remarkable

xxxhugsxxx

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

That was fantastic. THANK YOU Althea.

mamo1971mamo1971over 8 years ago
Wow

Excellent story. Pulses all the way to my own pussy reading this. Thank you

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Thanks Althea, I just reread it after 11/20/2015. ( Just checking for continuity ha ha )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1/5 star for each page

= 1 star total for this darky taler

* 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Swiss Watch.....

...and not a voyeur from Berne.

This short is intricate in its crafting and plot, with multiple layers of detail and complexity for those that seek them out.

The dialogue has lovely harmonies with few dissonances, and those few, I'm positive, are intentional and deliberate, and are examples of true speech.

It's also a genuine pleasure to read work on this site with correct grammar, syntax, and punctuation, in these days of "Well, you knew what I meant!" used as an excuse of not knowing a participle from a gerund.

The story is lovely, and very ingaging and original -- Dorthy Parker might have penned it.

Althea, you are a pleasure to read and an ornament to the site. Brava!

(And, BTW, I am a member. I just don't have my password with me on this trip. I'm user-named QuietShyLibrarian.)

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
Ditto

Add another WOW to your collection!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delicious!

I assume this is about Hegre-art? I can't tell you how hot I think those videos are! You're an excellent writer. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exquisite!

More of this storyline, please. :)

oldguy32oldguy32over 7 years ago
Excellent!

I know of this Art. Amazing and very erotic. Very good presentation!

pooky12349pooky12349almost 7 years ago
Totally awesome

This is a well written story, and hotter than blazes. When I see a story here that is so well done it always amazes me since so many people either can't write, spell, or use grammar. And besides, most of them make sex really pornographic while this is really erotica and that is awesome.

Thanks for a wonderful story!

Ted

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
That was very different.

Different, but very erotic.

I liked it a lot.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 6 years ago
Mmmmmmm....

Magic, erotic, creatively crafted imaginings.

Your mind is so delicious and sensually evocative.

How do you do that - make me want to find that studio, pub and people?

This set up is such a fun idea....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sensual, well-paced story

The sexual tension builds at a more reasonable pace than a lot of stories, and the author spends more time on how the characters actually feel. Author does a much better jobs creating and building interesting characters than the typical story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mistress of erotic storytelling

You are an amazing storyteller. The character development and pacing are perfect. So very erotic!

majord2majord2over 4 years ago
AMAZING

You continue to titillate my emotions with this saga I must have missed last time I read your stories. Keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written and quite entertaining

I generally don't like reading first-person narrative, but this was excellent. A very different story line and nicely told. Now I've got to go back and read anything else by this author!

HartMannHartMannover 3 years ago
The first time ever....

I have read hundreds of stories on Literotica; exciting ones, lame ones. Descriptive ones, tame ones. But I have never read a story that pulled me in like that, that made me want to follow the storyline like that. Excellent writing, the first person perspective handled extremely well, which is no mean feat. How can I give a rating of six, please?

6niner6ninerover 3 years ago
oh, wow!

great plot, superbly written, with sensitivity and horniness in equal parts.

I hope there are more coming, pun wholly intended.

3>

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rate this story 5 out of 5 hard-ons.

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

This is a well crafted story! The images and sexuality built within the dialogue is wonderful. That it ties to an actual set of real recordings makes it that much more exciting. Definitely a 5.

SoCalAshleySoCalAshleyalmost 2 years ago

As many readers have stated before me, WOW!. If this story is based on Clayton Cubitt's series Hysterical Literature, then, your interpretation of his work is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. Well done.

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

well done, very plausible story line and enjoyed it!

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

I love reading this story again. Wish I could give it another 5*.

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

Oh, what a sexy story! Increasing in tempo as it went along.

Love to have been a part of the scene!

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
2002 Followers
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.