All Comments on 'Milf Tails: After Midnight'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
friends mom

I had a huge crush on my best friends Mom and she knew it an used to tease me unmercifully- after I graduated from college I finally got the nerve to make a move- she slapped the chit out of me and then I .... maybe I need to write that story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Hot

Had a crush on my neighbors wife,she use to sun bathe in the back yard inn a very small bikini. Can still see her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Excellent as usual. Would love to see more chapters of this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent

I've had fantasies just like this. Loved it can't wait for more,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Would have been a 5 star...

But the mom's dialogue was really terrible.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Okay.....

To quote an awesome author, "WOW". Great story, you did an amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Edit

Good god, edit your shit. For example, "A couple of minutes with a hammer and some knew screws." Aside from the fact that the "k" doesn't belong there, a hammer and screws??

osodownosodownalmost 9 years ago
GREAT!!!

just fucken great. had me hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

It was hot and sexy! I liked the way you teased us by the bedroom door part. It makes you wish you were the one standing there taking a look at those tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

I'm 70, and I still get it up without any prescription help. I wish I could have a 40-something like Melanie give me a shot at her. I'm sure I could give her a good sexing and better than a youngster. Despite the few glitches that an editor could have corrected, it was 5 stars for me. Thanks.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story but...

..I feel a lack of conflict, something like what would she do if Mark discover and caught them in the act?Try to play a bit with the reader feelings:jealousy,despair,rage,uncertain.

Despite that, five starts.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

LC68, you made my night when I saw that you posted a new MILF Tails. Another five star offering!!

Re your minor mis-spellings and glitches, please don't let the trolls from the grammar Nazis get you down. The mistakes were few and easily correctable. Send me an email if you'd like me to preview your stories for any mistakes. Given that you're my favorite author on this site, I'd love to read your stuff before it's posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Goddamn!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn what a fantastic sex story I really enjoyed it a lot thanks for writing it!!!!!!!!!!

SkyfalconSkyfalconalmost 9 years ago
just this once

Can you continue this story line with steve and melaine a part 2 to take in the fourth july weekend together

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973almost 9 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. I hope we get to read more of Steve and Melanie's summer tryst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'll say it again... Sequel???

Once again you write a blistering Milf Tail, and once again I can't help but ask for a sequel.

This is quite the theme you've got; more than a handful of your Milf tails could easily be the first chapters in a series, IF you decided to explore each story further. Here, for example, you could easily write about developments later in the summer and beyond, if you so chose to.

Another great MilF Tail, I just wish we got some sequels or series out of a few of them.

Oh, and... Man up, son! If you're workin' that thumb in her ass, loosen it up before pluggin' it up! ;3 In the heat of things she'll cum like a volcano... or freak out. ;3 Nothing ventured...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LC68-GreatPlot!

Put the son in the game too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She is a keeper,

u have knack for working her in the best light/ look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story if you could quit the belittling based on age

Really unnecessary belittling about guys older not being able to perform etc. Of course they are. Don't judge based on yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spot On!!

HE CAME INSIDE HER!!

Finally. Great job LC. Nailed it.

But....

"Hot story if you could quit the belittling based on age"

He's right y'know. Not cool at all. Please work on that.

Great series from a great author, even if we don't see eye-to-eye on several issues......spec

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story, as usual

As usual you deliver a really hot story for us to enjoy. You remain one of my favourite authors on this site.

That said, did you not have your usual editor or something? I spotted many grammar and spelling errors that I'm just not used to from your work. Now you may think this is porn, so who cares about writing errors. But it does distract from the story, at least it distracts me.

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing what you will share next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hope to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was an excellent one.

Please continue this one... Maybe a part 2?

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Lucky guy. I hope his friend doesn't catch him fucking her

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I know you are doing a series within a genre

and making a list of stand alones, but this one is begging for a continuation. It could be a long hot summer as they find alone time to explore, experiment and fulfill their individual and mutual fantasies.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

I believe you just keep getting better. You surely did justice to the porn clip!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

5 is as high as you can go this was a ten...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A sequel PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fried chicken

It tastes good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue! Pretty, pretty please!

Melanie promised Stephen a long summer of hot fucking and I'd love to read all about it! Don't worry, I won't tell Mark if you don't.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Hot story!

Noticed a lot of delicious similarities between the female her and the one in after school special. Very hot!

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please ...

Deserves more than a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is awesome!

This is by far the best one I have ever read. Thank you, sir. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

I am hard as a steel pipe just reading what she looked like and what she needed for sure in my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo @ Yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

A helping hand and a helping cock for a needy pussy. The best of both worlds helping his friend and his friends mother needless to say I envy Stephen. But a good person helps his friends out( oh yes). In my favorites I do hope there is a follow up story about them maybe just maybe Melanie will come up to college to visit him and give him lots more presents.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Deserves a part 2!

I absolutely love this story, would really like to see a follow up for that anal scene.

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow

I started to read the next installment of milf tails and had to come back and write to you. This is one well written story and i really enjoyed it. There is one problem though, could you write and extension. It is that good, i would love to see what happens with Steven and Melanie thru the summer. Then theres the anal story, there is also her son going off for a week or two to camp. So much left to write about, how about it how and what do i need to do to get a few more chapters and pages....... thanks larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just had to WOW

Just had to read it again you have me hooked on these stories. I think there is more to write about them The summer.Tthe night in the motel would be a stand alone story so say you will continue there adventures and who knows she just might visit him at college{hint hint}

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Hot

Hot! Hot! hot! 5*

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Maybe the best in this genre!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent -

More Melanie and Steve ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

The grammar was just a bit off but the story was still incredible

Cracker270Cracker270about 7 years ago
Thanks.

Great story, and as usual, well written.

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
WOW

Loved the story not my first read or my last. In my favorites 5 stars

Ron

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Great. Story

Hmmmm good story held interest. Would like to see follow-up story. But that's just me. In my favorites 5+

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Most young guys dream about fucking an older woman especially a friends Mom , teacher or a friend of your parents. I’ve never been that lucky but I know about 5 different guys who fucked one of there friend mothers. Plenty who fucked hot older married or divorced woman that had kids there age or older than them. The one common thing was the fucking was always over the top crazy awesome. Those woman have either revenge, neglect or just divorced that make them extra horney and willing to do anything to please the younger guy. The one story had two guys in Atlantic City for the weekend . He bumped into his friends Mom there because her company had a trade show at the convention center. She was very tipsy when he bumped into her and they had a few more drinks together. As a good friend he was gonna walk her to her room but asked if she wanted to see the awesome suite he had . He said she was pretty drunk and he just grabbed her with a kiss while feeling her tit and pussy. She never protested and he fucked her roughly any which way you could think of . He piped a viagra and said at one point facing the mirror he was fucking her ass while pulling her hair telling her to watch as her kids friend that she knew since kindergarten was fucking her like a whore pig . He said he had her head hanging off the bed facing the mirror while he rubbed his dick all over her face as she sucked his balls and rimmed his ass hole. The whole time talking real dirty and he even was telling her that she was a way better fuck than her oldest daughter who was 4 years older than him. He said in the morning he slow and gently fucked her because she was freaked out about what she did and the way she acted. She bugged out even more when she realized that his friend came in and saw them at some point and he also knows her hubby and kids. She felt guilty cheating for the first time in 29 years of marriage but she fucked him in her room that night and continued for a few years whenever they could . Six months later he even convinced her to let him and the other guy that was there double team her. She said it felt great but she cried and said it made her feel cheap and would never do it again . Also had real guilt about fucking her son and daughters friend . He did have one video of her and a few audio tapes that he showed a few of the closest friends . It was fucked up because guys would always bust the sons balls about his hot Mom and how they all wanted to fuck her. Little did he know that two did , one repeatedly and most saw the video of her fucking so it was a real joke that everyone know except the son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like the dominant MILF facesitting

When she mounts his face for oral sex and he tickles her clit makes me wish I could have gotten the older woman I had an extra-marital affair do to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little repiticious

Some of the descriptive narrative of the action seemed to be "copied and paste" versions from some of your other works????? With that said, seems that these women really are closet freaks as are most of us all we need is the right partner to bring it out.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 6 years ago
Not bad, but it seems to be a repeat.

I loved your stories, but this one seems too close to Milf Tails: The Grateful Milf. I know writing is hard sometimes, especially at your high standards where writer's block might happen, but try to make them not sound all the same. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Works for me

Thoroughly enjoyable. No complaints. The images you created made me envious. Well done.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
What an incredible story

Nothing better than prime MILF - and what an opportunity for both! The details are mind blowing - and so perfect! MORE is needed!

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Intense

I love your gift in building characters. They're vivid, real, and Hot!!

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
mmm...horny cougar...

and asking for his finger in her rump...'...like every good girl should...' heh heh

...preview of things to come...

dukea98dukea98almost 4 years ago
Well done!

You are a good writer with a vivid imagination that you are able to put into words on the screen so please take these next comments as what they are intended to be. Constructive.

You don't read your work before submitting it. If you did you would notice that you sometimes mix up pronouns. Putting a feminine in where it should be masculine or visa versa. This can be jolting to a reader and interrupt the flow for a while. I notice that there are a few times when you intend to type the letter 'E' your finger overlaps and you end up with 3 sometimes even a 3e. you also use the same phrases a lot. One of your favorites seems to be "Oh, look at you fucking (or whatever) me so good." These are the only reasons I have not given you a 5-star rating yet. You are a better writer than that, but you don't seem to consider that writing important enough to even give it a quick scan before you post it.

Yeah, I still read some of your stuff! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking love it , wow ! I wonder what the Female assessment of this is ?

DapitbullDapitbullover 2 years ago

Steven seems to much of a pussy would be more satisfied just jacking off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Meh

The guy is a grown ass adult, and he cowers to his parents and whines like a bitch letting them send him away like a child. He actually thought it was a win when him mom made a play date for him with his friend. Loser. All your male characters are spineless immature wimps.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

What can I say but, WOW!

THANKS FOR SHARING.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 years ago

Hot sex, and a college kid getting some cougar pussy is always a treat. But Melanie talks like she's in a low budget porn film. Still, enjoyed it.

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Good fun story - hot & erotic - made me dream of endless summers from the past.

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Great sex and the playfulness of their dialogue was fun. Good story! Keep writing!

Experienced70Experienced70about 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with the promise of more sexual encounters to come.

Experienced70Experienced70almost 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with the promise of more sexual encounters to come. I like he use of your colloquialisms.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

First, to the two fairly recent 'anonymous' commenters and the oh, so negative, comments...please go somewhere else to read, and leave this author alone. You are pathetic and cowardly, won't even announce who you are so the author can get back to you in a dialogue.

To "lovecraft68"...I have read a number of your stories, and always find them more than entertaining and full of sexy details!! I must concur about another readers comments, tho'; you have been doing this long enough, you should know to proof-read your work so the 'glaring' errors are not distracting the reader's attention...your works are TOO GOOD to leave like this...take the time to go back and fix your posts, please.

**5** Stars...for a job well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, really? Why is there only 5 stars available to rate this story???

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10 XBoxes!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice! When a young man licks a woman's pussy for the first time, please give plenty of description! I love to know about every bit of his experience - the scent, the flavour, the warmth, texture, and how she reacts to every little touch. Very sexy and delicious story!

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Every young man's dream! Great descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

DorcDorcover 1 year ago

Wish I was hit on by my best friends mom…. This story allowed me to visualize it tho. Good writing!

mountainhideawaymountainhideawayover 1 year ago

Superb! Thanks for writing this tale. If only it had happened for me in real life…!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminded me of when I was 15 and my mother's best friend asked my mom if she could borrow me to help me clean her attic.

Joanne was wearing a thin white shirt and white shorts-- no bra or panties. It was hot as hell in that attic, and soon her sweat made her shirt, and then her shorts, nearly transparent. Her dark nipples and light brown pussy hair were on full display, and she made sure I had lots of chances to enjoy the sights, AND she made it obvious when she looked at my hardon. She taught me how to lick her pussy as well as how to keep from cumming too fast.

I learned A LOT from her. She even helped me {tutored} in seducing my 28 year old freshman English teacher. Joanne only asked for one thing in return-- she wanted to suck my cock clean right after I fucked Marie. Joanne liked the taste so much, she seduced Marie into joining us.

We continued fucking and sucking until I went into the Navy to avoid being drafted into the Army.

Many people see the 1950s as everyone, and everything, all innocent like "Leave it to Beaver." T'wern't so!

I STILL think about, and thank Joanne for everything she taught me.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Really liked it!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

Terrific work. Super hot and will written. I'll be reading more.

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

I love this story. Everybody needs his Mrs. Robinson, but unfortunately most young men aren't that lucky. I had mine and it is one of my best memories. Congratulations to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written as expected. But feel like we see these stories all too much in regular porn. Started off a great premise. Would've loved to have more build up between them and the mother to be less forward and desperate. Always find it more hotter when the they're slowly won over. Just makes the pay off that much more satisfying. Still, its very clear you are a cut above most when it comes to writing erotica. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Well told.

Needed to slow down.

Needed some teasing. More teasing.

Would have been better with more slow seduction.

Four stars.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny10 months ago

5 stars. So fucking hot. Wish I was fucking her

contestwinnercontestwinner8 months ago

I LOVED THIS ONE!!! you have a new fan in me for sure! I'd love to see what comes of these two over the summer.

FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Erotica7 months ago

It is clear that you know how to write. The story was good and the sex was good as well. The only thing I found lacking was the build up. If you put some effort into the build up your audience is able to actually feel the sexual tension build and build until not only the characters get off but they do as well.

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Your story just caused three hard-ons that I had to jerk off. I soooo wish that I'd had some opportunities like this back when I was a pup. I got to play with a cougar once - but that was only a BJ in the car, in front of a church that was a dance hall. She didn't want me to cum in her mouth - and I didn't.

LOVED the story. I'll look for more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story and I hope it stays with just these two people and don't add any more sexual partners.

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Enjoyed it! The sex is always hot, but predictable. Your story line is always sexy and enjoyable

. I’ll look forward to others in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I so enjoy ur fantasies mine r so feeeble although so v erotic im surprised by my profound emotional reaction warm grip within

pse ignore folk pestering about running spell etc checks n descriptively laying out back story along w so many others i thoroughly enjoy ur style stories cant stip myself from reading next one

I sincerely hope my comments get thru (pass review process) Im being quite honest

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I left a comment maybe 10 minutes ago(2 read a several pages of others comments) before starting to write this(im v slow w keyboard- maybe add another 15-20m, i dunno, guessing probably not time stamped) hope u can connect this with the previous assuming it(n this) passed review

Ive mentioned before how I enjoy ur grammatical(wh i not gd at pickingup) n spelling errors 2 mine they convey ur own emotion uregency to keep the flow maintain pace w ur racing fantasy they r an embellishment an additional slight tease i also wish u could see how(mine at least) comments r typed almost as a video of the real time event so can 2 c ponderous pauses replacing certain words or rephrasing cos i also feel that would convey n reveal so much more honesty of n in the comments continue ur own way

Fireplace10Fireplace105 months ago

This was good, but many of your other stories are so much better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DAMN ! That was HOT.

I couldn't help it, but I played and jerked myself while reading.

I really enjoyed Melanie an older lady wanting the young Steven. It is certainly a fantasy I have about a lady in my neighborhood.

I hope this story continues, with Steven doing it in the shower and throughout the house while Mark is away

I want to read til Steven goes back to school and gets that piece of HOT ASS.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

This was practically Smoking ! Very well written. Except for a couple of spelling mistakes, so you might wanna check your story 1 more time before posting.

Crusader235Crusader2352 months ago

Hot as Hell, loved it! Next chapter, Finally Steven goes back to school. Mark tells his mom he's jealous, of course she's asks why, he tells her he know about her and Steven, and he wants her to. She sequels, and gives him a big hug then they start kissing, that's how the mom son incest starts. Five stars for this hot one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22230 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES