All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 14A'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yay

Yay omg I read this story on nifty aswell gotta readout twice.... Such a great story bring on the next one

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Wonderful as always,

OMG, this is great, :) Can't wait for 14b, :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BEAUTIFUL FANTASY!

I look for your latest story every time I go to Literotica and confess I'm disappointed if you haven't posted a new story. I've followed Speech and Debate from the first posting and I'm totally hooked on your writing and this story. It's a wonderful escape from the harsh realities that actually face the overwhelming majority of gay men.

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassalmost 9 years ago
Worth the wait :)

I love this story, can't wait til I can buy the whole book! I'm really enjoying your new websit too. Xoxoxo

RubyRed01RubyRed01almost 9 years ago
Oh Dear God!

What a great chapter! I love this story and the way you are telling it. I hope there is a happy ending for these two.

Congratulations on your job. At 60 hours a week, I hope it is something you enjoy.

OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 9 years ago
A W E S O M E !!!!!!

Your work is beautiful, brilliant, and leaves us breathless!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did I miss a chapter?

I didn't remember David revealing that he was dating Daniel to his parents? When did that happen.

shirohshirohalmost 9 years ago
thank you!

60 hours per week? seriously? is it legal? anyway I am so glad you found the time to keep writing for us.

alike the first comment of anonymous, I didn't remember David telling to his family about Daniel. Well, now they are through divorce...

but is OK to me, all is so focused in the feelings of David, that's so normal for teenagers, so the thing of Daniel being his formal boyfriend in his home is very important, but is not such a big deal. anyway I sure will reread the last chapters searching about this point. I didn't reread any of these chapters, yet.

as long as you keep writing, I can wait for your new chapters for weeks and months. Please, keep writing, you do it so well.

darthatheosdarthatheosalmost 9 years ago
Whaa?

Seems you might have to make 13B to show David coming out to his parents. My heart is still swollen from 14A though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yess!!

It's about damn time! This story is the only reason I come to literotica!! Post more when you can!~

DAMackeyDAMackeyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

Hello All--

So yeah. I never realized that it would be important to give an actual "coming out with my boyfriend" scene for David and Daniel. Since this is Semi-Authobiographical in nature...it just never seemed right to me, since it never happened in real life. I had been out for ages and ages by the time I had my Daniel. And we just never really had a "this is my boyfriend" conversation. I never said anything remotely like that to my parents. But if you feel it is necessary I would be happy to slide it into the story.

Apologies, just never crossed my mind. My family was more of a don't ask dont tell to each his own kind of arrangement. I was free to tell them anything I wanted to, I just never felt I needed to. if that makes sense. They KNEW he was my Daniel. I just never TOLD them.

DAMackey

TesoroMioTesoroMioalmost 9 years ago
No coming out necessary.

Since this is totally the way it should be, don't make a big reveal. I like that. Mom catches up, but that happens in her head not his. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This story is just such gold. the fact that you say it is based off of real life makes my heart flutter, like.. please don't stop writing this is amazing

dez421dez421almost 9 years ago
amazing

Another amazing chapter!!!! 13b not required!

Congratulations on the promotion.

You are one of my favorite authors! Can't wait to see more from you and I hope one of the spin offs is for ian. πŸ˜€

Don't ever question what you do because of something someone else says!_πŸ˜‡

UBERtoesUBERtoesalmost 9 years ago
Don't tell (maybe), David-Aiden

DA, please don't "slide" something into the story merely because a fan requests it -- unless you think an addition will really add to D&D's story. In terms of coming out as a couple, David's mom and sister know, right? And Daniel's mother and brother are clued in. My question (or maybe a suggestion?) is: Does Daniel's father know? He and Daniel's mom are always out of the house or headed to a church function (Catholic?) when they boys are in the bedroom or atop of bearskin rug. Is Daniel's father invested emotionally in him? Has he attended lacrosse/baseball/games? Does he care about his son? I get it from the beginning that David's father has been AWOL, so no surprise that his parents are separating. But from your hints, DA, it seems like Daniel's family would be championing his achievements, and lovingly involved with their son. (Hence, Daniel's security in whom he is and his loving assurances to David.) Anyway, Mr. Author, thank you for sharing such a great story with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maybe some Kink?

I'm loving the story and have done for a long time now. A couple of chapters back we were all able to enjoy the scene with David and Daniel when they got a little kinky and there was spanking involved. It was SUPER hot, and I think it added another layer of depth to both David and Daniel's characters. Perhaps to put David's insecurities to rest you could involve a similar scene. Of course this is up to you. You write amazingly, thank you and keep on writing. Oh and congrats on your promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More in regards to my first comment

I was one of the people to ask about whether or not you had written a scene for when David and Daniel tell their parents. I didn't mean it to come off as the story was missing it and I thought you should add it in. I just felt as though maybe I had missed it. It was only my shared perspective of the fact that I felt that it seemed accidentally left out. I absolutely love the story with or without it and I think you're writing is impeccable. Looking forward to the next chapter

swimguy33swimguy33almost 9 years ago
Great!

A wonderful addition to one of my absolute favorite stories! You are a gifted writer - I enjoy how you have created characters that we care about, a relationship that we are all championing, and blisteringly hot sex scenes that make me achingly hard! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! And let me join others in offering you my congratulations on your promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope you keep adding more soon !

This has been an amazing read so far. After so many pointless and disappointing stories I've read on this site, I'm glad to have finally read yours. But I've been reading extremely slow, hoping you add the next chapter soon, and now that I have finished these fourteen, I really hope to read the rest soon. Please continue writing, you're writing is extremely intriguing. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I have greatly enjoyed this series & hope you will continue it…..more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's been a long time since the last upload.. hope the author is ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope it doesn't get sad, its too good!

Ireadalot1985Ireadalot1985over 8 years ago
author, where are you?

Am getting worried, it's been so long, author, please i. You're reading this damackey, tell us where you're going to post the next chapters, am dying here! I hope you're ok!

I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope all is well in your life

Been a long time waiting. Hope all is well for you. Please give us moment to let us know the future of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

I will echo the sentiment of everyone else by saying I WANT MORE! This has got to be one of the best erotica I have read, if not the best. I don't know what I will do if it just doesn't end. I hope all is well, and that the end of summer will bring an update. Thanks so much!

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Brought tears to my eyes

This (I think) is my first comment on this series, which has captivated me since the beginning. The bedroom scene with the rings brought tears to my eyes. The love these two have for each other is simply incredible.

I feel some remorse that I could not have realized my "gayness" and had some real loving situations during my school years. The most I ever had during my school years was a couple of JO sessions, and graduated a virgin at 17 in 1959.

I am in the process of writing a story in the first person called "A Wasted Life" which I hope to upload in the not too distant future.

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Those invisible onions! Dammit!!!

God I cried when Daniel gave David's class ring. D&D Always. I wish they would get married already!! I just cant take it knowing both of them would be seperated for a while.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Another five!

Still loving it. On to 14B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
they die in a fiery car crash after graduation- and spend eternity 2gether in heaven- 4ever young and beautiful and horny

(I had always been told that the "honeymoon" phase would wear off and that reality would eventually kick me in the teeth. His flaws would become glaring. His habits would begin to grate on my last nerve.)

- really- who r these people/friends that have always told him these things ? maybe he'd read about such things- or heard of such things- but who would have actually told him such things ? it's his 1st relationship and his 1st real friends just these past few months.

they r always saying 'i love u' during/after sex....i think it's the sex they luv- the way sex makes them feel- i'm guessing a size queen like daniel would love any giant dik he could bounce up-down on__and a desperate-lonely boy like david would drop 2 his knees 4 any cock offered him-

gotta say- i'm still mostly enjoying the story- u r a good story teller- funny - drama- romance- sexy- emotional- u can stir up lots of feeling with your words....well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I started reading this story last year and have been deliberately reading it slowly to prolong as much as possible my coming to its end. It's like eating your favorite food slowly just to get it to last as long as possible. I certainly hope that the last comment as to the story's ending is not true. Even so I, too, get a sense that things will change for the worse for David and Daniel, though I also get the sense that their relationship does survive the separation. Only one way to find out, which is to read the remaining chapters.

This is one of the few erotica stories that I think I will often reflect on. When I am done reading it I will read it through again to get a better understanding of it overall. The fact it is semi-autobiographical makes it all the more interesting. When I reach the end I believe I will have more to say. You are, of course, a good writer. If I may be so bold, however, I would just like to say you appear to have a slight problem with homophones or near homophones: elicit v. illicit, rote v. wrote, whether v. weather, for example. I point it out not to be snarky or to be the grammar police, but only to be constructive since use of the incorrect word throws the reader off from your intended meaning. This was almost 3 years ago though, so you may have already corrected this on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hit one by error this is a 150!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lot of typeos this time. But still good. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous