All Comments on 'Udmuristan'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

A nice light romance - and well written. Keep up the good work!

Storm113Storm113almost 9 years ago
liked the story

Really liked the characters, really liked the plot, but I felt the story was too short. It needs to be longer and more developed. So, I gave it a 4 instead of a 5.

Maitre1962Maitre1962almost 9 years ago
Very Nice Story!

That was GREAT!! I agree with Sorm113 though! It was too short! :)

stev2244stev2244almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everybody for the kind remarks. I had expected more grammar complaints as English is not my native language. I agree that the story is rather short and I would have loved to stay with the characters for a while longer. But I also had the impression that everything that needed to be said has been said and I wanted to avoid to dilute things. But I will keep your suggestions in mind in case I post more stories. My other stories mostly refer to wifes/fiancées/girlfriends doing something outrageously stupid and then striving (usually successfully) for reconciliation. I´m still kind of undecided if I should post them. Udmuristan in contrast is very short and pleasant, so I decided to dare posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing romance

While her recovery and assurance after being a sex slave was not truly believable, the dream fantasy of a perfect rescue and perfect love would make anyone yearn to be them. As a male, I so envy him.

Please write more in a similar vein. There are so few beautiful, noble stories in the world.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good romance....but...

A good romance....but too short...after two years of slavery she would need psychiatric help...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Obviously a totally improbable fantasy.

But done with charm and a nice light touch. The author shows real potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Good use of idiom and remarkably free of heavy handed inflection based sentence structure often seen with German writers.

As others have said, the story is light and airy with an improbable cast of characters and a timeline that is far too short... but it's own internal logic works well. Kind of like a 90's rom-com. Doesn't make much sense in the real world, but works fine on it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

Maybe some better editing but overall entertaining to read.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
Loved it love your style

First, let me apologize for rating your other story less than a 5*. I was reacting to the ending and not the style and total content of the story. I felt that my reaction was like giving Hemingway a bad review for "The old man and the sea" because he let the fish die.

This story and the other are well layed out and crafted. I really appreciate your effort and plan to read the rest of your work. I hope and look forward to reading more of your writing.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
good story

A good story with characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done. Thanks for writing it.

Maybe a little thin, and implausible, but warm and loving. The only unbelievable part is that he would fall for her so quickly and openly. Given his life style and experience, you would think he would move more cautiously, and slowly. I guy like him should have lots of experience with beautiful charming women, and not be so easily enchanted. Especially since so many of the women in his environment are just like him, on the prowl and hunting for profit and advantage. So it seemed rather too Cinderella-ish. But as I said, it was a fun read and a happy ending, so far.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Terrific story!

And not that implausible. I met and married a Playboy bunny from England when I was a student at UNLV. We just celebrated our 37th anniversary. Now, that's implausible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Implausible? Seriously?

On a site full of 44DD boobs, 12" inch cocks, and super-human sexual abilities, we're gonna argue about this story's plausibility? Are you maybe an unemployed English Lit. graduate?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

I did agree with some comments that the story is some what cinderella, however that is the authors perogative !

For me I would have likd at least 2 more pages on how Laura adjusted to her new home, lover, and freedom.

Plus there was no background confession of her 2 years in the life as a slave !

Surely she would sucked a lotbof cock, swallowed gsllons of jisum especially with that blonde fsce of hers.

Normally slaves do go through some sort of processing and training with I suspect some punishment along the way !

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
A modern fairy tale

And she dances more sexily than Cinderella? Can't beat that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Cinderella story

To mushy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too fast

Should have dedicated another page to Laura getting reintegrated and developing their relationship. Love at first sight is fine, but perhaps not let them get married within a few days of meeting each other. Especially with all the beuracracy, emotional reunions, and perhaps psychological problems she would be going through.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Read This Before

I've read this before, not sure why I never commented before because I really liked it!

One nitpick, because you wouldn't know it was me if I didn't!

He talked about getting her back in school, but she's 27, and has been there for two years, or since she was 25. Wouldn't she have graduated long ago?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

that was different. Very fun read. I think any decent guy has fantasies about rescuing the damsel in distress so yeah, well done.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
liked it

A few things:

1. Being a forced slave for 2 years, I think she would have been more traumatized than this. She would have also been more indoctrinated into "slave" mode. This could have been used to promote character detail more fully, and express the development of their relationship.

2. The verb form of "scent" is "smell".

3. He was from LA in america. Our cars don't have "boots", they have "trunks". Using a european term loses character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

Do not give fives

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Just a little too easy falling in love.

Made it a bit too Snowhite for me. Add a little complication to the emotions, yet still a happy ending, would have made it better (for me). Good writing, though, as usual.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A High Level Escape Fiction

that is a delightful antidote to every day reality. Loved it. Cute, quick and well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total fantasy

But very sweet

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
omg

i couldnt finish this. He's not a bad man, regarding the circumstances. I hope he enjoys his short remaining lifespan. wow idk if ur were writing andy as an asshole who is as bad as the ppl he CHOOSES to deal with the scum of the human race. i was hoping andy would die with the other that he deals with. with that said i gotta go wash my hands

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
omg

i couldnt finish this. He's not a bad man, regarding the circumstances. I hope he enjoys his short remaining lifespan. wow idk if ur were writing andy as an asshole who is as bad as the ppl he CHOOSES to deal with the scum of the human race. i was hoping andy would die with the other that he deals with. with that said i gotta go wash my hands

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Original story line.

At least I believe so. Well written and entertaining. *****

xtchrxtchralmost 4 years ago
I Liked It!

Yes, I liked this fantasy romance. It did happen a little to quickly but it was still enjoyable. I have a few nitpicks but it was overall a very good romance.

Thank you for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice Story

As improbable as it was, I loved this story. I just wish there were a few more pages of it. It’s simply a modern-day’ADULT’ fairy tale. Thanks, stev2244, I’ll certainly be checking out more of your works. 5 stars, for sure.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Good fun romance. Thanks.

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

overall nice story.

but I have a little issue with how fast they fell in "love".

she wasn't even really looking at him during his stay with Akmur, even less really "talking" to him. but she decided she wants him and he was the one?

Uhm...ok.

If it would've developed after her slavery, okay yes during her stay with him and waiting for the parents.

that was a little odd detail. but overall very enjoyable read

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I never really venture into the Romance genre on the site, unless it's a crossover/transition from a LW story. As I've commented a couple times lately, I'm going down your stories in alphabetical order and decided to give this a try. I absolutely loved it! Yes, I had to may suspend believability of two falling in love at first sight, but who doesn't wish that could really happen? [My wife and I went on an unofficial first date and then saw each other everyday until I was stationed at a new military base, It was less than a year from when we met until we married. That wedding was 35+ years, five children and five grandchildren and counting ago. So, yes, something close could happen!]

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Was a good read only real complaint was it's too short.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. It had a good pace fun feel to it throughout. Laura seemed fresh and delightful. Another 5 stars!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This was strange..I suppose it was romantic in an odd knight in armor way. But this love at first site seems to be totally 180 for a hard edge business man, and a woman who has been enslaved for more than 2 years must have serious psychological issues. There would be no easy mental way of walking away from that sort of trauma.

TassieTykeTassieTykeabout 2 years ago

Excellent, I invariably go for the romance stories, and most of all, a good 'yarn', this and defeating greyness are two of the best I've read,

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish it was longer, feels like a love story on fast forward. So much could have been done with this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even though he purchased her, they got together far too quickly. At one time I thought he would end up with both sisters it was going so fast. Who knows, the sister may be in the bedroom closet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story that had great potential had you lengthened the subsequent U.S. Portion out to make it more robust.

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

Good bones but lacks build up for many of the happenings.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Good story, but definitely feels rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with any others that this seemed very rushed. A lot of things could be expanded. However, my biggest issue is that “….stans….” do not exist in South America and a name like Akmur also generally comes from the other side of the world. More of her story during the 2 years might have helped to explain — perhaps more time/trouble getting back to LA.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Thank you for the very romantic story. Full marks from me. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 I applaud Randi's comments.

Now I am not a member, but I do care about good story tellers and have given "full" editorial assistance to several writers who are doing quite well in the Romance section. I also encourage a minimum of 2 editors, because I sure am not perfect.

I am often frustrated with comments on Literotica. Commenters mark down good stories when the story is about as perfect as possible.

The anon. comment three before mine is a perfect example. The writer complains: “….stans….” do not exist in South America. The comment is true, but shows careless reading or a lack of geographic knowledge. Where was Laura kidnapped? "I wanted to travel into the Caucasus region on my own."

For the uninformed that is in the mountainous area in Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and Armenia near where Turkey and Iran have a common border. It is the location of the ark on Mt Ararat in the flood narrative. It was a site of a major battle in WW 2. The Germans wanted the oil for their war machine. The ‘stans’ are just on the other side of the Caspian Sea. The author was spot on, the comment appears to have come from careless reading or ignorance.

South America was mentioned but as a contrast to the dangers in the ‘stan’.

P.S. If you don't know something, Google is just a clique away.

The Hoary Cleric

Kapturek62Kapturek62about 1 year ago

5 stars from me. Yes, I like fairy tales and I see that the author knows post-Soviet climates....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh so good.

Your story had a realism about it, unusual since it was short & had no real space to develop the characters.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

vielen Dank

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, although the proposal was a bit premature.

ChopinesqueChopinesque9 months ago

I like this a lot. Stev2244's stories have a perfect ratio of farce woven into them. It makes the over-the-top situations acceptable and not threatening, if you get what I mean. The ones without farce are genuinely intense. Don't change anything!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, her parents didn’t blink at the ‘slave’ comment? They should have been horrified! And announcing that she was dragging him off to have sex right in front of said parents… hmmm. Semi-surprised that the sister didn’t wind up as part of a thruple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous