All Comments on 'Basketball Game With Daddy'

by angelslut11

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
angelslut11angelslut11about 20 years agoAuthor
Original Story

Hey you guys...I was just reading this story, and truthfully, it doesn't sound completely like me. My voice shows through quite a bit, but there's a lot of extra stuff in there that I added upon suggestion from a friend. While I enjoyed this story, I just felt bad that it had my name on it, but not my whole voice. So here's the original story. You guys can tell me if you think it's basically the same or different from the published one and if it's any better or worse. :)

Here's MY story:

Out to a basketball game with my daddy, we decide to get something to drink. We?re standing in the long line of a concession stand when I feel you suddenly step much closer, your body pressing against mine. Your hands move up to my hips, curling possessively as they pull me tight back against you. My body immediately responds to yours: my breath catching in my throat, my heartbeat quickening slightly.

Your head bends down until I can feel your hot, moist breath against my neck and ear. You whisper softly in my ear, ?Mm?my little slut??

Your penetrating words send an immediate jolt between my thighs. A tiny sigh escapes from my mouth, showing my assent. Your tongue slips out, sliding up my neck. I draw in a breath sharply.

I can hear the smile in your rumbling voice as you move your lips to my ear to whisper, ?You like that, baby?? I nod my head just barely, my eyes flicking nervously around, looking at all the people, but nobody notices us. The background noise is loud, covering your words to everybody but me. The line moves up, and we step forward as one.

You whisper again into my ear, ?I know what else you like?remember last night?? I nod just barely, shivering as I remember.

?My cock pulsing inside your hot cunt, slamming into your tight pussy, pumping my creamy cum deep inside you as you begged me to fuck you harder?? I feel a rush of wetness between my thighs. I?m not wearing any panties, since you like to have easy access. I lean back against you, feeling your hands caressing my hips.

Your hands slide down my hips, down over my short skirt, your fingertips caressing the bare skin on my thighs just below my hemline. You whisper to me, ?Such a little cumslut?I bet your cunt is already dripping.?

I blush slightly, nodding my head just a bit. You chuckle at me, amused. The line moves up again, and we step forward. Your fingertips move my hem up a little more, brushing against my skin. I look around again, wary. Still, nobody notices us. I?m breathing hard, my heartbeat racing, my nipples poking through the thin fabric of my shirt, my cheeks flushed. I think, How can nobody notice?!

You notice though, and you whisper again in my ear, ?What a whore you are?just thinking about your daddy?s big cock sets you off.?

I feel my juices start to rub onto my inner thighs, sticky hot fluid. Your words drill through my mind, sending jolts to my burning, aching pussy. We move forward again, moving next a large pillar. The pillar blocks us from the crowd on the left side, but people still mill about, walking past on our right. You move your right hand back up to my hip, holding me close against your strong body. But you slide your left hand up the back of my short skirt.

I gasp as your hand creeps up. The man in front of us in line turns around, to peer at me suspiciously for a second. I manage a weak smile at him, your fingers moving steadily higher, and he turns back around.

Your fingertip wiggles between my thighs, sliding up the length of my slit, collecting the dewy moisture. ?Mm?your pussy is so wet, baby?you?re such a slutty cunt for your daddy.?

A quiet moan escapes from the back of my throat. You withdraw your hand from between my legs, pulling it out from under my skirt and move your hand up to my face. You draw your wet finger over my lips, smearing my sticky wetness on my soft skin, leaving a shiny path on my lips that I lick off.

I try to stay in control of my breathing, but you slip your hand back down to my aching pussy. You slide your finger up my slit again, circling around my clit, and then flicking it with your fingertip. I bite my lip to hold back a moan, my head falling back.

You say in a firm voice, ?You?re going to have to order in a minute, whore.? My eyes flutter open, and I tremble slightly as your fingers continue stroking my burning cunt.

We step up one more time to the register, leaning against the pillar, your hand up my skirt. You slide one finger inside my dripping hole as the cashier looks up at me expectantly. I manage to squeak out, ?Two Pepsis, please.?

He asks, ?What size?? At that moment, you press another finger inside me.

I blurt out, ?Large!? He gives me a curious look: taking in my flushed face, my rapid breathing, slightly glazed eyes, stiff nipples.

You curl your two fingers inside my cunt and rub slightly up and down, your thumb moving to my throbbing clit. As the cashier turns around to fill the cups, you continue to caress me, my hips starting to push back against you rhythmically. You pull your coated fingers from my sopping cunt and pinch my clit hard between your forefinger and your thumb, growling ?Cum, bitch.?

I bite down hard on my lip as I cum all over your fingers, suppressing my cry of ?Daddy!? I grip the edge of the counter, my fingers turning white, my pussy spasming over and over. I feel my cum dripping onto your hand, your fingers still tugging on my clit. I pant, trying to catch my breath, waves of pleasure smashing into me, slowing a little, my eyes starting to refocus.

The cashier turns back with our drinks, and says, ?That?ll be $5.? You reach into your back pocket with your right hand and pull out a $5 bill, leaving it on the counter, pulling your sticky left hand from between my thighs discreetly. You nod your head at the drinks, and I pick them up, a bit unsteadily.

We start walking away, my legs shaking a bit, knees quivering, feeling my cum sliding down my thighs. You wrap your arm around my waist as we walk off, and I sigh shakily, a smile creeping up my full lips.

KAG45CALKAG45CALabout 5 years ago
Wow

Very hot little story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous