All Comments on 'Pink Ch. 06'

by daddysbabygirl72

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 9 years ago
Pulling molar teeth

would be less painful than reading this. I'm addicted none the less, it is very well written and compelling. There best be some aftercare and if not a really good punch on the nose for pink and a quick circumcision for master.

amh1970amh1970almost 9 years ago
beyond cuckqueen

At what point is he going to show some concern for his wife....I understand loving a kink and this story started out Hot...But the Abuse is beyond what anyone would actually take...she would have safe worded by now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So you have listened to reader concerns. You gave us a lot of indicating this turned her on. That is an improvement. In future stories, it would help to sprinkle some of that throughout from the start. Showing the inner conflict of someone hating things yet being turned on at the same time generally helps a story. You are still determined to be so extreme in their treatment of her, but that is the point for you, isn't it? Could you find a balance point that would satisfy your needs and draw more fans?

grrlslavegrrlslavealmost 9 years ago
The good news is...

The good news is you're a really good writer and that sucks everyone in and keeps us hooked even though we might not share this particular kink. Unfortunately, that's also the bad news because we want to keep reading and we don't share your kink so the emotions just build and we want the story to turn around. Personally, I really hope that the poor wife either leaves his sorry ass or he puts an end to his time with pink and begins serious aftercare. Your story is heading into hopelessness and a life of pain, depression and tragedy for this poor woman. Obviously, I'm one of the hooked readers who doesn't share your kink. At this point I really want to cut the guys balls off and bitch slap pink. That said, I'm hooked and will keep reading.

daddysbabygirl72daddysbabygirl72almost 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

I have been pretty determined to stay quiet since I started putting a disclaimer on my work. However, I feel that you all should know a few things.

I am overwhelmed and humbled that you all have connected with my character, babygirl (not Pink.) I am also overwhelmed that many of you are so hooked that you cannot stop reading even though you really don't want to read any longer.

This story was my first attempt at writing erotica or writing a story at all. I wrote this story for me. The plot has been laid out long before I wrote one word of the story. I completed the final four parts together before posting part 4. I did not make changes due to writer demands. I am writing the story as it played out in my head, not based on requests. This is a hobby that I have taken up for my enjoyment. If I were writing for profit, it might be a different story, but I think I would be a pretty weak writer to cave to reader demands and change the story that I weaved together in my head.

I also think I would be a weak writer to let you all know how it is going to end. I have a lot of stories in me about Daddy and babygirl. I am writing the follow up to Pink right now and I will not post the final part until the first part of the follow up is ready. So you all will see both stories come up at once. I anticipate this coming in about two weeks.

For all of you saying this is beyond cuckqueaning and beyond what anyone can take. For me, yes it is beyond what I can endure at this time. This story takes place over a 24 hour period and encompasses all of the elements of humiliation, degradation and cuckqueaning that I have in my head. I am sorry you are so disgusted by what I have in my head but it exists. It is a fantasy.

My Daddy is a kind and gentle man that takes very good care of me and validates all of my kinks and twists. He does not shame me for my thoughts even when I am ashamed of them myself. I love that he has brought me to a place in my life where I feel free to share them in a public forum such as this.

Please feel free to email me through this site if you would like to know more! I love that so many of you are "hooked." I am active on tumblr and fetlife and welcome communication. I think the most important thing here is, for those of you that are so deeply disturbed, to ask yourself why. There may be something inside you that is particularly triggered by this. You might have to let go reading this series and my future writings. I, for one, had to give up horror movies long ago. They just haunted me for too long.

Thank you all for reading and for your comments. There is a lot more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aren't baby girls supposed to be submissive?

she hasn't shown to be at all submissive to anyone in any way. Not to mention is she a baby girl at all? All she has shown is she can play act like one. Like a third grader in a school play. Did he wanna fuck around so he prepped this twat to say enough right things to "legalize" his cheating? Now as for your tags: If you want this to be a cuckquean you gotta change your definition and your "rebuttal". 1+1=2 right? Right! So if now I say no 1+1=5 what? No it isn't 5 and you already said it's 2 it doesn't change just because I said it's 5 the second time. Show me the exact passages where the Heroin enjoys this. Don't bother with where she gets aroused because of something the twat does. A woman can become aroused when getting raped all it means was something was in the right position at the right time. If you want to show the Heroin enjoys it to some extant then you are failing miserably as an author. On to the humiliation tag: how is this humiliating? It's heartbreaking, it's emotional abuse, it's cruel. To have the person you love and says in words they love you but takes great pleasure in ripping you heart out and shredding it into slivers in front of you. The Heroin should leave the S.O.B. even if he begs for forgiveness. Heroin deserves a Daddy not a abuser.

suck18suck18almost 9 years ago
Why

Pink is a bitch . The real babygirl should just leave one day . So Master could see what he did.

suck18suck18almost 9 years ago
daddysbabygirl72

I know you take your time on writing this stories. Some of your readers are weird and comment on things for no reason. I love this story so fuck anyone that doesn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm really confused. At the very first part of the story, he tells her that this is a game, but as the story progresses I have reason to believe that this isn't just a game? Especially the way she describes it. Please tell me that he still loves her. I don't know why I keep reading this story as it brings me so much pain. Nevertheless this story is well written and obviously very different from what many people have read on here. But, please let her have a happy ending. It's killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You!!

I have just discovered your stories and have read every one back-to-back, and they're truly amazing! I've never been much into the babygirl thing, but love the cuckquean and emotional sadomasochism involved. It was so well described, and the emphasis on making this a difficult story to read, even if you're turned on by it, deserves a big thumbs-up! I do hope for a happy ending for the "whore", but at the same time, I do kinda want to see how much more you can do to this poor girl's heart & dignity. Sensational stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Hot!!!

OMG there is nothing to truly get to the heart of a cuckquean than seeing the intimacy and emotion that can form between a husband and his girlfriend. The wife forgotten about, the lovemaking sweet and tender while he comes harder for her than he ever did for his wife. Sweet, long, kissing, spending the night in each other` s arms. How about a goal to impregnate Pink to add even more sweet torture??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This involves more emotional betrayal than that usually portrayed in cuckholding stories.

The way babygirl's feelings are described in the story makes it seem more like a traumatizing experience for her rather than something she enjoys. The tone set in the story is far too brooding to derive any arousal from it and it seems to get heavier with each chapter.

Take care with how you choose to move forward with this story. I half-expect her to finally go insane and start shooting everyone else dead. Hopefully, she gets a happy ending instead. And by happy, I mean an ending where she's not depressed and hurt all the time. Indulging in this fetish is one thing, but remember: too much of anything is bad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Feeling vindicated. Thank you

People are finally starting to see the story for what it is:not BDSM but abuse. Had it pegged by either chapter 1 or 2. By your own definition it is too! So thank you for your little definition up top. Are you hoping that if you claim it's not abuse enough you'll make people believe you? Kinda confused by your thought process.

P.S.(whisper) you may wanna take down the definition up top if you want to try and convince others its not abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I kind of hope this story ends with pink and master staying together and babygirl becoming their permanent little whore. This story is so hot, can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Love it, but ...

I honestly love it, but I feel really bad for Baby Girl. I just hope she has a happy ending because her master has done a lot to her. She should either leave, or say the safe word because this is crazy. And I don't hate Pink, but her master is going way too far. Saying that he loves someone else is something that he should never do. I hope they reconcile soon, or Babygirl leaves his sorry ass because she doesn't deserve this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do you actually

Believe this is BDSM or are you just trying to get a reaction out of people? One would hope that those in a M/s relationship would have a better grasp on limits and consent than you seem to. Unless ofcourse you are just seeking attention. Than congrats you got it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE POSTING!

Ok, I just want to say to all those that say this is a story about abuse rather than BDSM, that the time it takes you to write your comment about a story about abuse people around the world are actually getting abused! Yet your willing to sit here and patronize an author for portraying a story she finds erotic! People you are on literotica a site for erotic writings, so if you could all please just keep the comments to yourselves, it would be much appreciated! If this isn't your preference of reading then please move along to a story your more suited to read, without going off on the author in the comment section. Imagine if you took the time to write a story you had rolling around in your head all day for others that enjoy it, to find that people that don't happen to like your story have to leave negative comments?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story makes me cry when ever I read it I feel so bad for her I want her to leave her daddy and make her daddy beg for her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tinkerbell

I cannot take another moment of this man abusing his babygirl.

Little_roseLittle_roseover 8 years ago
Please update

I am dying of suspense please up date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this!

Please update! I'm dying to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i do like it but...

She's hurting from all the acts her daddy did so I don't think she's a cuckqueen anymore :p pleasee continue,eventhough she's not with him anymore,make her happy at least if its true her daddy change because of Pink.either way i do like this continueee please ^,^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update!

I can't bear to continue checking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASSE!

I check it everyday. Please just update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shocked

I am a baby girl this would never make me wet sadly it makes me want to cry very hard! In glad it pleases you but it make me so sad does she ever get his love back is it really a game or is he replacing her these questions are like bullets in my gut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
UPDATE

PLEASE FREAKING UPDATE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We're still waiting

You promised a finish and a follow-up. This story really needs it. The readers need it. At the very beginning of this ride , master stated this would be longer than their usual play with a visitor. That tends to imply both that it IS play and it WILL have a finite duration. Unless, longer means forever. You've left babygirl and all of us in limbo. However you choose to finish it, please, finish it.

Both the supportive and critical comments are valid. Some appearantly have this kink. Some appearantly are emotionally sadistic/masochistic, at least in their fantasies. Okay. Yet...it isn't wrong to express hurt and outrage on behalf of a character when that is what you intentionally created - a hurtful and outrageous situation. You've done a bang up job of it, as evidenced by comments. Had you done a poor job, no one would care or comment. Each harrang is a complement, in its own way. How many stories slide by silently?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please update

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bloody hell

You must be seriously depressed or something if you enjoy writing this.. I feel so sorry for her. He deserves to rot in hell for doing this to babygirl and being so easily manipulated by that bitch pink. Pink is nothing but a bully!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really want to know what happens. Did you just give up in this story or is there more part check 6??,,

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I don't know if this is an actual kink...but if my daddy ever did this to me. I'm gone I'm heart broken. You're a really good writer. And you can really make the reader feel the characters feeling maybe that's why a lot of people don't like it. But honestly if I heard my daddy tell someone else he loves them I'm gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well then...

great story, but holy hell I would've safeworded. that almost broke me, and I was just reading it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ermmm

Hi.. I love this story. The emotional conflict is epic.. but please.. pretty please update? I would love to read the ending although if real babygirl doesn't safe word or daddy doesn't say sorry I'll cry..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please update

I second the other comments. I am still returning to this story, and still hope for an update.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 5 years ago
Please Update

Please give us some kind of update or a conclusion for this story!!

Tiffany_Twizted69Tiffany_Twizted69over 4 years ago
Soo good!!

Well done! Had me glued to every word

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Final Word From the Author

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone that complimented my writing. This was certainly all written during a very emotional time in my life. I wanted so badly to sign in and write this comment from my account so you all would still be able to contact me, but I think it might be disabled. I am AnaNimiti on Fetlife, realananimiti on gmail and I believe AnaNimiti on tumblr, if you would like to get in touch with me.

This story is so very abusive in so many ways, but please understand, babygirl asked for and consented to this abuse. The premise is that she wanted this one day, even though they never fully planned it.

Cucking is a tricky kink and so is being emotionally masochistic. This type of kink does not leave marks and if the recipient of the pain is a glutton for punishment, it could very kill them and, at least, the relationship.

Yes, it would be quite a callous man, never mind Daddy, that would even be capable of inflicting this pain.

This was always meant to be nothing more than a fantasy that weaved together all of the fleeting thoughts that haunted me, turned me on, and ultimately, brought me to climax after climax in my sex life, for decades.

I always wanted to explore what was behind this burning, relentlessly present kink for me. I eventually learned where it came from and what it was all about. Unfortunately, I wasn't tied to the bed, or at the receiving end of a flogger at the time. I didn't even have a ball gag on... I was on the therapist's couch, and in recovery meetings, learning about childhood trauma and practicing EMDR.

So, for me, the manifestation of the trauma and pain inside me, was indeed played out in emotional masochism inside and outside of the bedroom in the form of self abuse and accepting emotionally abusive behavior from others. It fed the sick need inside of me to hurt and experience pain.

I don't look so much at cuck related porn anymore and I cannot read Pink. It is far too painful. If I do look, or catch a glimpse of something... and folks, a glimpse of something for someone with my imagination can be as little as a weird interaction between a couple in the supermarket that sets me off... it does still indeed, turn me on. I have to look away, it certainly has helped me regain sanity.

I couldn't write an ending because I couldn't decide what to do. My partner, "Daddy," was on the edge of his seat and I, "babygirl," did not know where to go with it.

On one side, I wanted her to safe word and for him to snap immediately out of it and aftercare the crap out of babygirl, turning Pink into a complete servant.

On another, I wanted Pink to have a hot Mistress who, unbeknownst to us, had loaned her to Daddy. I wanted to Mistress to come in and punish Pink for being so awful to babygirl because, after all, everyone knew she was a brat anyway. Then I wanted the Mistress and Daddy to lose control between themselves... and well, you know... the sky is the limit there.

One that I thought of often was babygirl running off to shower and sleep in the guest bed, have a very disturbing stream of consciousness, crawling into bed and whispering "tinkerbell" before slipping into a catatonic state. Daddy would find her after Pink left and she would forever be lost to him.

In another, she runs off and doesn't return.

This story did not happen to me and my partner and I have never even played like this with another person in real life but, my kink and my "Daddy's" eagerness to participate beyond my limits certainly destroyed many aspects of our relationship and did a lot of damage to both of us on levels that we have not even uncovered yet.

My PSA of the day... know both your kinks and your partner's kinks, know why you both have them and never ever listen to anyone that tells you to stop wondering why and just enjoy. Consent is not consent if it is not fully informed consent and that means knowing yourself and your partner well enough to know what's behind the kink.

Thanks for reading... please feel free to pick your favorite ending and let your imagination go wild. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spin off

Your writing is very good, eventhough I do not know anything about the BDSM world, surely this wouldn't fly...after the second paragraph of the first chapter I felt very sad, I literally started crying and a skipped all the chapters to see the end just to realise how depressing it is.

And eventhough I don't know anything about anything of BDSM, I don't think a Daddy dom would treat his babygirl like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

This had me on edge the whole time. So turned on and now I have blue balls and am at work lol. Thank you this is wonderfully intoxicating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please make her use her safe word next please 😭this got painful with the I love you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am so very happy that the author knows that this is abuse and doesn't support this behaviour. The story is hot, no doubt, but it's okay as long as people know that it's a fantasy like tentacle porns. Hope you find your peace and babygirl is worth so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddysbabygirl72@daddysbabygirl72
50 Followers
I am just a woman evolving through a healing process in my life. Pink was written when I was at one of my darkest times. I am trying to wrap up the story in a way that will make sense to me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pink Ch. 05 Previous Part
Pink Series Info