All Comments on 'Wishing for Redemption Ch. 01'

by silverslyder

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
You have me hooked!

Waiting.....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Has potential but it could use some help from an editor. I'll be looking for more though.

Aleph1974Aleph1974almost 9 years ago
a good start

You're off to a good start with these stories. You should consider using a second editor to catch any mistakes though. I am really looking forward to reading more about John and Hope, and the adventures they may have.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 9 years ago
Great start!

Thanks for sharing.

biphilmassbiphilmassalmost 9 years ago
Terrific second chapter

Love this it has Great potential Keep it up.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I like the story, look forward to more. But, I agree some basic proofing would be nice, start in the second line. Nothing major but I rend to be picky.

MorionMorionalmost 9 years ago
*groans*

I came in interested, but you are reusing waaay too much from other Genie stories on Literotica. A little bit of originality would have gone a long way!

silverslydersilverslyderalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reasons

I understand that some readers dislike some of my material and that's perfectly fine. Nobody can please everybody however, not everyone who reads my work has read similar stories and, as an author, I have to keep that in mind and give at least a little background into this kind of genie at least. Thank you all for the praise and criticisms. All are appreciated.

pcninjapcninjaalmost 9 years ago
Feed back

the first chapter was a lot like other genie stories. The second chapter was better, it explained about John. I hope you keep up the story line in the next chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous