All Comments on 'Plantation Overthrow Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Starrunner1001Starrunner1001almost 9 years ago
Awesome!

This really was amazingly written, I was fingering myself for at least half of it, you're an awesome writter!

krazikendrakrazikendraalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story ! can't wait to read the other stories you've written

XJ347XJ347almost 9 years ago

I will be honest...

I enjoyed your writing style. You wrote it at a good pace, not to fast and not to slow. You created an immersive world and using the N word helped.

Saying that, I just didn't feel the story could be real. Why did the Master do the main character in the ass? If she got pregnant then beat her belly until the pregnancy ended... She isn't really human, hence 3/5ths a person for the census back then! Why did the daughter almost immediately become a slut when it is assumed she is a chaste women? I'm not saying she wouldn't enjoy it, but her pride would stop her from openly admitting it. How did the Old man live 10 years in a coma without modern life support? Need I go on? Your story loses major believability the longer it got.

Some people feel their stories are fantasies and thus don't have to be realistic. If that is your attitude then ignore my post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awful

Just awful. Go back to writting bedding babysitter type stories. Those are great. This is beyond awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please stop

You're a great writer, probably one of the very best on this site, but every so often you write something so terrible I have to wonder if someone stole your login.

This is bad in every level. A bizarre choice of location and time, too short to get interesting, super-racist, and it includes both an epilogue (stop writing these. They jip the reader and suggest you were too lazy to finish the story) and a character sheet (unnecessary and insults our intelligence).

You're better than this. Try harder.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Authors note

The trick of writing.

One: this was a fan request and something different than I usually write.

Two: and I am sometimes criticized for not expanding my so-called comfort levels of lesbian, incest and gay.

Three: the point of the epilogue and living ten years... Good point. I never thought about that enough.

Four: this is an extreme story, but that is why it is in non-consent.

Five: the character list at the end was an oops as I forgot to delete it before sending it in. Careless, yes... Insulting intelligence, no.

In conclusion, I trie to branch out...sometimes it works (illustrated and shemale) for example and sometimes it doesn't (apparently this one and my cuckold story).

Alas, I will try to balance sequels, contest stories, fan requests, and my own fantasies...

Jasmine June 2015

That's all said, I appreciate the comments on all my stories, the good and the bad... It does make me question my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just awful

Move to Baltimore.

confusorconfusoralmost 9 years ago
criticism vs cruelty

Agree, not her best writing. Constructive criticism is subjective. Guess if using anonymity don't need to support your view. But Baltimore comment uncalled for.

We're fortunate she shares her writing with us.

confusorconfusoralmost 9 years ago
criticism vs cruelty

Agree, not her best writing. Constructive criticism is subjective. Guess if using anonymity don't need to support your view. But Baltimore comment uncalled for.

We're fortunate she shares her writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice note to author

This was exactly what it was meant to be a reluctant/ non consent read. She was reluctant there was no consent but then there was, the only weird thing was her dad being in the room, but it was still a good read. I liked it, and I wouldn't listen to any of these other comments, cause unlike you i bet they haven't even thought of something like this let alone anything creative and worth the read. Keep writing liked it a lot.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 9 years ago
Fan Requests

I understand the need/desire to stretch yourself as an author, but perhaps fan requests should be re-thought. Your last two (this one and Bimbofying Superchick

are among the worst that you have posted. This one in particular does not even come close to being erotic, at least for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

This may not be your best piece, but that should not deter your writing. When you totally believe in your writing, YOU will not only see it but believe it as well.

The only thing I will say is that it seems a bit rushed, written in the thought process. What I will suggest is to possibly do a little research first to make sure your work can stand on its own and have more of an angle to it. Different stories on this site provide great insight and research material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm interesting

Not sure what all the negative comments were about. I enjoyed the story. I would have liked more parts...to get to know the characters. Keep writingšŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huge fan, again

I love your work. However, I am unfond of short stories. I just don't see the point. I think your average story has around 15-20,000 words, which is just about the right range. Going on and on and on, forty chapters, etc, seems ill-advised. I think the issue here is that you couldn't develop the characters, the story, the underlying intent. Your "violence" is usually no more than a slap or two or a spanking. Hardly BDSM or torture. This era was ripe with abuse, so you can certainly justify beatings, rapes, pregnancies, the selling a man's wife or child. That, in turn, can justify blacks returning the favor just as richly.

Again, you are a very good writer and prolific at that. You should justifiably feel proud of you body of work. This piece could still become one of your better ones, but you did not indicate further work. I love stories from this era.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Could be longer, would like to see this type of storyline explored more. Black cock in white chicks is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Series?

Hey! I love your work, this piece included. It was hot as fuck. I've noticed you have tried every category it seems, but do you think you can try you hand at novellas? I would especially like it if it was long. I enjoy almost all your stories, although i dont do the gay ones. If you do a novel, can you make it a submissive harem of women? thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written!

Well written - us white girls love Big Black Cock!

janice kjanice kabout 8 years ago
Loved the Story

I love reading stories about white women having sex with black men and it's even more exciting when it's during the slave era like this story.. I realize it might be a sensitive subject and hopefully I don't get hate responses back for what I'm saying but I wish we could find more stories where the black men overtake a Plantation similar to this story.. I would also like reading stories where the Plantation owners wives or daughters willingly sneak off to the slave quarters to have sex with the black slaves.. Stories like that are very interesting and very hard to find also.. So, thanks for writing this story and my only complaint was that it was way too short..

Writer2000Writer2000about 4 years ago
Pretty awful!

I didn't find this story remotely erotic. It is far too short to develop the characters. There is only cursory description of the sex and no development of the feelings of the participants. It seems to rely solely on the concepts of revenge and big black cock in white pussy with very little detail to engage the readers' interest or imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was great. I would love to watch my daughter take all that huge black meat. She wants a black baby and so do I. I would love pushing a black baby in a stroller with my daughter and black bull. I would love to suck all the extra bull seed out of her pussy. If there is a bull out there that will fuck her hit me up at johnnyrealle@hotmail.com. thanks

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Would have preferred more episodes with Annabelle and the slaves but enjoyed this short story. Thanks and can I ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if thereā€™s any actual evidence to suggest that this stuff happened back in the day

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

great to see the afro/americans populate more

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

427. I thought this was familiar. Liked it. Need more details. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great interracial sexual fest. Very erotic And poetic justice for all the torture and humiliations that the Afro-Americans have gone through in American history. Probably a majority of the fairer blacks today in the US are the products of those humiliating liaisons. So, in conclusion of that poetic justice, you should have extended the story to show more of Anabelle's degradation-and if possible thrown in a few more white girls-in the hands ( rather on the big black cocks) of the ex-slaves, and even some scenes showing Anabelle with a big belly and finally delivering her first black baby. That would have been the final degradation of both father and daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50382 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...