All Comments on 'ESTIM Experiences Ch. 02'

by jy55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jy55jy55almost 9 years agoAuthor
please comment

if you got off for reading this I would love to know about it

jy55jy55almost 9 years agoAuthor
recent session

This morning was an amazing time. I went online this morning by skyping with this really hot brunette about 50 years old With awesome tits. We had talked before. We. decided that we wanted to Skype together to get off today! I got all my toys out and she did too perform for each other. she wanted to watch me stim. It was awesome stimming while getting to watch her fuck herself. we're going to do this again she loves watch men masturbate.She wanted to see my cock throb as I would play with the dials. just thinking about it makes me want to do it again right now! Will upload detailed adventure soon!

jy55jy55over 8 years agoAuthor
Cumming soon

I will be doing sound files soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hello

I know it's been a while, but i was so turned on by your story i couldn't stop it ;)

Do you think you can tell me more about this particular video ? (maybe a link or so ?) :)

Thanks for sharing your experiences ;)

jy55jy55over 4 years agoAuthor
Answer to anonymous

After re-reading this I realized it was several links. truth is I was probably watching several videos and I may have conflated them as one.

it doesn't matter because they're all really good and I can send you links I don't need anything in return. but maybe you want to send me a private message communicating to me directly on my profile here. Then I can send you stuff maybe to an email address. let me know I'm fine with that. I will try to post a link here and if they let it go through then I'll just do it this way I just don't know what the protocol is on this site

jy55jy55over 4 years agoAuthor
LINKS

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c1e278c98da8

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c14d780de260

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cock shock

I JUST STARTED ELECTRIC STIMULATION OF MY COCK AND BALLS, THE FEELING COULD NOT BE ANY MORE INTENSE! WE HAVE A TENS UNIT, I SAY WE AS MY WIFE LIKES TO HELP OR AT LEAST WATCH. WE PUT A RING AROUND MY BALLS TO HAVE A NICE TIGHT PACKAGE FOR MY WIFE TO SQUEEZE. SHE THEN TAKES ONE OF THE COCK STRAPS WITH ONLY ONE ELECTRODES HOOKED UP AND PUTS IT AROUND MY TIGHT NUT SACK THEN LUBES THE TIP OF MY COCK AND THE OTHER CABLE AND SLOWLY FEEDS THE CABLE INTO MY COCK. SHE CAN GET AS MUCH AS 9 INCHES OF THE CABLE DOWN MY COCK, SO IT IS INTO MY PROSTATE. SHE FINISHES ME OFF WITH A VIBRATING BUTT PLUG IN MY ASS. SET AT CONTINUAL AND AT FULL POWER, MY BALLS ARE TIGHT MY COCK NEVER GETS FULLY ERECT WITH THIS MUCH CURRENT RUNNING THROUGH IT. BUT I START TO COME ALMOST IMMEDIATELY! MY WIFE DOES NOT STROKE ME, SHE JUST HOLDS IT IN HER HAND AND SQUEEZES MY COCK AND BALLS. ONCE THE PRECUM STARTS TO FLOW, SHE MOVE THE ELECTRODE UP AND DOWN INSIDE ME AND THIS MAKES ME CUM IN LONG SPURTS. I WIH WE HAD DISCOVERED THIS YEARS AGO!!!!!

jy55jy55about 3 years agoAuthor

that sounds really intense. I will admit that I'm intrigued is but I'm very leery about sounding but I have seen many people get into it so you never know what I'll do

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fascinating description of EStim experience. We’ll written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjy55@jy55
56 Followers
Love all kinds of teasing and explicit voyeurism, masturbation, sensual stories. Love women in sexy underwear, lingerie, etc. OF course love stories involving lesbians, group, oral, toys etc. Love electrosex, (estim)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES