All Comments on 'Jacking in the Bathroom'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love cock

As a trucker I used public restrooms a lot. Once while using one a guy next to me started jerking off his large cock. I found myself getting hard. He reached over and grabbed my cock and I let him jerk me off. The better it felt the harder I got so I started jerking his cock. The next thing I knew I was sucking his cock and really enjoying it. We got carried away and I ended up with a mouthful of cum. You never know what may happen on the road but it can be tasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My pecker !

Like you I too am curious about another man c*ck but I do not want to suck it, I want the man to suck me service my hard wood.

I would love to find out how it would feel like to have a mouth around my pecker sucking, licking it all over up and down my shaft, my balls, having his tongue touch the very tip of my slit ( pee hole ) oh yea right now I can only imagine it. gosh I want so badly to feel it, to blow all of my white gooey cum in his mouth.

I do not care if it is a boy, straight man, single, married, divorced, widower, young or old I just want to experience it Da*m my c*ck needs yo be serviced so very badly!

Giovanni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm sitting at my computer slowly massaging my cock and thinking about sucking my first cock. I would lick the head with my wet tongue and start to suck it. Meanwhile I would spread your checks and finger your rosebud. Then I would turn you around and and tongue fuck you. I'm standing now so you can fuck me. Be gentle, I'm a virgin. I

want to feel you massaging my prostate until I come. Then I'll suck your cock until you come in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Want to suck my first cock

I love jacking off thinking that someone is stroking his meat in the stall next to me. I need to drink some hot cum!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
It begins

It can be scary at first, but it you are curious.about men's cocks it's just a matter of time until you suck a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I had a guy with an 8" cock I would have been on my knees waiting to suck and swallow his sweet cream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous