All Comments on 'Impregnation Party'

by MilkyTits

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

This story was well done, and enjoyable. I enjoyed the description of the young woman very much.

clauleiclauleiover 18 years ago
I loved your story.

It`s a fiction story but it`s very very exciting. Thanks.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Weird fantasy

A crude way of breeding. Reminded me of an artificial insemination party for a bunch of cattle, except pricks were used instead of injection by breeding needle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ruined my chair

holy good god. PLEASE WRITE MORE LIKE THIS ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Woooooooooo

We Need More Incest Stories Like This. I Read This With My Sister And Got It On Afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
liked it!

Pretty short and straightforward, but I enjoyed it! Thanks!

MotherLovesYouMotherLovesYouover 15 years ago
Hot family love

I love incest stories, and this one was great! Family love is true love, and all the men "generously" helped Penny with her problem...the families that fuck together stay together -- I've been told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what?

I don't get it. What family was fucking her - his family, her family, or both altogether?

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Breeding, Naturally

A sperm and an egg does not care where each come from. This story was very open and natural, regardless of who did the impregnating. God made us this way and called it 'good'! Crippled/poorly developed, myths are just myths for the most part. Our society is getting full of full-blooded sons/mommies, daughters/daddys and the like.

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
fantasy

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is sick! What the hell? That is wrong on so many levels! To think a family would do that? How disguisting! You people are sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

If its gross dont read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my dick

My cock is hard, love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gross?

It's part of the Incest section, what did you think was going to happen? Nice story by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can you please make a story about one of my fantasies,its about my mom,make it real dirty ,in this story I would like to read about her getting raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

TRIPLETS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

QUINTUPLETS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That bluegrass music does it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I like it

Made me hard imagining all those adult cocks wagging about and their nuts full up with virile semen, just waiting for the chance to inseminate and perhaps breed her hot pussy. Hopefully she was in heat and primed to be bred by one on those hard cocks. Her pussy should of tasted real good!

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm dripping wet after reading this. I love the comment suggesting they use Penny for breeding. omg that would be perfection. All those luscious, hard cocks using her hole over and over again, her tits always swollen with milk. Mmmm!

Volare59Volare593 months ago

I love your two Imregnation Stories. Let's have some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous