All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 05'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So many wild cards so much tension

It looks like Meridiana breaking Amber slowly and building a counter for our heroes. Now my big question is, was the reptilian chick Viridis or just another creation from our main antagonist. If so then I expect her to some how be the biggest wild card in the battle and next chapter. What is she after, control over the world like her rival to continue their everlasting contest with each other. When will she make her presence known to Meridiana. I guess we have to wait to see if these questions are answered next chapter. Now as for that poor Emilia girl she was bitten by the newly named Sapphire right. I think I know what to expect next.

Man that was an intense chapter looking forward to the next.

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 9 years agoAuthor

I'm glad to hear it! I originally didn't have this chapter planned. I had started the final chapter and believed that it was missing something. I have the final chapter written and have a few tweaks in mind before sending it to my editor!

warelliswarellisalmost 9 years ago
Nice chapter!

I really enjoyed how Amber's interrogation went. I'm betting that'd be a great way to interrogate male prisoners as well.

Considering Emilia was drinking Sapphire's blood, any possibility of her becoming a vampire as well?

Sort of disturbing regarding the lizard/Viridis. Hm might dreams with her involve lots of both plant sex and sex with her? I could imagine her working together with her plants to really pleasure and feed off of men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter?

Get it submitted already, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update!

Status on the new chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ranger girl rises as undead, called it.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 8 years agoAuthor

I apologize for the lack of updates. I had finished the last chapter and received it back from my editor and we both thought two scenes needed more detail. I've been stuck on third shift for the past two months and am so exhausted I haven't had time at work or afterwards to get those details added into the story. On the flip side I'm paying off a large home improvement that I had done last year so that'll make life easier once it's no longer a thorn in my side.

I hope you all have enjoyed all that I released this year so far and I have to thank all of you that have given me great feedback. I'm glad to hear my writing is improving and will continue to challenge myself.

For those of you that do give feedback on my writing and would like to provide input before a story is submitted feel free to include your email and let me know.

I will update my profile when I submit the final chapter, please be patient. It isn't easy finding time to write when I don't even have a decent sleep schedule

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi3 days ago

Great writing Ysho, I'm so lucky I discoverd this story when it was almost on Chapter 8, I loved it from the first time 💛❤️🩵💙

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
433 Followers
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES