All Comments on 'Crossdresser Gets His'

by CourtStJester

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
True story !

I should know because I was found out just like this.

Now I'm pleased to say I look forward to being caught by my understanding wife ( a nurse) on a regular basis in my own wardrobe of slutty clothes.

allymallymover 17 years ago
yes

loved it fuck did i still got a hard on got to wank oh this is good thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!

Believable and well-written. Fast paced to an expected, but well-presented climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy

I loved this, I hope this happens to me with my wife when I get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

My wife has fucked me in my butt and I loved it! Then we leave the dildo in my ass, she climbs on top and i fuck her as she fucks me. Most delicious!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice story

Makes me extremely hard and jealous at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my married life

Well written story. should have been longer with more action. I dated a very hot, nice girl and we began thinking about marriage. There was one problem that I wasn't sure of how to resolve, that being I'd always been a crossdressing faggot with little interest in a woman's pussy. My lady had a kincky side so my hopes were that she'd accept it and we could work something out. After giving it lots of thought I decided on purchasing a dvd of Shemales being fucked, the items of clothing I would need was already available. I dressed in my cd attire, put in the dvd and was laying on the couch with an 8" dildo up my ass when she walked in on me. She was very surprised but seemed to take it fairly well, to the point where she grabbed the dildo and rammed it in and out of my ass all the time telling me what a fucking queer I was and that if I wanted to be a bitch I'd have to be her bitch to do with as she pleased. I actually jumped at that idea. She made it clear that i'd suck her pussy whenever she wanted, I find cocks and women for her to use. I was surprised in that I didn't know she went for women just as I went for men. We decided to go forward with the marriage but to do a practice honeymoon with a woman for her and a guy for me to go with us. That worked out fantastic. We're still together many years later and life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot beginning. How fare will she take or make him/her. Moving on Ch.2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot beginning

This is a hot story which is exactly how I wish my wife would catch me in her clothes. Your story has inspired me to do what you did and then my wife will "accidentally" catch me with her clothes on. Hopefully she will react as your wife did. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mmmm

this is 1 hot story hope it continues on and on . i love it omg

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
But they were finished.

He was bleeding. He got dressed and went to the hospital. They performed emergency surgery on his sphincter muscle that she had ripped. She went to prison for spousal abuse, rape and sodomy. He kept all the marital assets in the divorce. The end to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Caught

I guess you could say I started early as my late mother used to use me as a model when she was making dresses for my sisters. Later I would try on their panties and sniff girls panties. A number of years later while in England I saw a guy who looked like a girl and I wanted to meet him . Then next time was was in my 20s and I got a uni-perm and a lot of people though I was gay, but I nrver acted on it. Then in my 30s my wife caught me wearing her panties and had a fit as she was a straight laced catholic girl and thought I was gay. So I never did it while she was alive, now I wear girls panties all the time and love it. I love seeing men wearing women's panties and would love to try weaing a bra, sexy.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
In my wife's clothes while she fucked me

Hoping my wife does more to me, this time with a beautiful thick strap-on. Usually ever so willingly . Until I cum all over myself like a lady should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous