All Comments on 'The Story of an Hour Ch. 01'

by Oeddie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the story. There is a good twist in the end. I would like to read further. Like chapter 2 where the incestuous baby is making progress in mom's womb and also wife is cheating on her husband to have sex with her son etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YOU CAN STILL SALVAGE THIS STORY

Simply have Jack's mother tell the husband to get out and that if he doesn;t

leave, she will hire a divorce lawyer to take him to the cleaners. She tells him

that she has Jack as a witness, and he will back up her charges of mental cruelty

They diivorce Jack and his mother stay in the house and the pregnancy

progresses. Mommy wants to reward Jack. She knows as they get closer,

her tits wlll fill milk and get bigger.

She plans to add something to his pleasure as she gets hornier. SHE CALLS HIM TO THE BEDROOM..........He says ok be there in 5 mins. She applies HEAVY RED

LIPSTICK. He enters the bedroom, and his knees buckle. She says :"my son you're

sooo handsome...............KISS ME"..........HIS FACE BECOMES COVERED WITH

LIPSTICK PRINTS. He is sucked into her vagina like a magnet. He sinks in, she

holds up a mirror He sees he lipstick prints and proceeds to shoot an endless

flow of sperm into his mommy.

This time they both call in sick for 5 days...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

What a hot story of mommy son love. In this story mom and son can't get enough of their orgasmic bliss as she spreads her thighs over and over for her son to thrust away. At first they are careful and use condoms but eventually mommy lets her son thrust. His unprotected cock into her. Mommy wants her son's baby and begs for him to impregnate her. This loving son gets the ultimate pleasure at grunting load after load into his fertile mother. I can't wait for part two perhaps dad can watch and jerk his cock as he watches his son assume his husbandry duties and service his wife nightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agree with the second Anonymous

I agree with the second Anonymous on the first half of what they said but as for the rest I don't think that would do. You should have them move far away form where they are know and live peacefully without the dork of a husband after the divorce while raising the twins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Definitely Needs a Part 2

This was a good fast paced story, why not follow it to its logical conclusion? It excited your character when she thought her husband was dead, why not have her go full Freud and have her son kill his father and win her as his prize? I think for an author called Oeddie that should be a blast! Anyway thanks for the effort, fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a fabulous story by such a gifted writer

And what a generous guy--his list of Favorites is the best on Lit. Some great comments as well. Young Jack is deeply attracted to his mother, specifically to that warm wet hole between her legs that he came out of 18 years before. His mom, neglected by her control-freak husband, is drawn to the strong young male of the family, specifically to what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. It's to Mr. O's credit that the first time their inevitable coupling takes place, there's no futzing around with preliminary blow jobs and muff-divings, all that'll come later. Mom just says, "Do it, Jack. Fuck your mother!" and Jack does exactly that. Can you imagine the total joy and bursting pride of a son as he feels his young cock making its way up his own birth canal? Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. There's such magic in that hairy hole, so cosy and comfy and loving, that the boy goes into a fuck-frenzy. Egged on by his mom who keeps crying "Harder!" Jack drills away like crazy, in and out, in and out, the kid's ass goes up and down like a machine, as he growls and his mother moans. She has another great convulsive come and Jack blows his young balls, splattering his sperm all over the walls of his mommy's tender pink twat. They go on fucking, now that they understand that the boy's penis and his mother's vagina were made for each other. Naturally, he fucks a baby--actually, twin babies, that lad's got some potent balls--up where he was once a baby. Hubby is history. Mom shows him the door, divorces him, and Jack and his mommy and new wife live happily ever after, surrounded with a swarm of cute little incest-kids. With love--and lust--all things are possible.

OeddieOeddiealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Italics

Hello everyone. Sorry for the italics. I don't know why my story (and all the other text on this page) has been italicized. It wasn't my doing and it is probably a glitch on the part of the site. I am trying to get in contact with the site to fix this. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think Jack and his Mom need to tell the husband what they went through when the FAA called and now he comes home being a real asshole again.

She should tell him there's the front door just go back out through it and get lost.

Jack and his Mom have started a new life together as a couple and as Mother and son. Its too late to turn back now. More info on what his Mom looks like and the son and their own fantasies ....... thank you !!!

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
rushed 2 stars

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
feedback

I have just started to read your story but I feel I should inform you that the relationship you describe between husband and wife while not physically abusive is nonetheless an abusive relationship. Emotional and psychological abuse is just as damaging as physical abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

are you going to put jocasta complex back on here?

OeddieOeddiealmost 9 years agoAuthor
To the previous Anon

Jocasta Complex can be found at ASSTR's Kristen archives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I think it's a shame that the dad didn't die though. I know I might sound really rude because of that, but even though he wasn't abusive, he basically was. He wouldn't even let his own wife live her life!

jamescunjamescunabout 8 years ago
Jocasta Complex

Oeddie on asstr.org are you plan on write more for Jocasta Complex

jamescunjamescunabout 8 years ago
Jocasta Complex

maybe she has sex with a black man and the half black son cuckold alan

jamescunjamescunalmost 8 years ago
Jocasta Complex

can you write a story for how alan start fuck his mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapters

please write the rest with more sex while daddy is around and son force himself on his mother for sex

Thanx

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
No problem

Have that wimp father babysit your incest babies while you and your son breed more.

Sterling447Sterling447over 2 years ago

Beautiful story, but I wish dad would not have come back to life. (In my opinion, it would have been much more of a turn-on to have mom and son holding hands at the old man's wake, then waiting until everyone else. has left, and fucking each other right next to the casket while they both talk about how much better life is without him.)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A lovely story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why haven't you written a sequel to this amazing story as many people have wished? In chapter 2, you should let the husband die or even get killed and let our incest couple to lead a happy life. A funeral sex would be awesome, the son may cum and piss in the ash urn of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did you use a cookbook to write this? Each step was from the incest recipe, bad Dad, sex with Mom, Dad dies, Mom and son pledge eternal love, Mom gets pregnant... The only twist was Dad not actually being dead.

You really should have built up the relationship with Mom, have them bonding, falling in love, at least that would have added a 3rd dimension to an otherwise flat story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOeddie@Oeddie
306 Followers
I've had an incestuous relationship with my mother after the death of my father and I couldn't be happier. My stories are based on our experiences.