All Comments on 'Classroom Cocksucker'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was really great! Nice work

DarnusesDarnusesalmost 9 years ago
Pretty Good!

The subject matter is kind of a fetish of mine so I quite enjoyed it! It definitely could've used some better pacing; I'd consider splitting up paragraphs and adding some more dialogue to move the story along with the sex.

As for a series, if you can make it happen, do it! I'll favourite you just to keep tabs, don't let me down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with Darnuss

Brilliant, sexy story that just needs a little more character work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I am checking to see your name pop up... Keep it up. Loving the stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Make it a series

Great work, I'd love to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please, plese make this a continuing story, but try to add someone named Tyler. I don't know why, but I think that could help with the story

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

Best story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice !!

Love the story. Sam is a great character. A young guy with a "take charge" attitude. So hot!! Throws her over his shoulder, then tossed her on her bed & ties her up. A perfect Friday night. Please continue this story, it is much too good to be a "stand alone". Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So yummy

Very nice story! Please continue this into a series. Maybe you can have him eating her pussy, & a bit of spanking never hurts! Plus, more face fucking with dialogue. I love this kid. Sexy, funny, eager to please. Really enjoyed this, now get back to work. I will be waiting for more. It's not nice to tease, please go forward. Please?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Series please!

This story is soooooo good! Please please please make it into a series. You're an excellent writer. While I personally am not too big on mdom, the way you write it, especially in this story, has made this girl into a convert. You're great. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

I think this should be a series it was a great read and i think there are lots of thing you could do with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ditto

I had some experiences about the same, got a few hand jobs and couple blowjobs during movies in class. Later years after I became a teacher myself, even got some head from another teacher when our classes watched movies together. Later after I started teaching college I had some very, very interesting things happen lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story except for the ass fucking part. Totally unnecessary. Lost 3 stars for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some romance would have been welcomed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Friends told me about a girl in our high school that was a blowjob queen, if that's right term. She asked them in a school dance if they had wheels, and when they said yes. She said 'if you promise not to tell anyone I'll blow all you guys'. The 'ayes' had it! So she sucked all three of them. The boy who went third told me, he whipped it out and told her to 'hop to it' which she did. He told her to tickle it with her tongue which she did. When he told her to move her mouth she said 'that's OK' and swallowed. She did it for the other two guys. That memory has always stuck in my mind. It's a true story! What happened to her I don't know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
1292 Followers
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...