All Comments on 'Road Trip'

by InsatiableBrownEyes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Deja vu

What a story, I felt as if you have been watching my boyfriend and me on Interstate 70 in Maryland. What started out as a dare has become a regular endeavor. We pick a lucky trucker, show him my ass and if he's lucky my ass and my head going down on bf. It is so very hot for us, and from the air horns of the truckers I think they like it too!!!!!

MauigirlMauigirlabout 15 years ago
Fun read!

Awesome Job, Brown Eyed one!!! The b/f and I greatly enjoyed the read. Not too long, but great sensual action. It made me wonder if perhaps you were behind us on our last road trip?! :-0 Got me moist and him hard, so again I say; Awesome Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Show Off

When we go for a drive my wife wears a garter belt and nylons and a bra with holes in it for her nipples. As we start driving her skirt comes up to her waist and legs get opened and blouse gets unbuttoned . As we drive she loves to have truckers see er body and will play with her self for a while. Then she will take out my pecker and play with it as we drive along. Soon she will kneel on the seat and slid her mouth over my pecker. If you are driving by you will see her pussy in the window as she is kneeling. She will keep it up till I cum and then she will get her vibrator out and cum her self as the truckers drive by.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I thought it was great. My wife showed her tits to every trucker from New Mexico to Kentucky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous