All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 11'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Another outstanding chapter...

Thank you for such a great story. Each chapter just keeps getting better and better.

Very easily worth 5 stars.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

I love Pia. I hope they never part as friends. It's so comical when Abby gets flustered. Gabriel need to have Abby talk to their PR team. She need some 411 on how to handle the media and fans. No one need to know why she is with Gabriel. People are going to gossip regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Abigail needs to wise up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Firstly, it's great that you are feeling better. I hope you continue to recover and get stronger.

I love this whole story, but especially these last two chapters. I read the whole thing through a couple times while you were away. I have enjoyed watching the two of them each grow personally and as a couple, and look forward to seeing where their story goes. It was really apparent when I read it all the way through instead of just one at a time like I usually do with a story in progress. Your writing style really makes them come to life for me, so thank you for another excellent chapter! I still find myself wearing a big grin as I read. :)

KyriaeKyriaealmost 9 years ago
Eargasm...**snickers**

Leva darling

How are you first of all? I do hope you are in much better health.

I love where you are taking Abby... she is coming out of her shell slowly but the true her is coming through and i love it....

Gabriel is truly falling for her and it is beautiful to see...

Now i believe Daniel tried to kill him.... i really do... if not him then a band member....... my mind thinks in strange ways.. but we will let the plot thicken

pirate977pirate977almost 9 years ago
please continue

Diavolo ch 12 ?

kirbymoekirbymoealmost 9 years ago

Now we are all going insane waiting again ;) but seriously loving this story so far, you're writing is defiantly improving over time as well

kirbymoekirbymoealmost 9 years ago

Ewww I put "you're" by mistake, hate it when I change my comment halfway through the sentence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

Please please please please please please, write another chapter. The story is amazing and it can only get better.

Please...

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
:'(

Sorry for the long wait. I'm working on chapter 12. I'm sure I'll be done and have it posted by next week. I'm doing my best despite all the circumstances, work, family, dealing with my health issues, and now planning on moving. I've also decided on when the time comes for writing Seth and Amaranth's story to write the whole thing first and then post it instead of posting as I go along because it's hard to write under pressure, but I also understand how awful it must be to have to wait for chapters when you're reading a story. I'd probably get frustrated too, and I apologize for that.mthank you, sincerely for your continued following, and words of encouragement.

BestMegzBestMegzalmost 9 years ago
GOOD

IT is so good to know you're ok, and hopefully feeling a lot better! I wouldn't want pressure from our impatience to bring you any harm though. I hope you take all the time you need for any work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chapter 12

aloha Hyll, glad u feeling better, .... am not always a big fan of long stories but with this story am hooked. its simply exceptional, please i would pay for this story. am emotionally waiting for chapter 12. </pat>

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter twelve

Mission accomplished! Uploaded the new chapter a little after 3 in the morning, Monday. Not sure when it should post though. Keep an eye out for Tuesday-Thursday. Depends on Lit ultimately, but it's done and uploaded. Going to sleep now. Nighty night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous