All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 08'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
Another 5 Star.... and a bow/salutation (Fav'd)

Quite a variety in this chapter not sure which I like best, of the latest Ch.07 was good.

Heading towards Daisy pulling, mind Sunflower have more petals.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 9 years agoAuthor
Intriguing

Your reference to Daisy and Sunflowers, is this from Buddhist teaching? Or a poem? Would like to know . . .

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 9 years agoAuthor
Looked it up on Google

Mind Sunflower - hypnotic influence of the sunflower pattern. Pulling Daisies - asking questions on a date, or, thank god its Friday! Interesting, I'll use the phrases in a story.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Rare work

Not many authors go to the trouble of pointing out the difficulties of being in a powerful situation. The boys are enjoying their position, but trading that off against a bunch of risks.

I can't wait to see how this resolves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Once again another great story spread out with a great foundation, plot, subplots, interesting characters, surprises, and building "climax".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7241 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES