All Comments on 'A Letter of Apology'

by Pilot4029

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh, my...

... How deliciously stunning! All this, and no actual identification of the relationship... almost maddening! Loved it.

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Oh yes, it definitely lived up to my expectations and everyone elses I would imagine. A wonderful job.

Millie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

I like this device - the letter of apology. And the woman is so dirty, isn't she? She's wonderful!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 11 years ago
Loved it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What an idiot

Like no one ever masturbates. And "go to his room"? What is he, three? This whole story just doesn't work. He comes off as a silly little boy and she's just a psycho bitch. Really, really silly tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY EROTIC IN A KINKY WAY (Yes!) LOVE IT. GAVE YOU A 5 (4.75/5 = 95%)!

My mom had me wrapped around her finger.

In my capacity of her son, I loved her very very much, I'd say too much.

In my capacity of a healthy, & (yes) very horny, young man, I obsessively lusted after her 24/7. Also I was in love with her.

I was totally LOYAL to her. I was spying on her. When she had the hots for a man, she agressively flirted with him (she was married to my dad all along). It never even crossed my mind to discuss that with anybody.

I saw a man other than my dad caress her million-dollar bum; @ the moment she had just a skimpy bikini and an apron on, & was checking the roast in the oven. She removed his hand from her ass cheek & whispered to him, "Someone could see us". Then in a normal speaking volume she added, "Call me at work on Monday..."

There were other situation where my mom's behavior was unbecoming of a married woman...

The term Oedipus Complex is obsolescent but I had a full blown version of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In my dreams.

What story, a mother that dresses like that .

Must be hundreds of men that would love this to happen .

I told my then aged mother I liked to be dominated and had she punished me when I was younger. She said she had ,I replied saying I'd love to clean the toilet or floor with you sitting on my back . She said I wish I could help you. She's dead now but I'm sure she would have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, being a Mistress myself, I enjoyed the dreams of the boy who wrote this. Bravo, great first story. You deserve a very nice flogging for your efforts. Fish net nylons and 4 inch Stelio’s in your dreams young one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPilot4029@Pilot4029
1108 Followers
I've a healthy interest in sex and writing - Literotica's perfect! I enjoy chatting to people, occasional role playing and discussing fantasies. Been here a while!