All Comments on 'She Hates Me? Not! Pt. 03: Together'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Love the story. Hopefully, Dave gets a happy ending

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 9 years ago

I would love to read more entries in this story.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Fun story. Likeable characters. A good time for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

maybe throw in a twist like something happens and he marries the mom non monica or marries monica and she tragically dies and the mom and him fall apart then reconnect idk love your stories though

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 8 years ago
More, of course!

I am torn between David marrying Monica or her mother. Maybe introduce another man and work in a four way in an exotic location. Stranded on an island or lost in the woods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue! It'd be incredibly hot and sexy if Monica became pregnant. It would be so hot to hear the preggo sex with the three of them. Don't stop the fun! And if I may be greedy, I would love a wedding story before the pregnant one. Keep on writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Devastating

Why is there no option for more than five stars? I love that you don't just drop quick "stroke stories" like so many others, but take the time for a good build-up and add emotional context. I haven't seen a story of yours I didn't love enough to re-read.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Absolutely love this story. I read the first chapter when it came out and it was instantly one of my favorites, but then I forgot to check for updates after a few weeks when another chapter never came out and even forgot the name of the story, only that it had something to do with a polish name. So I googled my way and found the story again, and re-read the chapters in 3 "sittings" <cough>...

Would love more chapters, and maybe something where things get really serious between them. If he married one of them officially it would have to be Monica IMHO, but he could still unofficially marry both of them in private or something. Maybe a storyline that ends up as them "saving up" for two weeks or something before the wedding night where the three of them go all-out until morning, and have a fun honeymoon.

Would also be really nice to see an epilogue to clearly end the story (it can still be somewhat open-ended for the readers imagination), set maybe 2 or 3 years after~.

P.S. - Oh, and I almost forgot, please, PLEASE, do not write in another male character to join them in ANY way. If you really really feel you have to, MAYBE in the epilogue just in passing saying something like "Karly finally found someone who could keep up with her and married him", but I'd really much prefer if you just stayed clear of it completely :)

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Definitely continue the storyline!

Excellent story! You had hinted at love earlier - time for him and Monica to become official but not leaving Mom out, of course. Next chapter he needs to tap Monica's ass.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I wish I could give it ten stars!! Every guy's fantasy (well most guy's)! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

cerabuscerabusabout 7 years ago

great story so far. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So nasty!!!!

Never had the pleasure on mom-daughter, but always imagined it just like that.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Speechless

#=!#$!##=):/#. My mind is still not working after reading that.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

heard/know women capable of multiple orgasms...him too...always erect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going from strength to strength - another 5 worthy tale - thank you for your gift ......... T

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The anal creampie slowly flowing from her destroyed ass, slowly down her crack, over her clitoral hood, then falling into her daughter's waiting mouth. WHAT!? Shit my screen is overheating! Hot stuff :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous