Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Trouble No Doubt

I enjoyed this part of the story although I think Alexandria is a little too independent for her good as a sub. I personally would not want to have to pleasure myself while someone else watched but then I have not found a Master or Dom yet. Alexandria has a private physician and she challenges his advice and he is her Dom. Not a good idea. Gavin I feel took a little anger out on her when she is very sick and the consequences could have been told but with held until she was some better. Alexandria however went too far and even though she regrets it I do wonder what the consequences will be next. The gift she bought him for Christmas is going to be a problem as well. Alexandria has created some serious problems for herself.

SunndannceSunndanncealmost 9 years ago
Roles

The last few chapters have steered a bit out of the BDSM role, I'm hoping 23 takes us back there, in a big way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Punishment...

Another wondrous chapter and we are left with a question of what is to be Alex's punishment. I personally would like to see edging come back in a big way. Make Alex wait as long as Gavin did ya know. Either way i am sure i will enjoy it. Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anxiously waiting

Please the next chapter; please?

CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Soon

Sorry for the delay, part 23 will be up 7-2-15, for those of you following along, I had to take a couple extra days for the next two parts. 23 is a turning point and I wanted to get it just right.

CJT

SweetittsSweetittsalmost 9 years ago
pleading

Any idea when the next chapter is coming ??

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Oh,no!

How sick is she? Has she angered Gavin enough for his control to slip to the point of really hurting her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Um...

I like the story, I do. However, it's really funny how no one is pointing out that he drugged her without even asking permission. Yeah....it's not okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After so many instances of its misuse, I feel impelled to let you know the word "Gruffly" refers only to the use of voice.

As in (for example) his voice was "gruff" as he pulled the bed clothes up and told her to sleep now.

It cannot be applied to such things as bedclothes - as in he "gruffly" pulled the cover up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous