All Comments on 'Daring Daddy'

by adrtyguy

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best yet!

I loved this!! Your writing is a perfect culmination of tease and effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More!!!

Perfect length. I agree the teasing was perfect. PLEASE MORE!!!

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
There will be more.

Thank you for your feedback, I was worried about the length, for once. HaHa

No really I am very glad to hear that at least one person liked the length.

There will be more for sure, Adrtygurl is already asking for another, I will be as quick as I can.

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad you cleared birthday up

Wonderful story. Well written. Love for her to buy slutty lingerie, stockings, heels and entice Daddy.

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Yes things got a little messed up when i had to edit so that it conformed to rules here. I just noticed something I missed in the edit, well a few errors, but one related to the birthday that I missed even after 2 revisions.

I apologize and will edit more carefully next time.

Thank you for your feedback!

csoshcsoshalmost 9 years ago

The length was good - nice steady pace in the buildup. I agree with the others that the teasing was perfect. MORE PLEASE !!!

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it.

Thank you for your feedback.

As for more... Krissy is still technically a virgin. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for more!

The pace was good not at all rushed to me.Very well written, can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superbly paced

Loved the pacing and slow realization from both as to what they never even realised they wanted from each other.

More please, maybe a bit of remorse, but then full steam ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written!!! Amazing!!

Your writing and pace had me wet and quivering...and your right...she is still a virgin...can't wait for your approach to that. Thanks.

Sexy Redhead

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

It is so nice to hear all of these great responses and I am very appreciative of the time every one has taken to share their opinions both on the site and through e-mail. I try to be sure and take the time to give thanks to everyone and consider what they would like to see happen next.

I am a strong proponent of believability when it comes to a topic like this as it is a fantasy that many people have but are never able to experience so I think it is important to not be outlandish despite how fun that can be.

Thank you very much, I will try to have more to read soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AGREE WITH ALL PACING COMMENTS

You wrote a very good piece of adult fiction. Thanks for that!

valeto9valeto9almost 9 years ago
More

Please continue this story. It has me so wet.

michellesmith1978zmichellesmith1978zalmost 9 years ago
So Erotic

OMG, this was so erotic. I too was wet while reading this and longed to see you go even further than you did. Very well done.

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
It is so hot and dry here

So it is nice to hear about it being wet elsewhere. ;)

Thank you for the encouragement. If all goes well I will start writing tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmm so wet

This story was so hot, my pussy is dripping wet

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Doing the best I can

To put an end to the drought. :D

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

Wet. Loved it. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Best story I've ever read. Literally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More more please

Brilliant story. One of the best that I have ever read. Get writing a sequel as soon as poss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another chapter please!

All that talk of his big cock and they didn't PIV?! Please write the next part, because what's here is so hot already!

Make our pussies positively FLOOD.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I loved the story and your writing style. I hope chapter 2 is ready to be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good story

when will the next part cum out , wait to read it.

eideticeideticalmost 9 years ago
Well Written

I particularly like the flip-flopping between her reluctance/revulsion on one hand and her desire on the other. Her slow migration to letting the desire win out worked very well.

One inconsistency: she's either just turned 18 or she's 2 weeks away from it. I think you need to fix Daddy's comment about the 2 weeks. Otherwise, an intriguing read.

Definitely keep it cumming...

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Editing fail

I caught that birthday descrepancy after I posted. The story was actually a bit different originally but I had to alter a few things and that bit of dialog slipped through the cracks. I am sorry for the distraction as I mentioned in the comments earlier. I wish we could edit after posting but I will be more thorough in the future with the proofing. I think it just came down to me not hitting save because I could swear I fixed that part.

Anyway...

Thank you all for the feedback, it has been very nice to see the responses and that the story is working as intended. ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 9 years ago
Liked it.

That was one hell of a story for a first time . Small mistake didn't take away from over all story line .Very good hope to read part two soon .Thanks and keep writing ..

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
omg!

That was sooooo good! Very well written, methodical and hot. I loved the long slow build up to daddy crossing the uncrossable line. And I love that they did fuck....yet...which has me hopeful for a chapter 2.

5*s+

terryake1terryake1almost 9 years ago
Outstanding story!

I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished and over the course of reading it, I came several times, because I got so turned on by the back and forth of her concience and her desires. I was hoping that the girlfriend was going to become part of the tanning games in the backyard, after she shared an orgasm on the hidden panties in Daddy's mattress. Can't wait for the second chapter! Well done!

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Love the feedback!

The story was taken down because of the birthday issue and I fixed it. Thanks to the powers that be for that.

I hadn't planned on writing more of this story but I can't deny all of the requests. I had hoped to start part two already but life had other things in mind so... I will get started as soon as possible though.

I love the feedback, thank you all very much for taking the time to post your opinions and "experiences". ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All that buildup...

I was expecting it to end with a super intense sex scene, but it was still pretty good.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69almost 9 years ago
That was incredible!

i had to take a break while reading but came back as soon as I could! Unbelievably HOT! Can't wait for part 2 when they get together again to finish the birthday weekend. Then part 3 when she tells her friend, and she gets some of Daddy too!.

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
most excellent

I agree with all the previous comments, Is it possible to vote 6 stars?

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
A teaser?

Thank you all again for the feedback!

I am working on a second part to this story and was thinking about posting a teaser on my lit Facebook account that is linked in my profile here for anyone interested. I am not sure if that is a normal thing to do or not or if anyone is interested but I am willing if anyone is interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We can relate !

Our family has always been quite open and clothing an option. However, our daughter went through a stage where her outlook changed where she took more interest in seeing my cock and I happened to hear and see her mastubating while saying my name. After that I made it a point that she catch me "accidentally" and finally ask me if she could help me. I'm sure many fathers and daughters have had similar experiences. Your story was well done and I'm sure you will have huge following ! Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmm this made me so wet

Thanks for such a sexy story. I used to love teasing my step daddy by laying out in my bikini. I also would come downstairs to watch tv after my shower wearing a short thin cotton robe. I loved watching as he got hard. For Christmas he bought me a pure silk shorty robe. It clung to my body like...well, silk. I loved teasing him. We never did get to fuck, but I must have rubbed myself to a hundred orgasms after letting my robe fall open " accidentally."

72AB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blown away

D/D is not my usual read but once I started I had to finish it, ended up wishing I could give it a six. Realistic feminine reasoning, smooth progression, it walked a line between teasing and reluctance, the vestal and brute, a very well balanced and satisfying read. I to write/scribble, am not at a standard where I would be happy to share my work but I think am good enough to know an exceptional well written story when I've read one. Thank you, now excuse me while I read it again.

adrtyguyadrtyguyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
So flattered

by all of the comments. Thank you all for letting me know your thoughts and reactions. I promise I am working on the second part, I am about 8000 words into it so far and building momentum.

Thank you again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

My wife had very similar experiences before we married.

GREAT STORY.

lyshyypoplyshyypopalmost 9 years ago
Mmm

This made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done, sir!

This story had everything! Please keep up the good work!

owenroberts74owenroberts74almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Amazing story. Can't believe this is your first story. Would like to see the friend get more involved in the next chapter. :)

DaddysLittleGirl7972DaddysLittleGirl7972over 8 years ago
Great Job!

So nice to see a F/D submission. As you can see by my UserName - they are my favorites! Made me come twice! Can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wet wet

Incredible story. My pussy is so wet and achy. Please keep writing.

pixiesnozepixiesnozeover 8 years ago

cannot wait for the next chapter

hope Jennifer can be included at some point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot.

Don't include the Freind. It'll ruin the story. Make the daddy and daughter have a much more intense sexual relationship. Make the Freind seduce her own father. That's ker kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Decent fantasy piece

Every fictional story asks the reader to, at some point, suspend their disbelief. This one does it very early on, when the barely 18 year daughter grudgingly submits to a spanking. Unfortunately, that's also where you lost me.

In England, that would be assault. But setting aside the law for a moment, just how many teenage girls would accept a spanking from their father?! Much less an 18 year old?!! Then there is the whole "daddy" clichรฉ... Ugh. This story, like so many others here, portrays the daughter as being much younger than 18.

And while there is a certain enthusiasm evident in your writing, the story lacks imagination. Coupled with a lack of believability, sprinkle in the usual grammar and misused words (udder for utter, for example), and you have a mediocre effort.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469almost 7 years ago
Very good read!

I liked this story very much! Great build up. I had a couple good orgasms, reading your story in parts over 2 days.

Don't pay attention to anonymous critics, that haven't taken the time to write themselves, and hide through anonymity.

Great effort and I hope there's more!

Naughtydad469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just beautiful. Thanks.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Great! You sure left me hanging waiting for them to actually get it on. Definitely needs another chapter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous