All Comments on 'Brod: Nice Young Man Pt. 01'

by Sarkopheros

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally pathetic egotistical fantasist!!

Of course 'he' HAD to have a 'gargantuan' cock!!

Making up for yours?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just plain stupid

# 1

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Welcome back, anons! And thanks for the comments. You should both check out my other stories, the Jae titles especially.

And yes, anon, I must confess. I am compensating for a shameful secret. I often wonder what it would be like to have a cock at a size where I could use it for sex.

Sadly, mine will never be the size of Brod's. Last month, I had to buy a flatbed cart from Costco to carry my cock and balls around, and I have to ride in the back of a panel van. People always stare. On the plus side, my deadlift is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not the biggest fan of hyper...

...but you do a good job making it work. Entertaining, as all your work is. Keep it up man.

CompletelyAverageCompletelyAveragealmost 9 years ago
Lovely story.

Love the revelation that Brod is bisexual. I'd love to see a cock worship session with a group of submissive men servicing his superior cock.

Or here's another idea. Brod has a threesome with a married couple. Maybe they're having troubles in the bedroom and reach out for Brod to spice things up. Maybe the husband has a problem getting it up. Turns out Brod's cum is a natural aphrodisiac and by swallowing enough of it, he can cure his erectile issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome stuff.

As somebody who has a huge thing for cum inflation, but isn't into furries, tentacles, or guy/guy, your work is a god-send. I know this is a niche interest, but you're making at least one anon very happy. Keep up the good work

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys!

CompleteyAverage: I'm glad you like it! There are gay Brod stories planned. I have about two or three outlined right now. And I like your threesome idea. I had an idea for something similar actually.

As to when gay Brod stories will come out, I'm not sure, since those aren't the main focus, but they ARE coming out. I really appreciate you commenting, thanks.

Anon: I'm in the same boat, that's largely why I started doing this. I love hyper and cum inflation but I'm really not into fur or tentacles. I'm very happy that you're happy! It really is gratifying to know when people like my work, that's part of what keeps me typing. Thanks a lot for commenting!

SarkopherosSarkopherosalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Other Anon

Other anon who isn't really into hyper, I'm very happy I'm doing well enough to even appeal to those who aren't strictly into what I do. Thanks a lot for telling me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much praise deserved here.

Wow, as someone who has recently gotten into hyper, I'm really excited to be reading your works. They read like actual stories that also have sex in them, which is what I love. Too many times I just find sex that also happens to have a story, usually a bad one. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Japanese?!?

I walked into the story on the third page and found out that the guy with the supposedly huge cock was Japanese… Are you kidding me seriously have you seen their porn actors… Not a single one of them has a cock bigger than 5 inches if you’re going to write a story about somebody with a big cock why did you pick Japanese that’s ridiculous I couldn’t even enjoy this story after that point because it was so far fetched I could not even pretend to believe it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous