All Comments on 'If You're Into It...'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thanks so much for making me feel like Daddy's little fucktoy...

bi_justinbi_justinalmost 9 years ago
Could not be better

Tarkie, I've loved your sexy mind, words, and moans for some time. As a bi guy, this is perfection. Nothing hotter than a girl who gets off on guys fucking. More please! ;)

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago

Bi-men encounters are underserved fantasy matter in Lit Audios, so thanks for adding to it, Tark. It was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You are fucking amazing. I came so fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Super Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Amazing. Please take my virgin ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dreaming of my girl watching as another guy and myself stroking and sucking one another

fantasize about my gf and friend party, getting naked. AS we play with her tight perfect tits, oily and slippery she tells us her fantasy is watching two men stroke and suck each other as she watches and masturbates

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn, I'm a bi curious guy and this was super hot. But I can't find any other audio stories about gay sex, told by a girl. Could you make more please?? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn!!!

That was so hot, I came so hard to this! Please do more of these!

Rich77mRich77mover 8 years ago
So hot,

I think you and I would get along so well x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot! Love to to do that for real with you

SlyKinkSlyKinkover 8 years ago
Similar Kinks

Hot fantasy. I think you'll find similar themes in some of my own stories; a woman who is turned on by the thought of convincing her man to have sex with other men, then gets off on watching the scene unfold. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of men and women who identify as straight find the idea to be a huge turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am into it...

Turki, this was amazing, i find your fantasy a huge turn on for me. i listened quietly many times and made me cum fast. i like your thinking it is like you are reading my mind. i always masturbate thinking of another guy fucking me. i even position myself as friend of mine fucking me and my girl is watching. i liked to hear from you explaining the position am being fucked. i love your voice, i always imagine me and you and another guy fucks me in your bed in front of you before i fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo!

Pitch perfect, and love the way you build it up. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're my fantasy!

Dam Tark you're a fantasy of mine. I would be in ecstasy if I could find a woman like you willing to act on that desire. I've been fucked but never while acting out a woman's fantasy. You with a big strap-on to help would be the ultimate fucking.

Time to hear it again. This time with a big butt-plug in my ass. While I lay on my back with my hips elevated and stroke my cock. Aiming all that hot cum at my hungry mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife asked me.

One night after some hot sex, my asked me if I would ever suck a cock. I tld her that I was not sure how to answer the question, but would think about it. Time passed and I sort of forgot about the question, then one day I met a guy in a bar and we hit it off . After some more drinking we started talking about sex in general. The subject came around to cock sucking women, then guys, then Bi guys. My new friend said that he always had thought about sucking a guy,just to see how it felt. My wife was at her mother's for the evening, so I asked the friend if he wanted to come over for a drink at my place. Yep , he said and home we went. I fxed up a drink, we sat and talked and then he said this would be a great time to find out what it is like to suck a cock. I agreed, our clothes came of, we played with each other's cock, not daring to try sucking, then idecided to take the bull by the horns and knelt down and took him in my mouth. It felt good if stange but the more I sucked the better I liked it. He then went down and sucked me for a while then stopped and said that we should rest a while to prolong the ectasy.. We fell asleep on the couch, and the next thing I knew was my wife yelling "what the hell is going on". OOPS caught, I tried to explain, she said nos, be quiet, listen I always wanted to see you suck a man off, I am glad I caught you at this, I told her it was my and his first time. She said go ahead guys, I will be watching as she undressed and started playing with her pussy. Well everything was out in the open now, and from then on our sex life has been terrific. She ahd always wanted to see me suck a guy and really did not know how to ask me to actually do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a Rich Imagination

Such an erotic journey Tark takes us on. She's so into her fantasy that it's impossible not to get pulled in yourself, even if you're straight as an arrow. Love to hear her cum; it's as though she can feel the earth move below her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

The way you told the story hit me so hard it started leaking cum in the first three minutes I put my legs over my head and let the pre cum dripping all over my face what a turn-on I love the taste of cum especially doing it in front of my girlfriend whie she masturbates. She said she wants to do that in real life in the meantime I can't keep from cumming 3 times in this one story she used a vibrator on my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So sexy!

Wow! I am so into that. I only wish I was your boyfriend, I'd suck cock and swallow cum in front of you as often as you would like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't believe how much CUM

Very hot story right more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cumming

Oh yes. I couldn't make it past 10 mins or so first go round but made it almost all the way to the end second time. Tons of cum. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BI COCK SUCKER

GREAT STORY. I LOVE HAVING A HUGE COCK SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT AND CUMMING ALL OVER MY FACE WHILE MY GIRL WATHCES. SO HOT AND NASTY. ANYONE WANT TO HAVE NASTY TEXT FUCKING MESSAGE ME ON LINE RIGHT NOW STROKING OFF. I'D LOVE TO SWALLOW A HOT CREAMY LOAD OF CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BI COCK SUCKER

ANYONE WANT TO HAVE SOME NASTY TEXTING JUST MESSAGE ME. ON LINE RIGHT NOW STROKING MY COCK WAITING TO SWALLOW A HOT CREAMY LOAD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hottt

wow the voice is so sexy just creamed listening to it. if not for the story you.csn hear for the voice its so sexy and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tarkustrooper is the best

Come here looking for some gay cuckquean and look who I find, my reddit muse.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ☼ ❤ ☼ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is amazing. Exactly how I would want to be used if my wife was watching me with another guy. I came so hard with this story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My ex wife was into bi men and really liked watching me sucking cock in front of her. Glad to read your interested in bi guys also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn't bring it up but if i was asked.. i would definitely be in

OrallyfixatedtalentOrallyfixatedtalentover 1 year ago

Coersce/domed into bi hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1331 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...