All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 09'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Cheeky boys

The idea of naughty boys and teachers mis-behaving in a classroom is a fruitful combination. I can't wait to see how it turns out. What a way to teach boring grammar! I'd be there in a flash (so to speak).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The story appears to be running amok on you. Sit back collect your thoughts on how you want this story to go.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 9 years agoAuthor
Feasable

The last couple of chapters were loaded with explanations why the two teachers carried out William's commands. Subconscious desires can be released through hypnosis, though social-norms are strong, and difficult to overcome.

William has gone soft over his teachers, and want's to stop the classroom antics. Maybe it is time someone else took the teachers over. Someone who isn't so soft on them, and is willing to push them past their limits. What do you think?

twzircontwzirconalmost 9 years ago
Do not have someone else take the teachers over

Keep the same plot line. You have spun a good story and made it interesting, with William 'getting soft' as you put it, as he feels more responsibility towards them. You now face the challenge of deciding how the story will resolve: (1) Williams sexual enjoyment of the teachers (2) his growing responsibility/fondness/love for them, and (3) the unusual situation of older teachers obeying a much younger man. I know you can do it. If you bring someone else into the story, that is a copout and says you cannot provide a satisfying ending to a so far great story.

rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
Circles of interest

I love the sharing nature of two circles of influence, with no real friction within the Six and Three, a truly remarkable human condition.

Sharing though would be an anathema and show true slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only Flaw In Your Story

Allowing the two teachers who are supposed to be more than sex toys for William to be shared by three class members is a terrible weakness in your story. Now the teachers have lost control, not to William, but to his classmates who have no idea how to fix the first problem that arises. This has no other result but to explode in everyone's faces and ruin the lives of all eight people. Well, it was a terrific story for eight chapters.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Ending?

I just discovered this series today, and have read them all straight through. My initial hope, that there would be more than the first chapter, has been brilliantly met.

Your story arc has been held to masterfully. Your development of Williams' character into a responsible adult met and exceeded all my expectations. Your handling of the teachers' issues and development as Williams' toys was superb. Your blending of the revelations about each teachers' backstory was outstanding.

You have created a rarity on Literotica: sensitive story lines that are erotic without being crude. Good job!

If I may influence your decision at all, please do not have someone else horn in on Williams' responsibilities. Continue the original story arc to a gentle conclusion, if you can.

I know it is *your* story and you must do what you feel is right, but it would be a shame to betray the teachers anymore than you did in chapter nine. And it *was* a betrayal to allow the class to loose control.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 7 years ago
More chapters

Interesting story line and I'm anxious to learn if the teachers become intimate with each other, if William yields to all the boys and there's a free for all, or maybe you have new surprises for us. What if they are both pregnant with William's baby?

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 7 years ago
teachers get control over the boys

It would be awesome if the teachers were able to take control over the boys. That would lead to some interesting chapters. Perhaps they'd take control over the principal as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7254 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES