All Comments on 'Storm of Shadows Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 9 years ago
So excited!

I couldn't believe it when I checked Lit and saw an update from you, brilliant as always but too short, in saying that anything but the whole story would be too short!! Can't wait for the next installment!

BigDog167BigDog167almost 9 years ago
Loved it.

As always a great read, and you did not even need the coffee jelly.

mike2710mike2710almost 9 years ago
Thanks

I wonder if this is in book form already and can be bought like your other books can.

Thanks for the entertainment . Mike from Texas.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 9 years ago

Interesting twist... Kothi, the child, panther... and now this third party, Agony. This is going to be very interesting. :)

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
Mmm?

I think he is underestimating his panther third, maybe Kothie the 'child' and the panther will join later to kick agony back where he belongs after he rescues his parents that is! Lol Excellent chapter thanks for posting!!!

fefe428fefe428almost 9 years ago
I'm a bit frustrated.....

This has been bothering me for ages and I just need to finally voice it....you've created these extremely astute and intelligent characters in this story, so how is it that not one of them ever considered the fact that the offspring of the oldest known living vampire and the first hybrid might be a being so powerful that it might be difficult to contain...not to mention the vampire side of its nature would probably be dominant because technically it's 3/4 vampire....not half? And let's not forget....no hybrid had ever had offspring obviously, so it stands to reason that Kothi would be different then the other Varcolac....but no one thought to question this? It just seems a bit naive to me that none of this would have occurred to any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

I can't believe I missed the first one

. Awesome read thanks for sharing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kothari's Mate

I don't know if I'm hoping that Dara is Kothari's mate, or hoping that he will find someone that truly Deserves him. Not to mention I am starting to have Serious doubts about her Intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FINALLY. Oh boy oh boy!

I am so excited to get Kothari's story! Been anxiously awaiting it since he was introduced. I do believe he will come across his Human mate in Europe. I think that there was a reference made to her, with the blind vampire seer that the Vampire Dante was meeting with. The world will bleed/flow with red. Was another reference to Kothari I believe. :-D

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 9 years ago
*****

Awesome chapter and I cant wait for the next one... However I also wanted to comment about an earlier post from fefe428 and basically I agree. The Vârcolac are the product of Vampires and Were wolves and Kothari is the product of Vampire and Vârcolac he's a different creature twice as powerful and twice the mystery as the Vârcolac and not to mention his bloodline is also royal ... hahah that's all I wanted to say... :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kothi's true nature

Well, that does explain why his vampire side "Agony" is stronger/more dominant than his cat. I am loving the series and the story and would love for Kothi to meet his true mate...

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

I wonder if Anakatrine can do anything to control Kothari's vampire?

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
fefe428

You are right! Duh now that I have had my coffee fix and my brain kicked in, I don't know where this Kothie 'the child' would come from since his DA is a 6000 year old prince/guardian of Vampires his aunt the Queen and his MA the original hybrid half Vampire and half Panther. So that would indeed make his two thirds Vampire and only one third Panther his Vampire should have been the dominate one all along. His royal blood just make him more powerful than anyone could possibly imagine.....except his aunt maybe! Technically he doesn't have any human side since both his parents were born non human. Oh and yeah I do believe the seer was talking about his mate being in a village there. I look forward to reading more.

sassysue89sassysue89almost 9 years ago
Can't get enough!

Please, please, please be quick with the next chapter!

anjel76anjel76almost 9 years ago
awesome

Jaz.another amazing addition. I love your writing. Please keep going. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 9 years ago
Kothi's human side...

Ah, but here is the rub in your theory willie and fefe.....

Gard is fully vampire and Sarayne is Varcolac... But you must consider this.... Vampires have two parts to their natures...the vampire and the human. Varcolac have three parts of their natures....the vampire, the human, and the were (in Sarayne's case - a panther). So in the case of Kothi, his vampire and human natures are both more dominant than his panther because he inherited vampire and human natures from both parents. Whereas, his panther is the weaker third of his nature since he only inherited his were from his mother.

His vampire (Agony) has always been strong and close to the surface because he was able to manipulate Kothi's human when he was so very young. Because Gard and Sarayne kept a close eye on Kothi when he was young, they were able to help Kothi contain Agony. But when Kothi was cut off from his parents through their bond, he became lost for what to do... His human became that scared little boy again, which allowed Agony (as the stronger of his two other natures) to step up and promise to protect him and find his parents. It's going to be very interesting to see if Agony retains control or if Kothi and his panther are somehow able to subdue Agony after Gard and Sarayne are rescued.

I can't wait to see what Jaz has in store for us in the coming chapters. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This was a very strong chapter indeed! I'm OK with the slow release, you have so much on your plate at the moment. (besides I'm really looking forward to the FTI preorder being delivered!!!)

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

Excellent chapter, as always.

My two cents on Kothari? Everyone is very aware of his being greater than the other Varcolac. And they all should be aware that his vampire side is dominant and should have trained him with how to deal with it. Just as they all sense a feeling of 'wrongness' to him. I'm still going with there being another reason for his unbalance.

The only thing I am sure of is, Jaz knows why and the rest of us need to wait. :-)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Lovely writing but

I hate Kothi. Hate Agony even more. You always find a way to pull me into the story though, so hopefully I'll like him by the end.

I was here for the very first chapter of this saga and I plan to be here for the last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank-you, thank-you, thank- you

Love the story, and series! You really have the skill to wrap the reader up into the story. Just went and bought the kindle verson of FTI from Amazon, and had to read it all. Great job! It reads better than literotica version. Can't wait for the next book. I would love to see some of Demetri history as a prelude. Please keep writing!!!

DelaneymegDelaneymegalmost 9 years ago
More!

I've been waiting sooo long for this. So glad you've come back to this!!!

I really like K an can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the reference to Kothari..

Tears. Ch. 18 first page. Towards the bottom. Is the reference to the Justice Seeker, and the human mate within a wolf pack. Red Eyes and the world will bleed red because of HIS pain. But it's not clear as to whether the blind lady, Mila, is a seer, vampire, or witch... maybe we can get some more Intel from Miss Mila about intended mate, with a meeting between her ,Mila and Dante? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
intresting

Vampire= 1/2 human. 1/2 vamp

Were= 1/2 human. 1/2 animal of choice.

Valroc= 1/2 human. 1/4 vamp. 1/4 animal of choice

Combine vamp and Val = 1/2 human. 2/3 vamp. 1/3 animal of choice.

So math wise he should be more human then anything. However vampires tend to be more dominant in the human vamp mix. Were's tend to split more evenly. Hence why the were persona is invalid.

I also see why agony needs to keep the human part of himself happy. Because it actually has the power to take back control. At least for now. As the vamp does more and more bad stuff I think the human part will find it increasingly difficult to get the upper hand. If for no other reason then the shame of having to say that he is responsible for all those things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shadowing....

My memory may be faulty, but didn't Guard shadow when he was first introduced? I seem to remember him lurking around the pack for about 5 years before Annie introduced him?

LaddydeathLaddydeathalmost 9 years ago
Feed me more

Feed me more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guard shadowed when he was spying on Sarayne

Yes, he did. She knew he was there.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Please Continue?!?!?!?!?

I've been following this story and need more; I am absolutely fascinated!

Love your imagination and work!

KaiceeKaiceeover 8 years ago
Please update soon!

So happy you are continuing the saga, but please don't make us wait too long between installments!

blastwizardblastwizardover 8 years ago
Just had a thought...

Upon reading the update and comments..., I wonder if while Agony is "working"..., will Kothi & his Panther interact at all. That may create an interesting conundrum for Agony. They may all have to come together to rescue their parents. Agony is definitely dominant and needed for this battle with this great evil that has his parents, but there is more than just him involved. With the snippets of other characters in past chapters this battle/journey may lead to new beginnings with unknown mates, or new beginnings in self-awareness that will lead to great leadership and a foundation to know that they are deserving of love, respect and a mate. Fun stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your mind!

Looking forward to more installments of Storms of Shadows.

What happened to the portion of your writings related to how Annie and Caleb met? Did they disappear or am I just losing my mind?

Thank you for your imagination. Your stories play in the mind much better than any of the so-called Vampire movies being churned out by Hollywood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4?

SOS 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shadowing

It's been a while since I read the earlier stories, but I'm pretty sure Gard not only could see people shadowing but also shadowed himself, which was how he watched over the Varcolac children in the pack before he met Rayne. Caleb also saw Rayne when she was Shadowing and Andrei knew Kothari was shadowing in Lily's room when Pietro came to stay with them. So writing that Anakatrine gave only their parents the ability to see their children only doesn't jibe with the previous stories. I still love them though. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pietro & Cassia

I hope we see more of Pietro & Cassia. I feel like they got short changed in TOTF. All we've seen of them since the mating was the bit with the Vampire attack and him forgiving Reasa, which still seemed too easy to me. So she took a couple of shots... she lived and was rewarded by becoming a Vampire again. Pietro is still living with scars for the rest of his life and got hurt AGAIN because of her actions. I will never like her. I guess my personality type is more Vampire than were. And we never got to see him interacting much with Alexei after that. Are they living at Alexei house now?? Because that's just wrong. Sorry to be so off the current story, but it's been bugging me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kinda mehhh

I was all set for Kothari to be a total badass but I can already see him turning into the typical guy from the rest of your stories already. Why on earth would he tell the dude to give away his location? I can already see the reunion where she finds him and he turns into a cuck. I love your plots so much but I hate your characters hahah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific...!

Very well written. Great storyline...:~)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alexei: "I swear I would commit murder if even one hair on your head was touched."

Good One!

Both Romanovs are ready to commit mass murder if their breakfast eggs are boiled too long but nice to remind us that harming their children would have dire consequences...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES