All Comments on 'In Search of a Story'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great, rollicking story!

It had me in stitches! Thank you very much for a real ROFL experience -- five stars.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Tits & Ass...

...Cocks & Cunts. If you gotta be one, be a big red one!

A very funny parody of the humor & satire category. And very challenging to your competitors.in the contest.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Ella looks up from painting her toe-nails bright red

"Hey boss, I reckon we need to remind readers that this story is an entrant in the National Nude Day story competition, and we need a ton of votes to get it over the line."

Ella turns her dark eyes to the reader.

"Please dear reader, could you give us a five score?"

She paused, as if listening to a whisper. "Just for Ella?"

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 9 years ago
Refreshingly funny

This was a great concept, one of those that made me say 'wish I'd thought of it!' even as I read it I thought of what some of my 'people' would say to me. Kept coming up with "seriously, you want me to what? Go fuck yourself!"

This was a funny and original story and it needs some more votes, so come on people stop being cheap, these votes cost you nothing!

SnowkemperSnowkemperalmost 9 years ago
A true rarity

Very clever, very well-written, and that rarest of all rare things on the Internet-something meant to be funny that actually WAS funny! 5 well-deserved stars

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years ago
Tease!

OK, I gave you 5. That passage with Ella tipped the vote - it's sexy, and the writing is great, she comes to vivid life.

LOL, you are just playing with us readers very cleverly here. Can't wait to see what you do when you are seriously writing.

brujaybrujayalmost 9 years ago
Erotica with a humorous twist

Enjoyed the read. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Brujay

waking_dreamwaking_dreamalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

What a clever way to poke fun at Lit even as you try to win one of its competitions! With a witty and original premise, you've captured what it's like to be a writer and totally nailed a snapshot of the fickle and fabulous readers on Lit. And your descriptive skills are stellar. I loved it.

KittyMonarchKittyMonarchalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Funny and sexy, very well written, easily a 5*!

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 9 years ago
A little funny goes a long way.

Don't know that it did much for me erotically, but luckily I'm a sucker for meta-fiction and cute self-referential humour, so, job well done.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Cyrano

mate, if this story did anything for you erotically, anything at all, I'd be suggesting therapy. A lot of therapy.

They tell me there are some folk around here who could probably help you with that...

...just look for them in the waiting rooms.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years ago
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

People having sex in a cart? Who does that? And pissing in the street? I'm so disgusted, I may leave Literotica forever, or at least stop obsessively reading scat porn every night with my hand on my cock.

Oh crap, I'm signed in, aren't I?

*And off he went, jiving.*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
664 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.