All Comments on 'A Taste of Ebony'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
sweet story

your writing style is very easy to read, and the subject matter and tags are really hot. a little more suspense and detail would be so awesome.

msbishop702msbishop702about 7 years ago
Love to meet a couple like this

More please this is so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hott

Very hott with bi and interracial aspects, who wouldn't love it

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 6 years ago
Love This

Love the idea of being so turned on by a girl that you are willing to do absolutely anything to have sex with her including suck and fuck a cock. What a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Servicing a black couple

I too had the opportunity to service a black couple. I'm a bimwm who has a steady hung black male friend that I frequently suck off. He likes to dominate me and treat me like a slut and even has me dress up in sexy lingerie and heels. One time he arranged a get together with a black female he had been fucking. He had told her about me and she was interested in hooking up. We met at a hotel. He and I were there first so I started sucking his cock. She already had her key and entered the hotel with me on my knees sucking him off. She joined us and we climbed on the bed. She straddled him cowgirl with me between their legs licking her clit and his cock as he fucked her. On several occasions when he she pulled up off his cock I would grab it and deep throat his cock before she sat back down on it. When he was close to cumming she and I got on our knees on the bed and took turns sucking his cock and balls. When he was ready to cum we both opened our mouths wide, check to cheek, as he shot his cum all over our faces and into our mouths. When he was done cumming I turned to her and we engaged in one of the hottest French kisses I ever had, swapping his cum before we both swallowed what remained. While the three of us agreed we had a hot time and wanted to meet again it never happened. However, I still hook up with my friend and suck him off regularly.

mybuttsursmybuttsurs5 months ago

Very HOT story. I’ve serviced many Black Cocks, but was never fortunate enough to have a Black Pussy.

mybuttsursmybuttsurs5 months ago

You’re very lucky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous