All Comments on 'High Moon'

by BrainVamp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
eugene2keugene2kalmost 9 years ago

You seem to have a well written horror part of the stories, but the sex scenes are kinda lacking. They story (or rather all of your stories) would benefit if you make the sex scenes more descriptive, and the seduction slower.

BrainVampBrainVampalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment.

I agree with you that stories like this one or the drifter trilogy are actually not sex oriented at all. But stories like Bangkok by night or the circle are much more descriptive on the sex part. I'm curious on if you got a chance to read them.

Seduction wise is a bit more complicated. As you might have noticed I'm a big fan of vampires and despite the allure and seduction that come with the creature I don't feel them to be the long and sensual seducing type.

Anyway thanks again for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellence

This is one of the best stories I've read.It reads like a wild west Countess of Bathory vampire tale. Don't let the haters stop you from writing. The sex in good stories is the bait sometimes needed to hook the reader. Keep it up.

WolfblackthorneWolfblackthorneover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Pretty well written. Liked how it flowed like a real story should. Kept me wanting to read more until the end. I also like the originality of the story idea itself. Look forward to seeing more of your work. Well done!

Jay41Jay41over 7 years ago
i liked it

Very good I like the old west theme I never liked bullies they got their come upins

navoj1975navoj19755 months ago

I have read many of your different stories and follow you on quite a few different sites. You never seem to amaze me of the detail and the storytelling that you do. I enjoy your writings a lot and always can't wait to see what you have for the readers in the future. Please keep up the great work looking forward to seeing what you have next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous