All Comments on 'Ronda “Arouse-me” Rousey the Ultima'

by derotic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cream of the crop

Ronda would snap your shit for this one. In your defense though, she is an elite grappler and could seamlessly make the transition to the queen of porn if she wanted to. I see her as more of a Bull dyke laying waste to the rest of the porn chicks with a 9 inch strapon, but hey your version works too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Forgot

You forgot to have her lap the pussies of all the female fighters. Nice quick story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Detail

You are mistaken the UFC with MMA, been plenty of women Bantam champions before Ronda, just not in the UFC...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weak

Like most of Ronda's opponents...this story was weak. You went from the first person (Ronda telling the story) to a narrator telling the story. And really...you think two dicks are going to fit in a woman's ass and one in her pussy all at the same time? Where are they all going to fit or does one of them have a 4 foot dick that loops around the guy already in her ass. Sorry...could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Try Again

I like that people are interested in such a phenomenal athlete as Ronda, and also that every day more people are thinking about writing erotica. This attempt was not good unfortunately, but keep trying. I find it important to do a bit more research than it seems you did. Even for these quick stories the facts can help draw people in. Spell names carefully, check your spelling generally, and be sure that positions actually make physical sense. It's at least good that you have an interest in writing so feed that and get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ultimate surrender

maybe the girls from the ufc should move over to the ultimate surrender fighting where the winner gets to f*** the losers I could just see Ronda Rousey drilling Misha Tate with a strap on or vice versa. Some tag team matches would also be fine mixing the girls from the UFC with the p*** stars in ultimate surrender. That would be a fun read. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Implausible, stupid story. No way could two guys get close enough to get their cocks in her ass at the same time and a third in her pussy? Come on...who are you writing to? You trying to get into porn? At least make the story plausible and readable and build some tension into the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous