All Comments on 'Thanksgivings'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Details

I like details in a story. But you have way too many details. It made it hard for me to read. I quit reading it because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Manual

Was as dry as reading an instruction manual for a lawn mower. The details killed it, just too many details.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dry was what your wife said about your sex life dear annony. That's why she had a bunch of lovers.

Finally she couldn't take your nasty ass any more and left you! Good for her. I gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many people

I must say you took a lot of effort wrting this but I also gave up after 3 or 4 sides , too many peole involved ( I lost count after zeth frank etc etc lol ) Its too much of a love story , too emotional and although you did it great , I really did nt want to feel the grief of the death of the Dad ., Your a great writer but this doesnt belong here.

Thanks for taking the time to write 13 pages, you have talent.

whack_a_molewhack_a_moleover 8 years ago
Very Good...

This story was very good and you are an excellent writer. That being said, there is way too much detail in the story. Your painstaking attention to detail took away from a lot of the emotion the story had to offer. This could've easily been an 8 or 9 page story and would've been so much more emotional and heartfelt.

Thank you though for not devolving this very touching story into a family orgy. That would've destroyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hopefully a constructive comment ..

As I read your story I found it stilted, too formal. It's a terrific story, well thought out and filled with interesting details; however, I'd like to suggest that you consider reading your work aloud. It should sound like a conversation with an old friend, easy and friendly. Nice initial effort, don't stop writing, just loosen up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I'm from a large family and the details of all the confusion that occurs was spot on. It reminds me of an incident with my little brother during just such an event. This is so detail and period specific, that it makes me believe it must have some truth in it. Thanks for sharing.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
Quietly moving

I liked it, but I have a liking for the language in general; probably because as a child I was aphasic (until a completely brilliant teacher taught me how to cope with it), and this comes across to me as a long telling of a long love story. It feels pensive yet not melancholy, which is a neat trick to pull off. I think perhaps the people who are put off by it being long and wordy have no real experience with large family events or the peculiar closeness of the Jewish family units. No, I am not Jewish, but I know several friends who are and their families are nearly eerie in their close bonds. Well done, is all I can say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

The story was long, but, absolutely perfect. Loved it. I, too, am the product of a large family. Catholic, though, not Jewish. Great details, characters had depth. Well done!

tranzmanytranzmanyover 8 years ago
Great Read!

MM I must confess to being a fan of your work here on LE. This piece continues the line of amazing writing you have continually delivered. This is going to sound odd but reading your works makes me want to play a DnD campaign with you as the DM. I have this feeling your attention to detail will serve you well in that arena. Thanks for the fabulous read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Overly Detailed...

Sorry to say, but the level of details killed it for me by the end of page 2 as well.

I always like to see well considered storylines with fleshed out characters, but wading through all the detail here detracted from the story.

Oh, and 'eight-teen'...???

SnubeSnubeover 8 years ago
Good Read - Reminded me of the Waltons and Little House.

With Sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written, however...

I guess i just don't 'get' the whole extended family details. Not sure i needed to know the backstory of every relative. Just my opinion, of course. Well written nonetheless.

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 8 years ago
I Voted (5+)

I enjoyed this story because of the complete backstory. The name of this Is: Lit(erature)+erotica, good literature includes an adequate backstory to allow the story to make sense. The added Judica really filled the story out. The multiple side references to incest and its real life frequencies and societies paranoia of incest were thoughtful additions.

Thank you

S-T

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a beautiful story. A love story with the emotions not overcome with young lust. Yet just enough lust to nourish the love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice, but too long.

I wish the story was shorter.... which would have made more erotic.

ZepheniaZepheniaover 8 years ago
Very Good Read

I really enjoyed the development of the family dynamics as the story unfolded. I can't remember any grammatical or spelling errors which means it was a careful edit. I became very invested in the developed personalities of the story. I was reading this fairly late at night and had to open a new window to save it to finish in the morning. That the story did not compromise and involve a four way sexual intimacy between the twins and the main characters was something I half expected. That it didn't happen kept me going to the end. The level of detail and background information made this story in my opinion. There are lots of 2 and 3 page stories which tend to emphasize the sex. This had enough sex to keep it going but the character development was important to me.

TJ678TJ678over 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story! I myself like the longer stories that have a slow rise to them..Instead of the Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam stories. Each to their own :<) Look forward to reading more of your stories!

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Too Long

This story isn't bad, I just think it doesn't belong in literotica. Literotia stories for the most part rarly get past 3 to 4 pages, and people have the sense to break it up into chapters, not put it into 13 pages, all at once. That not only gives us a breather, but gives you a chance to think up additional idea's for your story. Thirteen pages all at one , you're going to bore 90% of the readers. If you insist on doing that then the story site called, "Wattpad", is for you, not literotica. This is a porn site for quick stories, nothing else.

ConcaveConcaveover 8 years ago
Loved it!

It was such a gentle loving story. Disregard the anonymous and named that say the length is too long or that there are too many details. You told them in the notes and let's keep in mind that the most popular story in this section is 30+ pages long.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years agoAuthor
About Thanksgivings:

First, thanks for the numerous comments and feedback.

We started on this in April and have written, edited, re-edited, added detail, removed detail, reworded, rewritten, obsessed over minutia and words. It was written until we felt it was done. The holiday competitions are limited to non-series stories and we'd kept that in mind when writing. In this story, as with all our stories, we tried to put the reader into our mind. The story's main plot has several subplots as well as numerous truths and we think the story reveals more with each reading.

As for comments on length and details, we aren't sure what to say. We put both of those disclaimers in the notes and as one commenter mentions, the most popular story in this section is actually 42 pages.

We've listened to the story being read to us repeatedly via a TTS App that we use as our surrogate editor now. Both of us being dyslexic, it helps us find omitted words and a variety of other errors.

At one point there was more sex, but we felt it detracted from the love story and we took some out. The story grew to nearly 90 Word Pages and we trimmed out some items that felt redundant. We put a great deal of effort, concentration, planning and ourselves into the telling of this story.

As always we will update with further corrections as we find or hear about them.

Finally, yes, we are still working on ALL of the series stories, we're just slow.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Phew, I finally got through it!

While I enjoyed the story itself, I had a serious case of 'Detail Blindness' by page 3 - there was just so much of it to remember and keep straight, (and a lot of it was banal, didn't really move the story forward, and bordered on the irrelevant), that at several points I was so word-blind I seriously considered clicking away and finding something easier to read and keep straight. I only stuck with it because you've obviously taken the time to craft this epic, so the very least courtesy I could do you was to read it as it is, the way you wrote it.

However, I can't help feeling this would have served you better as three 4-page chapters, just to give your readers a breathing space, instead of serving up such a huge information dump, plus it would have made an easier, more digestible way to absorb and fully appreciate such a complex story.

My own preferred method is to write the whole story end-to end, then look for the points where it breaks naturally, and call those chapter breaks, then submit each chapter in sequence, with enough time between each submission to ensure they don't post out of sequence, so the readers are fed the story in a more easily digestible form. This is a good story, but poorly presented, and the length alone is very intimidating.

Other than that, I can only thank you for the tremendous effort you've obviously put into this story, I only wish it were more accessible. 4 stars.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Loved it.

ADD seems to be very prevalent. For me, a good or great story is like a great meal and a fine wine; something to be savored. I much prefer to read ONE longer story than to get hooked by two pages, then have to wait for the next two pages repeatedly. I appreciate the work invested in this tale. Five stars.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
An enjoyable read.

I really enjoyed your story here. I guess I'm a little different than many who have commented here. I look for longer the stories, or multi part series. If I find a story I like why wouldn't I want more of it to read? It's not like I have to read it all at once.

The Gay nudist above stated your story would have been better had you broken it up into (3)-4 page chapters apparently lacks the self control to put the story down after every 4 pages and wait a couple days before resuming his read. If it really increases his enjoyment for a story to be presented in this fashion you would think he would have figured that out by now. This guy even went so far as to argue this story shouldn't be on this site at all. He says "it's a porn site, for quick stories, nothing else." I'm unsure as to why he believes this but I'm glad he isn't actually in charge of what Literotica is for. I doubt I would spend much time here.

Like I said I usually look for the longer stories and I'm somewhat particular about which stories I like. Almost incest only, almost m/f siblings or cousins only, almost only barely legal and seldom any older/younger of any significance. I'm really not interested in mother/son or father/daughter or grandparent/grandchild as it just feels too much like abuse, same with significant age differences. I don't care for humiliation, degradation, rape, coercion, etc. My list of dislikes is far greater than my list of likes. The nice thing about Literotica is the sheer enormity of their catalog of stories. There's nearly 35,000 incest stories alone. Plenty of room for long stories and quick jerk off stories. Both apparently have a place here. As do the many stories that don't fit my particular likes. I just don't read them.

I never understand why someone reads a story they don't enjoy and then post a comment about it. I mean it is like "Hey everybody, it's me again! I read another story I couldn't stand and I just wanted to spend some more energy on it by posting here to tell all of you that, well... I did it again."

I liked this story. I thought it had good character development. It had a large number of characters and did a good job of managing all the plots and sub plots that gave reason to their existence. The main subjects of the story were young, and fairly innocent. Their struggle to come to terms over their desire's conflict with societal and familial expectations and taboos are fleshed out in a thoughtful way. This provides a more believable evolution to overcoming significant emotional concerns before engaging in consensual incest. The sex was believable and hot without being gratuitous.

I'm so tired of the "Although I've lived with my sister all 18 years of her life, I've never had a sexual thought towards her. I hadn't even noticed she had developed a porn star's body simply made to fuck. Until this morning that is. I really had to pee, and I had no idea she was in the bath when I barged in. She had her ear buds in and her eyes closed listening to some stupid chick music, She was sitting slumped against the back of the tub with her knees up and legs spread as she held the shower massager directed to her perfect beautiful pussy. I came in at just the right time as she was in the throws of orgasmic ecstasy. All of this was shocking enough and just as I began to see her tight little body as extremely fuckable she began to moan my name, followed by what can only be described as begging for me to violate her cunt and ass. I really had to pee, but I had to have her right now. She was so pretty and obviously wanting me so I walked over and stated peeing in her mouth. She was startled at first, opening her eyes to see it was me. Her surprise quickly turned to lustful attempts at swallowing all my hot steaming piss... It was hot. I came so hard my cum filled the tub and she reveled in bathing in my hot sticky seed. The End."

I liked your story though. It was well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another complete masterpiece

How do you do this? your stories and the complexity of them is genius.I wish I had a fraction of your ability.Both my wife and I have read all your stories and look forward to the finish of the serial.We cannot put your stories down.Thank you for your response to my email on the serial stories.I have to keep anonymous online as we are also brother and sister and have learnt to keep our names confidential.My mother was Jewish and I remember holidays with maternal grandparents who were observant?Your story brought back some nice memories.We don't have thanksgiving in UK but family gatherings were always important until they discovered we were together when most of them ostracised us.Best wishes to you and your family.

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsover 8 years ago
Excruciating level of detail

There's a line between evocativeness and self-indulgence; far too often you find yourself six miles on the wrong side of it. "I located my silver Thunderbird and placed my bags in the trunk" paints a picture without cataloguing *every individual act* involved. You badly need to have that tendency reined in, be it by an editor -- a real one authorized to re-write your overlong descriptions of life's procedural aspects or cut things wholesale, not someone tasked with cleaning up grammar -- or through self-awareness and discipline.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
Great story

I for one prefer longer stories. So great job and 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yasher Koach

What a beautiful story as we begin the holiday season

Reach out and hug someone this week, even a perfect stranger! Stretch out of your own boundaries and do something kind for another person, even if it's just smiling at someone and sincerely wishing them a good day. It can help you feel better, not to mention how happy the other person will feel. We need all the bright, healing energy we can muster up, and this is one great way to help each other out! Focus on our humanness, and not what separates us. May your week be full of shining moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As a matter of principle

I forced myself to finish reading this after the first few pages put me to sleep. I feel like anyone who does the whole thing in one sitting should get a commemorative plaque. I can't believe you literally spent more time describing the contents of a sandwich than the consummating act of the protagonists committed relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
writing a novel

Any thoughts on writing a full size book? I think you would be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent!!!!!

while i agree with some of the comments about over use of descriptions/minute details; sometimes bordering on ridiculous... overall i found it to be a truly enjoyable read! the insight into hebrew faith/culture was quite interesting.. specially for a christian (practicing or not) . thank you very much for the great read!!!!

Discretion9966Discretion9966over 8 years ago
Great crafting, but I agree about the detail.

Your amount of work was evident and I greatly appreciate your writing skills. While I found a handful of grammatical errors, they were few and far between. Certainly not a distraction from the story. I wish I could say that about more writings on Literotica. Far too many stories are submitted by the same people who do not understand the difference between to, too, two and tu-tu. I could tell very quickly that this was written by someone who paid attention in English class. If you are looking to edit this piece further, look for random commas in the middle of sentences that do not require them.

The story itself was obviously thought out and well organized. It took only a few moments to realize it was a period piece. Once there, I was taken back to the seventies and reliving those years, and some great memories came back to me. You two must really like Abba.

I have to agree about the amount of detail, however. I really didn't need the instructions on how to make a bagel or to know you had cream and sugar, while Mike preferred his coff3e black (not meant to be a quote from the story, just an example of how it felt at times). There are many places that had this overwhelming amount of detail that could have used a little Nair treatment. On the other hand, you gave us much more necessary detail than most stories on this site, bringing your readers into the page. That is supposed to be the purpose of literature and far too many writers these days are from the social media generation. If it can't be told in 100 words or lesd, it isn't worth reading. I disagree emphatically! I just feel some of it was needless filler in a story that was already lengthy. It got a bit boring in places because of this.

Mostly, I thought it was an amazing telling of a love story. It seemed all too realistic to be pure non-fiction. That added to my enjoyment (dare I say excitement). I took my time and read it over the course of a few days on really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your effort. I give you five stars.

lil_shtlil_shtover 8 years ago
Verbose to extreme.

I only got as far as the elevator. While I realized an interesting and creative story might follow, there was no incentive to commit to 13 pages. I decided to leave a comment - that's the only way I stumbled on the positive feedback.

Maybe I'll try to push past the excessive attempt to include descriptive color to this story. Note: I too lean towards the verbose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

A little too detailed in places but a lovely story, very well written.

lover1988lover1988over 8 years ago
Love you!

You have given me so much material to feed off of here.. I love your works. 5 stars.

P.S. I'm still waiting for you to complete Jinx Ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really liked this story

26 family members at Thanksgiving this time! We had a blast. No incest, but we are also a family of writers. I loved just about every minute of this story. It really showed what large family life is like (except the incest). OK the sex earned 5* too. Your work is appreciated. I loved the details. I really dislike one page stories because they don't have substance. If anything this story had great style, beautiful colors, deep feelings, and great sex. I felt honored you would share this story with us. Very nice thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic Love Story!

I loved this epic telling a beautiful and lasting love. The story certainly feels like it is true and if it isn't then it just deepens my respect for the authors ability to convey a convincing narrative. The length of the story is nice. That the arguments in the comments about the length are epic in length as well seems fairly ironic. It is detailed writing on Literotica (which is a Portmanteau of Literature + Erotica with Literature in the primary position) that brings me back again and again.

Its details about the nonobservant and faithful are what bring the story to life for me. The inclusion of Judaic background frames the family details that logically bring about the inevitable entanglement of the two young siblings in this large tight knit Jewish family. The parallel relationship between the twins makes the story even more believable. I love the way this story's color, style and depiction of a love which evokes emotional feelings perfectly for the season.

Yasher Koach Indeed! Thanks for giving.

BostonSmokerBostonSmokerover 8 years ago
Wow 5*'s aren't enough!

5*'s are not enough. I don't think I've ever read anything like this. Please ignore the anonymous complaints about length and detail. It's fairly easy to press the END key and see how many pages a story is. Your story was inversive and took me back home for couple hours of enjoyable reading. There were a few errors with commas, but these hardly detracted from the storytelling. Now, I'll have to see what else you've written. - Thanks BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful, beautiful story

Engrossing, page-turning, exciting. Really grabbed me by starting the story with Maya's thoughts - her current life, then her memories as she drove closer and closer to home. Complete, multi-dimensional characters that feel so real and vibrant. Thoroughly enjoyed this - much applause.

luv2read2

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Some comments about the comments... and the story

First off, some comments strike me as odd. It's a submission for the holiday contest, so it can't be a serial. Second, the WWW consists mostly of porn, with cats a distant second. And you go and complain that it isn't porn-y enough? Get real.

As for the story, I thought it was great, and got better as it progressed. (Serves you right for giving up too soon.) I'm not good at names, so the number of characters was a bit overwhelming. But then again, Thanksgiving was used as a backdrop. One would expect many people.

Grammar-wise it was good, especially since you have to deal with dyslexia. There was a bit on page 10 that suddenly went to present tense, but all in all, it didn't detract. The eloquent use of the English language was a joy.

As for level of detail, I think what some people are rather inaccurately trying to say is that at some points, it reads more like a script than as prose. The example of walking from the apartment to the car is a good one. Sometimes, you need to let the reader fill in the blanks. Having said that, you didn't make the mistake of describing the characters in excruciating detail and Imperial units, which are incomprehensible (that's an ABBA word!) for people outside North America.

Now that I mention that, I had to look up a fair bit of American jargon, which doesn't happen to me often. Mud room? Ah, entrance hall. Nair? Ah, hair removal cream. Something to keep in mind for my own stories, which are written in UK English.

The Jewish angle was interesting. There aren't that many Jews left in Europe, and it seems you can't mention them without mentioning the war as well. Reading about them without that connotation is refreshing.

So all in all, I think it's a very good story. It's a veritable tour de force and deserves to do very well in the contest.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
That was a really beautifully touching story.

I've read numerous stories on here since I found the site, but of all of them this is the only one where I had a tear in my eye as I finished the last sentence.

Your style is, for me, perfect. You blend the touching with the hot and dirty. You bring the characters alive. You set the scene perfectly. You are just a great author.

Thank-you for a really lovely story and especially for giving it a happy ending. I loved every page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know it was a contest piece

So, there is no continuation, but you hinted there was a fairy tale story about the cousins. Pretty please?

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years agoAuthor
LOL

We might consider it at a much later date, but we have so much on our plate right now, our fans might abandon us if we took up another story line. Maybe next year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely amazing. I would definitely read about the two cousins too! I love your style and the emotional nature of the characters that you portray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something Positive

As good as this story was, it would have been better with spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One minor correction

to an absolutely perfect story, for which I am profoundly grateful. An engagement (in Hebrew) is אירוסין (Irusin or the way it's commonly said, Irusim).

Thank you so much, yet again.

Happy Purim (sorry...not Hanukkah now).

פורים שמח (מצטער ... לא חנוכה עכשיו).

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
FANTASTIC

Everyone of your stories I have loved. You take in consideration that siblings can live and love each other for the rest of their lives. Yes you gave each one some problems but not like other writers that have everyone trying to split them apart just to many people involved that shouldn't have known about them. Once again loved it and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Hard to believe I am reading this as a taboo...there is not much vulgar sex..not as appealing or show offs but only pure love story..written amazingly and I found myself in tears at the end.outstanding story.

MindsMirrorMindsMirroralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks again.

We really appreciate all of the comments, e-mails, and corrections (big or small) that we've gotten over the last six months. We uploaded a revised version yesterday and it should be live in a week or so. Although we have made numerous corrections to the story, no significant plot or character changes have been made.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was amazing

The was a truly moving love story. I have to agree with the other poster that said they couldn't believe it was in the taboo section. The love between Mike and Maya is the kind that people dream of having with anyone. Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A special love story

It is one of the most loving stories I have read here yet. It is't just about sex but a love between two people. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great read.

Oh how sorry I feel for those who cannot enjoy a well developed story. Great job!!! Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Heartwarming Tale

... of forbidden love. One of the sweetest love stories I've had the fortune to read. Keep up the good work! :)

~MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also

...what kind of assholes post negative comments after reading just a paragraph or two. You guys should stick to porn, where you can fast forward to the "good bits". Literature (even if it's erotica) isn't for you. If you don't have the time to finish the story first then you shouldn't have the time for trolling the author's comment section either. Remember this stuff is free, the authors aren't getting paid.

~MD

Horny_CharleeHorny_Charleeover 7 years ago
Epic

Wow this is one of the best stories I've ever read. I badly wish this is a true story. Mike and Maya 💕

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
good writting no story development though

wall of text everywhere. stick to the point dont drag things out just to drag things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I had to keep blowing my nose and wiping my eyes while reading this wonderful love story. By the way, I am a man in my seventies! (Although I only feel in my VERY early forties!!)

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Wow, wow, best love story of the decade

You bring this the whole way and I love it. Tears, joy, and love! I love it. Your writing style is wonderful, and you seem to work well together. You paint with words, and what a beautiful picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Autobiographical?

I have read all your stories, even the one under Romantic1. This one, however, struck me from the beginning as though one or perhaps both of you had actually lived it. Amazing!

tygztygzover 7 years ago

Wonderful! Such a complete story, marvelous development. Rare for the category there're no apparent disparities of power between the characters, nobody taking advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

This story is one of the best ones I have read in this category for sure. Just one silly question. Is it the new SAT or the old SAT?

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 7 years agoAuthor
Timeframe

The story mentions the bicentennial celebration near Mike's birthday. The SAT at that time was the old one. -MM

JwcameronjrJwcameronjrabout 7 years ago
One of the best!

As I read through the comments I am rather taken aback by the number of folks who said "too many details" or "too many people". To me these details and these people helped to flesh out the story and interweave the fabric of a family; with drama, laughter, tragedy, joy and uplifting love. Good job MindsMirror! You two are the best.

pearlygrlpearlygrlabout 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely Fabulous! ..."but life is about change and adaptation." Yes, it is! Thanks for a marvelous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Love Story

It's kind of odd that I never lusted after my sisters or girl cousins, but I had a kind of thing with a step-daughter decades ago. At any rate, I do enjoy a love story & pleased that this story didn't have any serious bad vibes. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a great story

Beautifully romantic, loved reading it and didn't want it to end.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Yasher Koach!

Thank you for writing what is arguably the most beautiful story on this site. I just finished reading it for the second but certainly not the last time. It was two things not usually associated with incest: sweet and wholesome. I would add life affirming as well.

PS. I think you may have made a typo on page one. I'm sure you meant Reform Jew and not reformed Jew. I once confused the two while speaking to a rabbi. He called me on it so I'm simply passing the word.

PS. PS. Not to worry. To quote Maya in describing Michael, I thought it was cute.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Reprise

I left a comment last night but realized today that I hadn't voted. I'm returning to give you five stars.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

What a fantastic story. Hope you have many more for me to read. This is how a story should go between siblings. Not getting all kinds of outside people involved.

Thank you

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Apparently I've read this before.........

.....as I've already given it 5 stars, but I have no recollection of doing so.

Anyhow, I loved it all over again, very tender and a nice storyline to go with it.

Well worth another 5 stars - if only I could.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

After reading the first page I was thinking........ Geeez, do you really have to explain every color pebble on the ground ,car key , interior etc. next thing I knew I was on page ten and wiping a tear from my eye...... what a beautiful story, I absolutely Loved it.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
A really nice story

What a great little tale, touching on the difficulties of their relationship and the realisation that the nature of their relationship wasn't that foreign, even among their own family. It was a nice sunset ending giving some flavourful details for the reader to dwell on and expand in their mind which left a lingering warmth, at least for me. I liked the pacing of the story and the relationships and personalities you set up along the way, it all clicked really well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY!

This is my personal favorite love story. I thank you so much for making it and for changing my life for the better. Once again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ZACH AND MELLONY STORY?

Please make a story for Zach and Mellony, I bet much adore your writing style and pace. Think about it.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 5 years agoAuthor
Zach & Mellony

Zach & Mellony's son Dave is featured in Page Chapter 7 & 8. Their story may unfold some in further chapters, however, we've been working on a separate stand alone story for them.

Thanks for reading.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TEN*****

Fantastic, moving, very detailed WONDERFUL story! I love this family, and it is the second time I've read about them. Only one quibble, which actually seems to attach to every story I read on Literotica.... There appears to be a bit of puritanism still in Americans, because NORMAL people do NOT wear anything under pyjamas or nightdresses (except females having their periods). I have found out that - in the UK at least - underwear/pants/panties did not appear (if you know what I mean!) until the mid- to late 1800s. Thank you for this wonderful story about a wonderful family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

This is a really great story.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
Brilliant !

I've read this before, but it was well worth reading it again.

Looking forward to the Zach and Mellony story. But please, don't leave it too long.......

Well worth more than 5 Stars, I just wish I could vote a second time.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
old sapy man

your writeing is good detaile and story better sorry you dont write more i hope its because life is good

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
interesting story

oh you weren't kidding on that one with a slow buildup.

I almost stopped reading because I got a little annoyed, but not by the slow buildup. I mostly enjoy it to get to know the people I read about and get to know them.

Really the only thing what annoyed me was the over detailed explaining of everything in the first few paragraphs. Its probably just me. I mean I'm usually all for it to detail as much as you can, but unless its coming up in the story later on, some things are not necessary to detail out. Also understand you tried to give us a picture of it, but that one was one bit too much in the beginning. It nearly led to quit reading the story.

but I trusted you and kept reading and then I appreciated the detailed way of your writing there, just not the things before.

Amazingly written. Looking forward.

RockwellNRockwellNover 4 years ago
Engaging

A little long (for me) but delightful.

AzeroPhAzeroPhover 4 years ago

Pls. Write about the story of Frank and dalia, and Zach and mellony

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author, MindsMirror

I have read all of your stories and find them to be exceptionally entertaining. Should you ever decide to write a full length novel I would love to read it. Your writing skills are exceptional.

TwalkTwalkover 3 years ago
The best!

This is by far one of the best I've come across. If I could vote more start I definitely would.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Logic tells me this is fiction, but my romantic side hopes this is a true story. It's very real and loving. Very realistic, and truly viable. If it's true many blessing to you, if it's not... Inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wonderful!

A truly emotive story of love overcoming adversity. Extremely well written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for putting the lit back in literotica

TomNJaxTomNJaxalmost 3 years ago

What a great story, really enjoyed hearing their "whole story." Thanks for sharing!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I loved your story I like a story that has the ring of truth about it and this one certainly has, it almost feels like a memoir, it is that real. I have read some of your stories before but not on a regular basis I have favourited this story so I will know get any new stories you write flagged up, meanwhile I will now check on your

" back catalogue ". Oh and congratulations on this epic tale.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful, loving story. I loved the build up and how real it feels. Stellar work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful ! You sure know what love is ! Definitely my best reading here. So bad that I have already read almost all your stories. I've been just an anonymous reader by now, but i have to get an account just to be able to favorite you !

BighornzBighornzover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, I can only echo the comments below. Well done.

BuckeyeTifosoBuckeyeTifosoover 2 years ago

As alway, brilliant! Thanks for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible writing. Bla Bla Bla. Rambling on and on with no direction. Story line was not bad but could have covered facts i 3 chapters not 13. Sorry !

thedayafterthedayafterabout 2 years ago

Excellent well written story. This is what I like in a story it has background to the siblings relationship and follows through to a proper ending. I especially liked the way that Maya's character changed. Initially she came across as quite depressed about her relationship with Mike. Then as she accepted that she loved him and stopped worrying about what everyone else would think about them she became much brighter.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/17/2022) Rotary phone, “I'm not in love”, eight-tracks, ABBA? I felt quite old reading this. You made me remember many good things and also a few bad things. Thank you. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Run on sentences, too many words to say very little. You needed an editor to cut that story down. I'm not saying it could have been 3 chapters like the other Anonymous but it was a good idea poorly executed.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Just wow. This was written beautifully. I loved this story 5 stars!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
2397 Followers
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

SIMILAR Stories

Words on Skin 
4.81
8k
1.9k
The Sleepover 
4.81
8.4k
515
Colleen 
4.81
2.7k
439
Elysium 
4.84
1.5k
193
More Stories