All Comments on 'Filled with Joy'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best!

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 9 years ago

Great story, might be a bit lost in the fetish section though. I don't normally look there, but I am glad I did.

txfuncoupletxfuncouplealmost 9 years ago

Best story on Lit. Congrats on the outstanding work.

patientleepatientleealmost 9 years ago
Love the changes.

I already told you what I like about the story, but the end ties it all into a neat, cum-covered package. Excellent work, BuckyDuckman.

patientleepatientleealmost 9 years ago
The STORY in this one is paramount.

Looking at the list of fetishes in this story, a reader might believe that this story is simply a conglomeration of fetish with little story. That is not the case. The main character's realization about himself and whom he loves is the story, and it's well told. The sex enhances the story, not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well written

I enjoyed it greatly, very well written and engaging

I look forward to reading your other stories

wylderoswylderosalmost 9 years ago
Good one!

Look forward to reading your previous submissions! Great romp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Have to say I disliked this.

90% of story is MC's ... taste? fetish? . . . for cock, orgasming cock, cum, sucking cock, more cum and more sucking... but no kissing! No kissing! No emotional connection to a man, god forbid! Unemotional exchange of body fluids. How erotic. For all the time spent on cum and cock and sucking cocks and cum, it's all totally un-sexy. No feeling.

And then--whoah Nelly!--here comes the gushing love for a woman. Here's all the "feeling." But I found Joy to be pasteboard. An allegory, a caricature. Not a real character. Really creepy the way he thinks about all the other men she's been with while he's inside her, like he's having sex with men via her body. Creepy. Seems like her main attraction is her willingness to accept his unusual sexual tastes. Give that girl a gold star.

Honestly I am left wishing I knew what is so appealing about the two main scenes--the bukkake jizzfest and the suck-off. Does he enjoy it? Why? What's the appeal? What does he like about being a cumslut bitch? Explain.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 9 years ago
Cfnm

Cfnm is the second most disgusting thing on the erotic palate. Right behind femdom.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanalmost 9 years agoAuthor

I find long comment made on 7/3 interesting because here's someone who read the story correctly without understanding it. They're right when they say there's lots of cock sucking without kissing between the men. That's part of why I wanted the story in "Fetish" instead of Gay Male. It's not a gay love story. Much like my gloryhole stories, Jacob enjoys sucking dick for the joy of sucking dick. He's not attracted to men in a romantic way. He can't imagine being that way.

As for Joy being an allegory lacking depth, by comparison to Jacob, she is. (Starting with her name.) Authors have the choice to explore the full breadth of a relationship or, as in this story, focus on the friction points. I had hoped readers would assume Jacob and Joy related well enough in their choice of movies, jokes, political views, etc. The friction point? Jacob has a secret, a very challenging secret, and it centers around sex. That's important, since Joy's free-loving spirit towards sex was what had hurt Jacob in the past.

The sex described in this story is far from mainstream or vanilla. People are cluttered messes of conflicting emotions and opinions. Finding someone who wiling to embrace your clutter is magic. At least that's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the read!

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesalmost 9 years ago
I agree with

The comment that the love for the woman seemed false and out of place. The story held true with all the M/M cum fetish seemed believable, seemed like they were into it. Get to the woman and it was forced and...creepy is to strong of a word, but just out of place. If there is reality in this piece I would suggest the author give up the pretense of their marriage because its unhealthy. I would have given a 5 if not for the change of direction. 4 stars anyway, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If kissing a man and having an emotional connection to a man makes it "Gay Male," then it's hardly accurate to say the MC is "bisexual." He loves cum and cock, preferably not attached to an actual man, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Without love or relating or even talking to a dude, that's not exactly being bisexual.

What he is, per the story, is a cumslut bitch with a fetish and strict--very strict- rules about love. Ok then.

I think this story would work better if it limited itself to the cock/cum fetish. I agree that the romance part comes across as contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reality for me

This story is a close reality for me. Excellent work!

JagFarlaneJagFarlanealmost 9 years ago
Well written

Well written story about the struggle for sexual identity that so many face and never are able to come to terms with. The transitions between present and flashback were well timed, moving seamlessly between the time periods. I half hoped for a little more female competition for his attentions with Joy but it worked out well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Didn't seem like a winning story to me.

In fact it seemed pretty disgusting. And while you might argue the point, the minute he starts sucking cock, this story becomes "Gay male". He doesn't have to love the man. But if he's sucking another mans cock then this belongs in gay male where no one needs to read it. The female in this mess seemed out of place and really unnecessary to the basic story of his conflicts. I would go on but I find it sufficient to say that there was nothing original, clever or interesting in this story. It certainly wasn't entertaining to read. And that's why I gave it a "1".

realaskanrealaskanalmost 9 years ago
Screw those negative comments.

This is a well written story and I can personally say that I would be happy to suck all those cocks and finish off between the legs of my lovely lady. These critics don't know what it is to be truly bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I thought this was a mish mash of Fetish and Romance, with neither one being done particularly well. The Fetish part was just sort of "We did this, we did that." It was not sensual. I didn't get a feeling for why it was or was not hot the for the guy. The very essence of the Fetish, what makes it truly hot, was just lost for me. It became repetitive. Didn't say much more than "I love to suck cock and orgasm." Whoop de doo. Doesn't make you a saint or transgressive. There was no feeling, sexual or otherwise. The Romance, on the other hand, was all unmerited Feeling with no real characterization, not enough story, no real depth, therefore it didn't mean much.

I found the MC's soapbox speech truly laughable in its pretensions to be deep. Something along the lines of, What does it matter who we are, we all hail the power of the mighty orgasm.

Well, it does matter. For a FETISH reader, it matters very much. Fetish is specific. Its not just about a good orgasm but what specifically gets you there.

And it matters to the MC, who makes sharp distinctions between genders and what he will/will not do with each.

It was just a stupid story trying to be profound. The real message could be stated by 12 year old. I like to cum!

BostonsnowballBostonsnowballalmost 9 years ago

WOW!

Thank you so much, I truly enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read for closeted bi's like me

It's so sad to see the homophobic haters one-bombing this otherwise fun story. Fits story mirrors my experience in the past when I strayed away from bring 100% straight and worried about what that meant to my sexuality. I love that he found a woman willing to accept him and willing to help him celebrate his sexuality. Fuck the haters, this is a fun, well crafted story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a story

I couldn't stop reading. great writing skills.

AlbertGD10AlbertGD10over 8 years ago
A cum-pelling tale!

I loved the back-and-forth: I'm straight, I love sucking cock, it was just a college aberration, life isn't complete with out Joy, etc., etc. It conveys the idea that there is no black and white in one's emotional/sexual life. To have Jacob be just one way or another would be completely uninteresting. There are plenty of stories about guys who love to fuck women and of guys who love to fuck men, but sexuality is a continuum and this guy sort of falls between the cracks. Makes him and the story more human.

The banter among the characters is amusingly written, too.

My only criticism is that the proof-reading appears to have been done by a machine. Some small words left out, some incorrect words in place of the correct ones, e.g., 'there' for 'the'.

But it got me really turned on: I had a hard time keeping my hands above the desktop. The descriptions of being in so much need of getting off and being denied for one reason or another were really arousing. Just empathy for a brother with a raging, dripping hard-on.

Definitely a page turner. Now you'll have to excuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So close

The one flaw in this, for me, is that Joy, for the namesake, was awful. She seemed completely disinterested in having wounded him, seemed immensely selfish... I don't see how he could possibly take her back given she didn't even come close to showing remorse for hurting him...

MSTarotMSTarotover 8 years ago
Took me long enough, Huh?

I promised a read and I finally got around to doing it. Sorry, it's been a busy summer.

Bucky, this is a spectacular story. Erotica is all about balance, making the story and the sex equal out across the whole of the story. (something I'm terrible at by the way) You pulled this off here spectacularly. Excellent character development, across a half dozen years.

I could not be in disagreement more with the people that have said Joy had no place in this story. Without her it would simply be a coming out the closet story. Which this is not, This is a bi-man struggling to find his place and a woman who can live in that same place with him. And Joy was his parallel, running neck and neck with him in not knowing what she "really" wanted till the very last.

Critique: Some people said that Joy was wrong, but to me it was the character of Amy that was annoying as hell. Almost the stereotyped cliche of an artist. All the characters around her came alive, and she seemed to fade into the background, a charcoal sketch next to water colors. Interesting but a trifle blase, when compared to the rest.

You really have two stories here. Him in college and him in the modern day, and you meshed them perfectly in a way that worked, good job there.

The porn star. He was quick to whip his dick out, now here is an odd observation I'm noted in male porn stars. They are often reluctant to do that. I've seen this in four of the big named ones. Ron, Peter North, Evan Stone, and John Holmes.

Their penis being looked at is their job, so when it comes out it's like being at work, something no one is eager to do. And being seen as just their cocks is a job hazard they often like to avoid. And odd observation.

Loved the story, beautiful depth to it, quite easy to see why it won. Bravo, bravo!

But, I do have to agree with Harold on this one, a bit too much dick. lol.

MST

derek61derek61over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Really nice story, hot and kept me wanking — thanks for your hard work.

Sparhauk70Sparhauk70over 8 years ago
I wish my life had followed the same path

While I had some amazing times in college, very similar to Jacob's, I never quite had a Joy. Great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

One of my favorite reads thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it's real

knowing the author is a bisexual male gives credibility to the story. while it is arousing, the experiences of the characters and their growing awareness of themselves makes this a valuable piece. I wonder what happens next and am interested in learning more of these people (and I do see them as real people) and their future experiences. good work.

ChiDocChiDocabout 8 years ago
Magnificent!

Quite a masterpiece. A great read, with good characters and dialogue. Well done.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Judge for yourself

From the size of your fan club, you should Know by now that you Never have to apologize for the length of these extremely well crafted scripts. There should be a category for Premier Wordsmith's. You are without a doubt the author who forever has set the standard for quality erotic entertainment. Tony C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

Absolutely loved this story. Well done!

pescaderobluepescaderoblueover 5 years ago
Excellent story

I like the sexual tension that pervades every single part of this story. Wonderful description of all aspects of bisexual sex.

Doc333Doc333over 5 years ago
amazing

I truly enjoyed your story. The descriptive narrating was perfect. It was one of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT. LOVED your story, gave you a 5 (*****)! I totally agree with patientlee's opinion on this story (06/30/15)

Excerpt from above comment:

"Looking at the list of fetishes in this story, a reader might believe that this story is simply a conglomeration of fetish with little story. That is not the case. The main character's realization about himself and whom he loves is the story, and it's well told. The sex enhances the story, not the other way around."

The STORY in this one is paramount.

Yes! The Litmus test for good Erotica is whether the sex enhances the storyline, or it is the other way round! This story has past that test with fying colors!

Judge60Judge60almost 5 years ago
Impressive work!

Having recently attempted writing a story here myself, I am truly impressed with what you have done here. Weaving the relevant past in with a present story has to be extremely difficult, especially doing it so many times and maintaining the relevance.

Congratulations on a job well done! As far as the story, I was thoroughly entertained. I believe I am bi too, but have never had the experience that Jake has here. Wonderful to be that free!

Judge60

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story skipped some of the college stuff because I i was enthralled with Jacob and Joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Delightful

I loved how you worked all around the relationship between Jacob and Joy till the beautiful ending, her fully accepting that the man she loves not only love her but also loves sucking cock. I can't wait for when she gives him the gift of two cocks.

BaladeerBaladeeralmost 4 years ago
Beautifully done!

Well written, sexy, and hot!

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

So hot! Loved all the descriptions, the relationships, the freshman year cock-sucking - wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a well written and smokin hot story! I can relate to soooo many aspects of it - it speaks to my cock and my heart! Thanks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

thanks for writing this. A lot of "hard" work and physically "draining" LOL

brilliantDummybrilliantDummyover 1 year ago

I wish you could file all your stories under the "Bisexual" caregory. (*) They would be more popular and you wouldn't get complaints about being in the wrong caregory. Some readers of the gay category don't want stories about bi guys who are "not gay".

(*) I know you will, as soon as they add the Bisexual category.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Filled with Joy is an outstanding story, funny, interesting and so erotic. Jacob's early 20's angst and his fear of being gay are very well described. I think most guys like me who enjoy sucking cocks & screwing women went through that same contradiction of emotions while not understanding why we were that way. I remember denying my bi tendency while getting off on watching TS porn or 3somes MMF. At some point I realized I was focused on the dick and wanted to suck it so much.

The end of semester party was so hot. I wish I had been as accepting of my desire as Jacob was. Sucking off 5 guys like that would have been so much fun.

In my 20's I instead went in an opposite direction than Jacob did. I started sucking cocks anonymously through glory holes. I enjoyed it so much. This is also why I'm glad the military changed their rules about gays in the military. Because of my fear of being outed and possibly being court marshaled I stopped enjoying dicks.

I'm in my 60's and recently returned to one of my favorite pastimes, sucking cocks. Socially it is still not readily acceptable but I have accepted how much I enjoy it.

BuckyDuckman this story is enjoyable and it brings back many good memories. Thanks

All the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6351 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...