All Comments on 'Rachel's First Threesome'

by Kavanaugh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I watch wife fuck other men

Great story. My white wife goes out and picks up men to fuck at a bar. We usually get a room and she brings them there. I wait for her to bring the man in and watch her fuck. She tells the man before she brings him to the room that I like to watch her get fucked. She likes to fuck black men. If the man does not mind, I like to join in and suck his cock after they fuck. I eat her pussy after she gets fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot story...

I luv sucking a woman's toes while we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very enjoyable story

Well done. The story made me revisit some of antics of my wife and I. We have had her picked up by strangers and I have set her up with a few. It is always satisfying to see her being pleasured wether I am joining in as a threesome or just watching her indulge her carnal side. We have hidden cameras all over our house just so we can watch he events unfold once again which always brings us closer and usually leads to new plans for her playime. Involving other men into our sex life hs been the best thing for us as a couple. my wife also has very sexy feet and I enjoy licking and sucking them for her enjoyment. thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cum

This is how you spell "cum".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous