All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 03'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
draig_OMalley2draig_OMalley2almost 9 years ago
Good setup

This story is slowly setting up a situation in which the reader can look forward to how the relationship will significantly change. The expectation is that the female will take the lead in a more assertive and specific manner. This reader highly anticipates how the word "punishment" will evolve in future episodes and how the male character's understanding of his true role will develop. The female character seems already well on the way to her own understanding. A strong female voice "does it" for this reader every time. As a writer, I appreciate that the narrative is well written and flows smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FLM

I assume FLM means female led marriage.

semon3900semon3900almost 9 years ago
Great start

I love the way that your story is developing and look forward immensely to reading more.

You have developed the characters well and subtly introduced the way the power is changing in their relationship. You have also managed to create an incredibly (at least for me) erotically charged atmosphere without any sexual innuendo.

A strong, professional and independent woman who knows her own mind will do it for me every time and I look forward to hearing your stiletto heels clicking both in the hallway at home and in the corridors of corporate success in the near future.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written

The story is well written, but I'm not liking how it is evolving. The wife is developing into a tyrant. In a FLM there needs to be love and respect, because the submissive is submitting. Otherwise one will walk away, one from the disrespect or the other for the lack of respect. Both my wife and I have had long periods of unemployment. It is very destructive to your self-worth. It is critical the the employed spouse find ways to constructively build the other up, especially in a FLM. How the strong person treats the weak is a real picture of who the strong person is. Right now, the wife is giving evidence that she is the wrong person to lead a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will She

Cuckold him as well?

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

I want more tho. I want to see how this relationship pans out.

Writer345Writer345almost 9 years ago
Good story.

This is very well written: it will be interesting to see how you develop their relationship. I'm looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

I am really enjoying your story.

I did find the sudden change in the lead character a bit strange though.

I though that the transition would have been slower - it didnt flow as smoothly as I expected.

Personally I am hoping that its more of a loving FLR rather than a downtrodden destroyed man / sadistic FLR.

Good luck!

:-)

sm8100sm8100almost 9 years ago
nice story

Well written, Rachel. Nice pace with dynamic viewpoints of the characters. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice

Great story and I hope you will continue with it. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great chapter!

You are a good writer and I am enjoying the time you're taking to build your story. I'm sure this tale will take several more chapters and I hope you're willing to add to what you already have posted. It's nice to read a story that has substance and not just sex. Well done

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago
Nice, but....

Coming along nicely but....Eric seemed to submit a little easily, yeah he was spending a lot of time playing computer games, but with the workplace being as you wrote it, it seems a bit pointless him looking for anything other than the most basic menial job. Also, Julia adapted to the dominant role rather quickly, which was no bad thing, apart from that she showed no inclination beforehand.

Otherwise I liked it, and maybe I'm shallow but hopefully we'll see some sex soon.

Again, excellent writing and very engaging.

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
In praise of Rachel Clark

Well said draig_omalley2, semon3900, and katiekatsman.

As for the naysayers; Julia hasn't begun to be a tyrant! With all the worrying she has done on his behalf he has lost her respect by not living up to his word. (Sound familiar guys?) Playing games and drinking day after day, and hiding it.

Eric has hardly started to become a submissive. I feel the transition period is moving just fine. If you don't like it, PLEASE, feel free to write a short story explaining how you would treat a passage like this. I would be happy to read your take. You can acknowledge Rachel Clarks story.

Eric is not going to walk away from her. He loves her too much. Can you love someone too much? ( Hey, a new story title/idea) Eric does not want to lose her and knows he has hurt her deeply. At this point he will do just about anything to get the love for him back in her eyes.

As far as who is leading the marriage, no one is. They were just floating along, dealing with day to day needs. Julia, with Samantha's guidance, will soon take charge and lead as we who enjoy these stories can expect.

As Graymangazer said; "Excellent writing and very engaging."

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Mmm

This series is building up nicely,I can't wait to soo what Julia has planned for his REAL punishment! Bring it on lol I'm slowly stoking myself as I read each ongoing chapter...The buildup is gonn be so worth it....Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous