All Comments on 'Comfort Zone'

by lollipop2301uk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KumquatMayKumquatMayalmost 9 years ago
Almost there. But not quite.

There were phrasing problems, some small grammatical and spelling errors that disrupted the flow. Letting the story rest for a few days and a critical proofreading would have helped tremendously, as would an objective editor.

Your writing is more sophisticated than many of the stories posted to this category. I like your storytelling and hope you post more in the future

I liked the perspective of the subjective experience of the one wearing the strapon but too many parts were left out, like how she became aroused - what brought on her physical response and what brought on her intense arousal, because when you're wearing a strapon there's no sensation so the stimuli needs to be a combination of visual, auditory and tactile, either from self or partner, or from an attachment on the prosthesis itself that causes the stimulation. That was missing, which leads me to surmise that you're a man penning a fantasy piece that has no research or realism behind it. Which is okay, but really detracts from your story's perspective. This could have been so much more - so much better.

lollipop2301uklollipop2301ukalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Constructive Feedback.

KumquatMay I would just like to thank you for your comments.

I can assure you that I am not a man but a first time writer/submitter who obviously has a little to learn.

I do appreciate your comments as I think they are constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very Stimulating !! Enjoyed VERY Much.

No_one_knows_meNo_one_knows_mealmost 9 years ago

Liked the clumsiness and reality of this story!! Good start... Look forward to reading more! :)

Halcyon_FluxHalcyon_Fluxalmost 9 years ago
Lots of potential

I enjoyed your style and the only advice i would give you is to keep writing and get in loads of practice because i think you have potential. Try including more dialogue as it helps to build the intimacy between the characters.

As a previous commenter suggested getting someone to edit is invaluable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too many errors.

Some of the errors are just the result of laziness and lack of proof reading, such as writing "i" instead of "I". Improperly used ellipses, incorrect or no punctuation are all too distracting. I agree you badly need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous