All Comments on 'Folie a Deux, Episode 01'

by Senor_Smut

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First person is a stupid, univolving tense to write in

And you just got a one from me too; next time, narrate properly, don't just unreel a stream of consciousness like this, it's a dull conceit, and frankly, by page three I was too bored to continue any further. Sorry, 1 star.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 stars to help offset the asshole annony!!!!

giving you a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worthy of a 5...

... no matter what. I think it's a brilliant concept, and it's actually really well written. Well done, looking forward to Episode 2!

Neptune60Neptune60almost 9 years ago
Oh, Dear

Sad individuals with no imagination and can't even bother to elaborate as to why they are so righteous in being proud to give low scores

I actually got lost in the story, seeing it as the documentary it was, also how the characters played out, maybe I watch too much telly,

I really enjoyed it and yes, I gave it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Couldn't get past the first page.

The mockumentary/screenplay/60 Minutes style writing turned me off. Just got more and more annoyed as I was reading.

RioRedKingRioRedKingalmost 9 years ago
Clever concept. The sex was hot.

Liked it

mhmannmhmannalmost 9 years ago
Great story ... can't wait for Part 2 ...

Love the story line and build ... looking forward to chapter 2 ... :-)

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
Excellent premise

Loved the documentary style! The story was very well put together and thought out and it flowed well throughout the whole tale. There seems to be a part 2 in the offing and I hope it will be as enjoyable and we'll constructed as this was, even if you do not manage to follow the documentary style again. I hope that Mike and Emily consummate the relationship further with love and real feelings now the boundaries have been so thoroughly crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the uhm, Visigoths

I think that some of the anonymous commenters belong to that motorcycle gang - shallow, mean-spirited and utterly lacking even one molecule of taste. The story is inventive, original and very well done. It draws you in fully from the get-go and is fully immersive. Absolutely 5 stars, without even the slightest question.

If I have one slight quibble, it would be the lack of resolution between the mom and son. In some ways, how you leave them could be true-to-life, but as a narrative, you establish such closeness between them, it is a bit (only a bit) dissatisfying that they don't come to a real resolution about what happened. The sex between them, the closeness they experience and the excellent evocation of the wrongness/hotness of what they do together requires a resolution of some sort. Part of me wants to see them back together in a sequel, but it's your story and characters, which you generally did very well.

Pay no attention to the barbarians who have to type with their left hands and wouldn't recognize a good piece of writing if it came up and bit them on the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think some readers must be insane

The negative commenters, that is. As far as I'm concerned, this is a creative, engrossing and word perfect story of hot motherfucking, and by a first-time contributor to boot. It's the tale of 18 year old Mike and his mother Emily, of their deep love and consuming lust. They fall into the hands of some semi-savage bikers, who are up for watching a good-looking kid fuck his own beautiful, voluptuous mother. (Well, frankly, who wouldn't be?) Slowly, the hidden urges of both emerge, first, during their kiss, of which the gifted author gives the most erotic description I've ever seen on Lit. Kissing his mom, really kissing her, gets young Mike harder than he's ever been in his life. He's just about ready to cream his shorts. But, steady, steady, mom knows there's lots more to do before her boy creams, and it won't be in his shorts. I like how Emily handles and squeezes her son's cute boyish butt (Mike likes that, too, a lot). When they get naked, things heat up a couple of notches. Most all mothers have a very special fondness for their male child's penis. Emily's in fucking love with her kid's fat nine-inch mommy-stuffer. "Everything about it was just the way I'd always imagined the perfect cock to be. It was straight. It was thick. It was about nine inches long, which is ideal for me. The veins looked like they were chiseled from granite. The head was like a plum. His balls were heavy with cum. It was everything I'd ever wanted in a cock." Holy shit, is this the kind of mom all boys dream of, or what? Mike's just as taken by the charms of the lovely body that birthed him, his mother's bountiful breasts that nourished him as a baby and inflame him now, and above all that magical hairy hole between her legs, the same hole he came out of 18 years before. No two ways about it, that cock belongs up that cunt. Up to Mike's heavy loaded teenage balls. Son and mom fuck, in utter love and utter lust. For each of them it's the only fuck they've ever had worthy of the name. Now Emily's crazy to get her kid's semen up inside her, she eggs Mike on, and after giving dear old mom a few great convulsive cums, Mike blows his balls and shoots his mommy full of the sperm she craves. Can anything match or even surpass this terrific story? My money's on the highly talented SS to certainly do the first and probably do the second.

Gremlin078Gremlin078almost 9 years ago
Great story

Articulate and well written, can't wait for the next chapters. Hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YUMMM!!!!!

This story is soo erotically stimulating of the mind and body! (as well as the writer!!)

Josephep2003Josephep2003almost 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the premise...please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Great job Well done! Of course you will ignore the bad stuff here. Amazing how dumb some people are. You have probably thought of it, but you have a talk-over script ready to go. Make a movie of it. Here on Lit, I hope there is a 2nd episode or more. I agree with the commentator that their continuing relationship needs to be explored. But great sex like you have written deserves to be rewarded, so I hope they wind up happy. BTW I think mom/son sex is no longer so rare, if it ever was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved the story. I read your Housewife story on another site an is my all time favorite. I always wished there was more of that story. AVery nasty tale , in a good way. 5 stars.FC58

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Almost impossible to get involved with this story

We have no idea when, where, or why we are watching a what appears to be a video of an interview. We are never told how long after the event the interview is conducted, or who is conducting the interview. Which means we don't have a clue how old the speakers are, what they look like, where they are, if they are together as a couple, or what happened after the plane landed.

how does that make you feel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hott

Diferent take on mom son story. I enjoyed it a lot. A true hot erotica. Pleas co tinue.

ekim22ekim22almost 9 years ago
Five stars congrats

Way to take a chance on a new way to tell a story!

You hit a home run!

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 9 years ago
nice

New and refreshing and cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kidding?

You're kidding - right?

sarinafoleysarinafoleyover 8 years ago
Really good and Original

Such an original and exciting piece of writing. I hope you keep it up!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Couldn't get past the documentary narrative, useless filler.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed the first chapter. I'm about to move on to the second episode. I hope it's just as hot.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
VERY interesting

While the premise isn't totally new, the format is--via interview. Very novel idea!

Them getting accosted by the biker gang was very visceral and their coupling very detailed and sensual--you described it all very well from smells, touch and sensations each had (this is a typical failing in other writers). You even portray the shock very well. It's amazing. Hands down a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Improbable, but...

... Quite arousing in the description of how the sexual frenzy overtook both of them.

mostlynormalguymostlynormalguyabout 4 years ago
What a load of horseshit

Kissing only thru page FOUR??? Total crap. You just like reading you own words. This story isn't worth 10 seconds of your time. Rated "ZERO"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A few paragraphs

The reader got tired of reading a story that was written in this style.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good story but the narrative style just wasn't for me. It seemed to distract from the story... 4*

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

Damn, the start was a bit dry, but im glad i read on.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 3 years ago

I wasn't crazy about the first part, but from the point of them getting lost on, it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs more mom and son togetherness. Another chapter.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 months ago

This is written like a script for a movie or television. I don't like that. It's too difficult to get lost in the story. Couldn't even make it past the first page. 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSenor_Smut@Senor_Smut
307 Followers
I'm making stories, slowly but...slowly. I'm trying to get faster. Don't hit me! I have a couple of stories on the internet that can't be published on Literotica. One of them was a true story told by a woman who gave me permission to write and post it elsewhere, but not here....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES