All Comments on 'An Estonian Boy and His Family Ch. 01'

by LiteralEroticWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible

What a ridiculous juvenile story, how old are you, 12?

Please go back to reading your picture books.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Do not continue.

One would think a 13 year old wrote this. Absolutey horrible. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why the savage attacks on this first-time contribution?

At the very worst, the story is a fairly standard account of the awakening lust of an 18 year old would-be motherfucker. But it's much better than that, in my opinion. A charming vignette about a mommy-loving boy whose fertile and devious young mind is teeming with ideas on how to do his mom. It's so sweet that at dinner when Mihkel drops his fork and searches under the table he finds himself face to face with the most beautiful and exciting sight he's ever seen. The kid's mother isn't wearing panties (just like no mother ever should around her horny boy), and there it is--his own mother's vagina. Actually, I'm surprised that Mihkel doesn't cream his shorts on the spot. Anyway, his young cock's practically busting out of his pants. He's thinking, "holy shit! my own mother's cunt! The same cunt I came out of." This just fuels his boyish lust for dear old mom, a feeling shared by lots and lots of sons, more than a scared society cares to know. Why don't we just wait and see where this takes him and his mother, and leave out the stupid smears?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sleeping pills don't work...mom was awake the enrite time!!!!!

Nice story, but I cannot help but think that I have read this story before......why the rush to finish the story so quickly? Should spend more time developing the plot and plateau the story in a way that allows multiple story arcs to invade our imagination in a way that no story has ever done before.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter....

LiteralEroticWriterLiteralEroticWriteralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for feedback!

First of all thank you for your kind and bad words, they all inspire me, I have sent my next chapter to "the approval" team :D I think ch. 2 came out far better than I thought it would be.

Aditya_incestAditya_incestalmost 9 years ago
Nice start...

Hope to read more about this naughty boy !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous