All Comments on 'Muslim Dykes In Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
What is the point?

Is this story to condemn the Canadian gov't, "white" attitudes, "white" folks birth rates or what? Social commentary irrelevant to the story has no place here; in fact, there's always too much that takes away from any possible story line, to the extent it feels like 1/3 of each story is some sideswipe as what you view as wrong in Ottowa. We the readers could care less. The idea is the story and nothing but the story and frankly, each one I read seem afterthoughts, with no true commitment to telling the story the title relays. Better to take a long time and write a quality piece, then spit one out with little thought. Writing style is also too colloquial and doesn't fit writing parameters of a certain formality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

when is Lit going to ban this asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think the sex here was an afterthought

Sorry, I don't usually bother with critical reviews but this was just bad. Badly thought out, badly written. It's like the sex was an afterthought on the end of some long racist diatribe. And the sex was pretty badly written too. I think you need to go back to the drawing board here my friend. Entertaining, not. Sexy, not. Stroke story, not. Epic racist rant - you got that one nailed down but that's not what we come here to read, unless it REALLY fits in with the plot. Here, it has absolutely nothing to do with the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2135 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS