All Comments on 'Nancy and Laura Ch. 02: The Hotel'

by OliviaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 9 years ago
well done

I liked the way you described how coolly the younger confident woman brings her older companion along and uses the shopping, ballet, and dinner experiences. It's highly engaging and got my panties wet. I'll enjoy seeing where you take this.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 9 years ago
Very erotic story

Well written and very hot. I have just one quibble: you wrote that Nancy took off her panties and dropped them in Laura's lap. But then when Nancy straddled Laura, she was wearing the panties again. Otherwise, a great story.

OliviaFantasyOliviaFantasyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
oops

thank you Bob. I can't believe I made that mistake!! I can't think of any excuse. Maybe she was wearing two pair of panties but I can't think of a good reason for that. I'll do a better job on panties in part 3, promise!!

Jedd11Jedd11almost 6 years ago
Part three

I just stumbled across this. I am really enjoying it. My question is where is part three? You said to another comment you would try not to make that mistake in part three, so I assume you meant to have a part three. I hope so, because I am greatly enjoying Nancy making Laura into her little pet.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Intensely erotic!

Amazingly arousing.....very sensuous and sexy!

Love these two together! The stronger and more secure younger woman leading the older hesitant woman, yet both lusting for carnal pleasure.....

Delightful.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous