All Comments on 'Dressed To Please Kate Pt. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sick

mind fucking a guy and cuckholding him is NOT LOVE

Batsmess1Batsmess1almost 9 years ago
1 star

Why does it always end up being the husband sucking their wives lover big cock and eating creampie? I really had high hopes your story would be different. But the way you end the first chapter. But once again it's easier to just turn them into cock sucking cuckold's. But I guess it easier going with flow,than it is writing something different.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Part One was brilliant ...

... this was just a typical cuckold let-down; I expected better -- and you are capable of better. A disappointed two stars.

satinshawnasatinshawnaalmost 9 years ago
It could have been better

I was disappointed in that the first chapter had so much promise but the second chapter

was more of what has already been written. What would have been better for me was to see the two wives encouraging the two husbands to get together. satin sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simple conclusion

Boring bullshit from a boring bullshitter of an author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Actually better than chapter 1

I disagree with the other comments. The development of him becoming a cuckhold is what turns me on. It's exactly what I want with my wife. I've been a closet CD for awhile and just recently "came out" to my wife -- and it was wonderful to do so. We've started to explore and really enjoy when I become this alternate person - Cindy - who is my wife's girlfriend and lover. She loves it when I eat her pussy and I also eat my cum out of her cunt. We haven't done it yet but we've talked about doing exactly what you & your wife did in this chapter 2. We are planning on going out to a club as girlfriends and she will pick up a hot man with a big cock to fuck her and I will let another hot man (also with a big cock, hopefully) to pick me up and fuck me. I've only practiced on my wife's dildo but I'm really looking forward to sucking a real cock and getting fucked in my man-pussy (my wife has already done it a few times, and I love it). You can call me a "cuckhold" if you want, but it's something that both of us enjoy and it turns both of us on so much sexually. Please continue and write more chapters. I can't wait to read them. Thank you very much for one of the best stories on Literotica.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

the only thing that I find disturbing, is the communication gap between hubby and wife, in that, she set hubby up rather than talking to him first. that was betrayal, she should have told him, and been there for his support. he couldn't back out of their plans for him once he was in the club, that was done on purpose. a mistake maybe, but I have a suspicion that wife has been doing more talking to Aubrey than her husband. what else hasn't she told him?

I think, that if it were me, I would have backed out of the scene, assuming I had enough money in my purse to get a cab. he cheated on his wife. he doesn't know if his partner is safe(STD). maybe they had cameras set up, and now blackmail him too.

did anyone read any "I love you" from the wife that set up her hubby, I didn't. it was and is an exciting story from my meager mind, but please be safe.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

"Michelle, honey, Kate agreed to leave you with us this weekend so that we could instruct you on how we play around as girlfriends." need i say any more.

wife went too far. if he was that well dressed couldnt he have called a cab, or called his wife, or asked to go home. doesnt this bertayal again tell him anything? he is supposed to be a pretty smart guy. was he excited, obviously, i sure would have been. but the bottom line is, the love of his life betrayed him so many ways, and times. i would have left, plain and simple, extremely pissed off, both at Aubry and Devine, but more so at my wife.

to say that i would have loved to get even with the wife, goes without saying, but because of the love that we the reader knows is there, i would simply pack up as many clothes and personal things, leave and get a divorce.

i love crossdressing and have for a long time. my wife and i played for many of those years, until her demise. my wife played the dom mistress, with many different scenerios, and it was great, but she never betrayed me, or my trust, that i know of. i cant get over this smart guy doing what he did, or going along with it to the extent of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just like me and my wife

I too am a CD cuckhold and have done very similar things with my wife. We actually go further than what you did in your story. Yes, we go out to clubs all dressed (I'm quite passable when I dress as a woman). We pick up men all the time and both of us enjoy dancing with hot men and kissing on the dance floor. It turns me on so much watching my wife make out with another man while I'm making out with a man in front of her. The difference in our situation and your story is that when we take the men back to our place, my wife fucks her new man and my man also fucks me. I love being in bed with a hot hung man, having him hold me and kiss me, and then feeding me his cock in my mouth and also in my man-pussy. It's even better when my wife and her man stop their lovemaking and watch me and my man have hot sex. I'm not necessarily "gay" but often I feel that way, especially when I crossdress.

Please tell more stories like this one. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've "come out" too

It took me a while but about 6 months ago I "came out" to my wife as a CD fem submissive. I even admitted to her that I've sucked real cocks and my dream is to get fucked by a real man while she watched. That turned her on so much that we've now made that dream a reality. She has a few boyfriends who come over, feed me their cocks, fuck my wife, I eat their cum from her cunt, and then they fuck me deep and hard then shoot their 2nd load into my man-pussy. My wife loves watching all this and joining in too. I'm so glad that I "came out" to her -- both as a CD and as a husband with gay desires. Please tell more stories like this one -- it's so hot.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

These 2 chapters were fantastic. Is this true?? Did this really happen with you and your wife?? I hope it did. It's something I really wish my wife and I would do. I dream all the time about going out with my wife as 2 "girlfriends", picking up 2 hot hung men, taking them back to our house, sucking their cocks and getting fucked. I want to watch my wife get fucked by a man with a bigger cock than mine and I want her to see me suck a big cock and get fucked by a real cock. I want her to see how much I enjoy hot gay sex so that she'll know exactly who I am -- a sissy submissive cocksucking faggot slut bitch !!! Please tell more stories and continue with the next chapters of this one.

CloughieDCloughieDabout 7 years ago

This story is not over and has so many possibilities. Please revive it!

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

hell yes. His wife, rather than talking to her husband, talked to her girl friend about an intimacy between her husband and herself, without discussing it with him. She sets him up for a spin with the other couple, to be with a guy while dressed up, without telling him, then he hears that they go out to find big cocks for his wife, again without the smallest conversation with her husband. Now he finds out that they had been discussing this since her convention, again no word from his loving wife. At what point in this story is she a Loving Wife? She wants to be a Size Queen, and hubby is supposed to find them for her, or does she already have one in the wing? I couldn't get past the first page here. As far as I'm concerned, this story can end only one way. He will never have an offspring, to carry on his family name, and will be castrated or locked up for life if he doesn't get away.

And this woman professes to love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
? Answered

One of my questions was answered. Does Michelle eventually suck another guy's cock. I would love to be dressed up as a female and make love to another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Several years ago, my wife started to feminize me. First of all I have a real small penis. So small, it was difficulty to find a cock cage that would work. I am now "gaffed."

My transformation has been wonderful. I even have has a boob job to give me "real girls" and have has all my body hear (except my head and eyebrows) permenantly removed.

My wife and I gout on regualr girl nights and pick up men. Since I still have a small penis (less thaan an inch) when the guy I pick up might have sex, I let him know that I am a transexual. It usually works and I just suck his penis and he fucks me in the ass (which I love.) I am so grateful that my wife lets me be a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was fun

Poor Michelle missed out on some sweet girl time with a stud who wants a good blow job. Oh well. I'm sure those times are ahead for her. I enjoyed and want to be Kate's wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so hot

I wish I was bill or should I say michelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
venture and lose

playing inside the bounds of marriage is fine. Once you cross the line of fidelity, even with your change of orientation, you lose. ALL the honor you held as an individual is circumspect to the sissy notions that you clitty foists upon your mind.

Cheating is cheating - PERIOD Break the bonds of your vows and you are no better than some ambulance chasing gutter snipe working for CNN or Congress. You become the lowest of all beings (proven fact, not opinion).

The tempo of this story was decent at he beginning, but as with most fruity authors, there is a spineless moral deficiency that needs to be addressed. It may come from a poor upbringing or lack of adult role models. I'm very sure there was no religious influence when they grew up. Either way, it is not about placing blame as to why such scum exists, but rather acknowledging its very existence. Only then can we grow as a society with determined future. Otherwise, this was a sad tale of the demise of a once fruitful sounding couple.

Smokepole

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
well written and erotic

i liked it a lot, and would like to read more. its not for everyone, but it hot for me and a few more to read about. so sexy

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Love This

I absolutely love this story and would like for you to continue writing chapters to it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Reading this story again after awhile reminded me why I put it in my Favorites -- 5 stars for sure. It's a wonderful story of a sissy faggot "coming out" to his wife and their friends. One line that I really loved from this chapter is:

"she assured me that she was so proud of me 'girling' up."

Those words -- "girling up" -- really hit home with me because that's exactly how I feel. I become a "girl", a sissy, when I dress up and I truly wish it would be permanent with my wife. Maybe one day.

Keep up the great writing. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This isn't a transgender/crossdressing story. It's a cheating wife/BDSM/Non-con/gay story. Didn't believe the other guy wasn't anything but a cheating wife supporting her own wishes and desires without consideration for her husband. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have walked(ran) away as soon as sharing our intimate/private moments were shared outside our "marriage".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous