All Comments on 'Rain Falls Ch. 02'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DiegoRomanceDiegoRomancealmost 9 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

great story....im really intrigued. these characters are really interesting. That said, I'm surprised he's not trying to see if vanessa is okay. go to the police and ask if she is okay?

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Hmm

He said where they took her. I hope he has the sense to eventually go check on her. And I don't like Eric.

On that note plz keep submitting!

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for the quick post of this chapter and I think that Dylan will eventually make the perfect mate for him not Eric. For someone who cared so much for Vy I am surprised that he didn't go the the hospital to see her. I suspect she would have lost the baby and maybe died from the attack but he won't know because he didn't care enough to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

No effort to check on Vy? I can understand a level of detachment when living in survival mode, but it seemed she was at least minimally within his emotional walls.

Eric? I can see the pull towards one of the few people to ever seem to want Rain beyond a quick encounter, but Eric worries me. When he really feels Rain is his, I can see him being abusive. I hope I am wrong. That was kind of cruel of you to have a Knight in Shining Amor (Dylan) just ride through and keep going.

Bring on Chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous