All Comments on 'Date Night Cream Pie'

by jon227

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish she was my wife

Very hot unexpected..,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yum i love sexy hot women like that so sexy kik freakynympho1

i love sexy hot women like that so sexy kik freakynympho1

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 9 years ago
Is her name Denise?

Because she sounds just like my ex wife, Denise! Made me cum, just like Denise does! THANKS!

devilspydevilspyalmost 9 years ago
I want more details.

More details from your hot wife, as you eat glob after glob of fresh sperm out of her stretched married pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and sweet

He helps her bait her snare.

They take her off to the chase

He loves her cunting and hunting,

cream of cock, cream of cuckolding.

She loves snaring and daring,

catching cock and come, to bring home

where she shares, a feast beneath her skirts,

another snare for another prey.

This prey caught by warmth,

Intimacy,

thighs,

Love.

Exquisite

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story was a nice piece of flash fiction, right to the point, and very hot – we thank you. This theme, of “A wife getting picked up in a bar while hubby watches" is very common, and for good reason. That is how my wife, and thousands of other faithful wives, started spreading their legs for big cock and cuckolding their husbands.

It’s so easy: they dress up, put on some make up, and go in the bar. The men are soon buying them drinks, and soon get in their panties. Then, the wives go home with their husbands - with a load of the other guy’s semen in her pussy. It’s as easy as falling off a log. My wife highly recommends it to all wives.

The wife in your story took her lover bare-back, which is the true way to cuckold a husband. Anything less than that isn’t really a true cuckolding.

Your ending was perfect, and I quote, "I have a surprise for you," she said mischievously. She then slid up until her crotch was in my face. She moved the front of her thong to the side and his white cum began to ooze out.”

Again, my wife believes that face-sitting the husband is necessary to show him he is subordinate to the lover. Husbands were meant to eat other men’s cum of their wives’ pussies.

Then, the last sentences of your story were great, “My cock easily entered her wet, stretched pussy.”

Again, this is necessary, it shows the husband he is inadequate. And that his wife needs a large-cocked lover to stretch out her pussy. After experiencing big cock - all our wives need from us is our tongue!

Thanks for a juicy, hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjon227@jon227
134 Followers
Hi, Thank you for clicking on my profile. I am fairly open minded, enjoy chatting and the occasional RP. I'd be happy to answer any questions in private message. Additional likes: women in lingerie, amateurs, milfs and group play.