All Comments on 'Hotwife on a Hockey "Date"'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
After watching the nightly news or reading it on the internet

Would you really let your wife the woman you claim to Love be alone with one of these Black animals ? not to mention Black males are the number one risk group for HIV !

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Good Question

"What does your husband get out of this?" he said. Never have I seen a credible answer. Certainly not here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So maybe post this in Interracial

And then explain what the husband gets out of the deal except exposure to every disease known to man. After that explain how Hubby isn't a cuckold, willing or not. He still fits the definition. Then get a really good editor. Because even for fiction this lacked any type of original or clever writing. With thoroughly disgusting characters, this simply wasn't interesting or entertaining to read.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Is this to be a hot story or to be a comedy one?

Is this to be a hot story or to be a comedy one? 1st - "A grade-A fellator"?; 2nd - "That was sweet of Jim," Darin said with respect."...This is just for a good laugh!!! How could a man fucking his friend's wife feel the need to be respectful to the cuckold? These are just two of the comedy situations in the story...It seemed a Benny Hill comedy episode...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annony!

Annony Join to the Struggle for an Independent 1. Cuck and 2. Marriage Strife Hubs in Lit Free Civil Movement! Do not read cuck-fag stories but click on them to give 1* without reading!

Untill this Annony, to try to write BTB/Consequence or Reeconciliation stories!

(I saved this text on my PC and Annony if you wants a hub without Willing Cuck stories you should save my text and to copy to the comment section of cuck stories!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Freinds and wives

The good friend dreams his friend's wife.

Better friend fucks his friend's wife.

But the best friend kills his best friend to fuck his best friend's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

Don't like interracial. Don't like this story. You need to try something new. Interracial has lost it's shock value. It's now just sick.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Seriously?

A fantasy where the guy missed a hockey game just to fuck a hotwife. Talk about a far out there fantasy :-) Must be a pretend fan!

Well done and ignore the anons. I notice despite the complaints and predictions they never stop reading.....

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives. What else is new? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who says we read this crap gordo?

I read the comments, especially from guys like you and bonnie and score accordingly. Swingers, willing cuckolds shouldn't be telling anybody to ignore anybody. After all, it's guys like you that made loving wives what it's become, a slimy sewer for non-erotic tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No such thing as a "Hot Wife." Only two states exist, . . .

Wife, and Not Wife. Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck. Real exciting, if you have the mentality of a 13 year old.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 9 years ago
Blah, blah

All the anonymous folks posting about the kind of story this is always make me crack up -- like a bunch of silly political diatribes to news stories. ("I read Kardashian stories because I'm physically forced to do so just because they're on the internet, and I am forced to read whatever's there, and I am equally forced to leave lots of comments about how much I hate those stories!") Yes, anonymous people -- every hotwife story is a direct comment about your own choices, masculinity, and your own relationship, on the off chance you have one. Sheesh!

My problem with this story isn't so much the frame or plot of the story, but the fact that it tries waaaaay too hard. Half of this isn't a story, it's a defensive essay about why this kind of lifestyle is ok, which means things end up being stilted and unrealistic. If this story just left out the absolute awesomeness and understanding of each of the characters and did actual character development then it would be far more compelling. It's not bad: it has excellent details, a nice structure, etc., but all the characters are far too "amazing" and self-congratulatory. The most interesting parts of the plot have to do with the moment of the husband's hesitation, and his concern about an emotional connection. It would actually be a very intriguing story to have him not go through with it, and follow the fallout and subsequent process.

But overall, this would be a better story if you just ignored all the people who don't like this kind of thing, didn't worry about working so hard to show this doesn't have to be about humiliation, and just got on with it. In other words, follow one of the very basic writing directives: show, don't tell.

But overall, there are some very nice touches here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a moron of a husband . I don't condone any married couple fucking others but if you are as ok with it as these 2 than they should swing so they both get new partners

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticalmost 9 years ago
Not great, but good.

Generally, if you get flamed on Literotica by the usual gaggle of Anonymouses, you must be doing something right. And that is the case here.

As for the story, maybe a bit too much buildup to the main event, but overall, a nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Very Believable...

A black guy that likes hockey??? C'mon. That's even less believable than a wife; shared or not, being THAT down to fuck some random guy who she's never seen before, waiting in a hotel room. As if...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
setting the wife up for a good fuck

whats the difference if he lying about the black guy likeing hocky,for any guy who would like his wife to have sex with other guys, which I do it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are gay and perverted.

And if your little pieces of shit are true you married a slut. But please don't try to tell straight guys this is o.k. or normal, I would put this in fetish or interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story and thought it was good reading. I see most of the Anons are spouting filth once again especially the one who made the comment about a black man liking hockey. Apparently the Anon has never heard of Aurthur Ashe or Tiger Woods and all their fans.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Nice change from humiliation garbage, too much extraneous talking

Decent sex scenes. Still can't see the attraction of this lifestyle except as a parlor game hypothetical situation.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
This boy

This author loves to do stories about living black dildos. No brains or.personality, just sex toys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
282 Followers
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...