All Comments on 'The Market'

by chriselena

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well, if it had the makings of a story, rather than a single scene.....

....I might have felt better about it. As it is here, not enough material to call it a story.

We know almost nothing about any of the three characters and they come off one-dimensional, because you provided no real characterization.

It might become a good story, if you actually put that much time and effort into it.

My gut tells me this, while similar to a number of MC stories, had some unique and interesting elements and so, would likely be a 5* story.....if it was indeed a story.

CatsmineCatsminealmost 9 years ago
good intro

I truly hope this is the first of several chapters, some with these two, some with more "customers," and some with the Market staff.

chriselenachriselenaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
It is /definitely/ the start of a series.

Yup, they're pretty 1d so far. They'll get less so, although only to a certain extent due to the style I'm writing in.

chriselenachriselenaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Genre

This and its coming successors are my best attempt at a "consenting non-consent" story. It's kind of a niche genre I guess, but I get guilty even reading full-on non-consent or brainwashing stories.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 9 years ago
Satisfaction!

So Far, Both Man and Woman are Satisfied! Until Many More Chapters?

chriselenachriselenaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2!

literotica . com/s/the-market-ch-02

[remove spaces]

bayouxbayouxover 5 years ago
I missed it

The girl the man chose had a reaction to his treatment that would indicate he had taken the pill that would tag the girl to him. But the story does not reveal that he had taken that first pill. A very minor detail that I just feel needed to be included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous