All Comments on 'Normal Ch. 13-15'

by Fot1234

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
audovoiceaudovoicealmost 9 years ago
wow

What a weird and original story. I am a little disappointed the ending could not be happier but I can see how it ties everything up in a satisfying way. The moral issue was kind of a constant problem throughout.

Also, all the sex scenes were very hot.

I have not read any of your other stuff but I see it is all well rated so I suppose I'll get to them but I'll also be looking for anything new you make in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job

Wow, just wow. This was a really interesting story and Chap 13's sex scene just knocked it out of the park. I really enjoyed this series and it was so well written. I'm very impressed. Definitely write some more stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES!

A story where things do not just magically work out, deus ex machina doesn't come along and undoes everything that's been established as bad, where the protagonist actually grows and matures as a person, and where the sexual experiences are actually important to the flow of the story and not just erotic sugar on top...

There are far too few stories of this kind and I'm glad to have found one such gem (even if the subject matter is a bit on the 'squick' side for me).

Floydman1Floydman1over 7 years ago
Fantastic

I want to echo the rest of the comments: this is a really, really, REALLY well written story! While of course I don't agree with a lot of the choices Sally makes, it's a realistic portrayal of how she deals with some extraordinary situations and their consequences.

I want to point out that I specifically liked how you explored and focused on Sally's female parts as well as her male ones, something that is sadly lacking in a lot of Futa stories that I've read. It was much more balanced and incredibly hot to boot! I especially loved the bit where Judy had her riding a dildo--that was a fantastic and scorching scene.

I would very much enjoy some other story involving Sally. She's a funny and real character, and I love what you've done with her (or vice versa, I know sometimes that characters surprise authors)!

Bravo!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 7 years ago

This story is beautiful... in a totally fucked up way. But beautiful nonetheless. Bravo! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best Ever

This entire series, from start to finish, is the most realistic depiction of this situation I’ve ever read and, quite possibly, my favourite story of all time. It’s so real, so ‘normal’ (pardon the pun) in regards to human behaviour, and by the end I was cheering and rooting for Sally to break free- and the ending doesn’t shirk out and make a “everything was good forever” ending, it’s real, and it’s powerful. Reminds me of the basic principles of Spider-Man, and the very real choices and mistakes he’s had to make. This entire series is, by far, the absolute best thing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

I meant to give a t because this was Ac stuff even with the “realistic” consequences. I’m impressed, stories that try the real moral route usually get muddled and depressing and end even horribly or with happily ever after. I’m definitely checking out your other stuff.

KotopoofsKotopoofsover 3 years ago

This is without a doubt my favorite mind control story.

A large part of me wishes that she'd give in to Judy's temptation and go on to breed a new race of futas, but the ending was still objectively amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous