All Comments on 'Public Punishment in Santa Dora'

by jlorthia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot story

Blair and Ivy will be,arrested and taked back to the town. Fatiana will prepare a special treat for Ivy by having a well endowed black stud impregnate her into total submission. And Blair will get the challenge to save Ivy by licking out the potent sperm from her,steamy cunt and turn into a,submissive lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

And then the enraged girls fathers firebombed the place.

jlorthiajlorthiaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I actually have more of this story written

I have a second part, which is mostly a setup for an unwritten third part. The fathers of these women never firebomb Santa Dora, but there is a twist that brings everyone back for among other things, some revenge.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!!!

Jlorthia, I like your style. And I see a common theme to your stories which I also like. In real life, there are far too many of the "affluent class" who get away with murder for the sum reason of their money. It is so heartwarming to read tales where they get theirs.

I think that I shall start to promote your stories on my Tumblr blog.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Fatiana Rules!

Her Riding Crop Gives Amazing Pain to the Rich and Spoiled for a Change! Great Humiliation Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

Easily the most extreme humiliation story I've ever read.

Should spend a little time on the editing, though.

jlorthiajlorthiaover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliment

I have gotten a lot better with editing, I am still not perfect. I wrote this story some time ago, before all the rest of my posted stories, so the editing is not as good for this one. Also it's hard to get a long story perfectly right. I currently have about 3 new stories that are almost complete as far as rough drafts, and partial sequels written for

A few others. I would like to say that this story used to be considerably longer and had more parts involving a long drawn out three way catfight, oral sex and kidnapping, it got very insane, I don't know if I'll ever finish it, and part of me thinks this story is best as simple stand alone story.

ChastebobChastebobover 7 years ago
Got What They Deserved

Really made me relish their punishment by depicting them so well before. Loved the use of the pepper!

themanredthemanredalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

One of the best I've read -- this story does new things and really goes into the mind of a defeated girl. The character voice is fantastic, motivations are believable, and Ivy's fall from grace is some of the hottest stuff I've read. Then to have the rich Swedish tourist girls watching too?

Just amazing. The panties on the head bit, the pepper bit (should have ground it into an oil then coated Ivy's ass with it, and why not the panties in her mouth too?), The designer boots in the fountain? SO good!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An excellent and interesting story, great use of humiliation as a primary punishment, the use of the crop appeared to have been relegated to a secondary role.

In the later stages of the story you appear to have Blair crawling rather than Ivy, this is the only error that sprung to mind.

Thank you for posting this well prepared and written tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very good humiliation fantasy. That I would like see visually happen to some tourists I have seen. A little long and drawn out for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous