All Comments on 'Cara Learns The Trade'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

I just love the way you fill the space left by Softly. I wish that you or him could write a sequel

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Wimpy husbands

Those husbands must be so wimpy or there deaf or blind not to notice there wifes fucking those guys and if there not careful they could end up in jail for running a brothel inside a hotel without a permit .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I had read "Softly's" stories a long time ago but yours was a lot more fun and extremely witty.

Don F

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

nuff said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joke

I hope you meant this to be funny because it is a lousy story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Nothing but sadness and many divorces ahead

No relationships will survive this and they will be prostitutes from now on.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
I disagree with ScorpioJJ

The husbands are okay with this, although for monetary reasons. In Softly's story the wives only used sex to catch a husband, and once caught only rarely had sex with them. That is bound to change once the wives are properly indoctrinated. I see some happy husbands and wives in the future with maybe better marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great fill in for the missing chapter in Softly's original story. Idiots who commented negatively either didn't read the original or simply don't understand the difference between reality and fun fantasy fiction.

I agree with others that I'd like to see a sequel! Maybe and end of camp orgy with everyone involved. Or possibly a story where the players that don't make the cut get a memorable send-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ever think of thinking out your stories before you start to write. Simply terrible,not really even a story. I am beginning to think a couple of your stories I read previously are flukes,they were actually good,but the last 3 I read stank. I simply will move on to another author,I can't handle anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous